All Comments on 'Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned'

by AbsintheRose

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HypeBeastHypeBeastabout 7 years ago

This was so fucking hot, the ending really surprised me. 5 stars!

AbsintheRoseAbsintheRoseabout 7 years agoAuthor
:)

Thank you! That means a lot. Glade you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Probably not what you were going for, but I laughed.

AbsintheRoseAbsintheRoseabout 7 years agoAuthor
I don't mind...

No really as long as you enjoyed the story, I don't mind laughter. I have someone read my stories to help me edit before I post, and they also laughed at the "punchline" at the end. :) I still appreciate the feedback.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 7 years ago
NICE STORY

I thought it was well written.

Heyall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I love it when someone sticks it up religion. So when one of the protagonists was identified as the reverend's daughter I had high hopes. I was not disappointed. Well paced, very easy to read and as erotic as all hell, where, if God actually exists, I'll probably see you! My five star selection for the week.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 7 years ago
Typical male

No, not you. I am the typical male. Yup, the one that gets off thinking of two females sexing up each other. So, naturally, I found your story hot and arousing. Gave you 5 stars. Great story. I chuckled too at the ending. Just love to see bigots get what's coming to them. I don't believe homosexuality is wrong. If God made certain of us that way, how can it be wrong or sinful? Gay haters say it's not natural. They all believe God cannot make a mistake. But He made certain of us gay (and some straight and some bi). If He (or She) is perfect, how can a gay be a mistake? So, good for these young ladies and the heck with the bigoted preacher dad! Enjoyed your tale. Thanks for writing.

AbsintheRoseAbsintheRoseabout 7 years agoAuthor
:)

I'm glad you enjoyed the story, typical or not I don't judge. If I didn't think the concept was sexy, I wouldn't write it but I appreciate your comments nonetheless. I agree bigoted people can take a hike, but to keep my political views off my work I will leave it at that. Thanks for the feedback. :)

evelynsuwilanjievelynsuwilanjiabout 7 years ago
Nice one

So me and my girlfriend are what I may call Christian lesbians we do go to church we both have Christian parents. Now me reading this story kept me thinking of staff am not supposed to I can't believe my panties are soaked . OMG I loved the whole fucking in the church thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmmmm

Ok... this is a good start but am sensing that Emma will be breaking her best friends heart like she feared the way it had ended. I hope that this ain't a stand alone story or no follow up.... coz if this will left like this it will a big disappointment.

You may also have stir some big issue having the last sex scene in the church. Hope you will have a good follow through on this and pls dont give us a heart breaking story... the world itself have alots of it already.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
Oh my! So very yummy!

Very yummy indeed! I hope you'll follow this up with more to this story! Thank you!

AbsintheRoseAbsintheRoseabout 7 years agoAuthor
For those wanting a follow up:

So the topic of follow up stories has been brought up, I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm. But if you write you know sometimes the characters don't continue their story. What I mean is, I never write with a sequel in mind, but if the characters aren't finished telling their story a sequel will follow. I appreciate all the feedback and will do my best to write a follow up. -AR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unnecessary Defilement

I do not see the point of defiling the church. Disrespect for others makes one not much different ideologically from the terrorists who go around killing people who did no harm to them

AbsintheRoseAbsintheRoseabout 7 years agoAuthor
Respect.

While I respect and understand your opinion. I'm not religious and for the sake of the story (which is a piece of fiction) it fit. I appreciate the feedback, but don't appreciate being compared to a terrorist because our views differ, respectively.

-AR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tali banned?

Rose, you are nothing like a terrorist.

You are transgresive in the best tradition of Marquis de Sade. It is the terrorists who want to prevent people like Emma from enjoyment.

AbsintheRoseAbsintheRoseover 6 years agoAuthor

I'm so glad you guys are still enjoying this story even given my hiatus from writing recently. And thank you Anon for defending my writing and total non-terrorism lol. Cheers guys

-AR

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
ABSOLUTELY ............

.......one of the best short stories I`ve read on here.

As for the ending .......... absolutely hilarious, I did not see that coming!!(no pun intended)

I found the "terrorist" comment bang out of order, its a work of fiction.

However, I do have to wonder how many clergymens daughters or even lesbians who have been treated badly by their churches have felt like doing exactly what your tale describes!!!!

Personally I have no time for ANY religion. I cannot believe that any group of people who claim to practice love, tolerance and forgiveness can be so bigoted and narrow minded towards their fellow human beings.

AbsintheRoseAbsintheRoseover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I am glad you enjoyed the story! My personal religious views aside, I never intend to offend anyone, but I can't please everyone and that's okay. I'm glad you liked the ending as well. 💛

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous