All Comments on 'Breed'

by stepsonic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
White Dick, Cervix ?????

WOW, did not think a white Dick could reach that deep, we will be waiting for the next chapter !!!

GuyJDGuyJDabout 7 years ago
AWESOME!

When I saw the title and story description, I knew this was going to be a hot story. But I didn't expect it to be as hot as it was. But what made it even better is that I didn't have to read 4 pages to get to the sex act. Like the majority of my stories, you managed to build the entire story in one page.

As a Lit writer, I'm sure alot of your readers have stated what I'm about say. A sequel or two may be needed. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› As a suggestion, their first time together, though hot and memorable, was not successful. So while out of town on a weekend law convention, they decide to use that weekend to make several attempts to accomplish the breeding and literally fucking each other into a coma. Just a thought!

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownabout 7 years ago

Good Story ... More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Super Soaker

I loved every bit of this. My panties were so wet at work while I played with my nipples and read this story. Imagining that had his cock inside of me. Can't wait to get home and fuck my man.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
The Story

Needs a follow-up Does he Breed her. Does he stick around or leave her to take care of their Child.

SharpguySharpguyover 6 years ago
Bravo

Well done. Hot, steamy, concise and well developed characters. As an older white guy whose been with younger ebony women, this is very real in my experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best kept secretโ€ฆ..young black woman older white male sex is the best of all interracial mating!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstepsonic@stepsonic
198 Followers
Hi Literotica users! I am Step Son aka Stepsonic on Literotica. I am the author of stories like โ€œBreedโ€ and โ€œThe Neighboursโ€ on Literotica. If you enjoy my work, please continue to leave comments! You have encouraged me to continue my brand of explicit naughty night time re...