All Comments on 'The Cucumber'

by JackFlash1959

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Good story, but I see a change in category

in the future if another story is posted about this same couple. She will be moving it over to the "loving" wives section and fucking the stock boy. Her husband is turned on by her constantly and she is happy that someone else is "horny" because of her. She's thinking of stock boy cock while having sex with her loving husband. Yeah, she will be cheating on him very soon.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
LMFAO!!!!!!!!

How will I ever eat a salad the same way again??

Loved the ending too hehehee made me laugh.

Great story!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
NICE!

Been there and done that! Cukes are GREAT and this story just proves it!!!!! Way to go Jackflash!!! Keep up the awesome stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excellent

brings back happy memories. i watched my wife fuck a large cucumber and was very surprised at how much it turned her on, and how hard she orgasmed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
weird fantasy in april, mom teased neale for 7 years!

i have a weird desire to watch my fiance who is 34 try to push his big dick into my 63yo mother! I am 30 and am from a well off family and my fiance of 10years is the opposite, i have an exellent relationship with both of them and the sex is still great but i masturbate about- lets call him "noel", ploughing his 8inch and rather thick lenghth into my mothers unused pussy, she is very prim and proper but i tell her eveyhing! I know when we talk on the phone about noels cock making me a bit sore mom is stretching her pussy with the biggest cucumber in her fridge, lately though i have seen her perving on noel and then she seen him go to our room to remove his trackys and put shorts on and busted him with his cock hanging like a smooth white cucumber as my mother put it, noel thinks its funny and told me if i let him have a crack at her he would "fuck her like a badgirl" which means he would fuck her hard, why do i want to see this? I picture my mom riding him and i know shes way too tight so his shaft is bending as she drops her creaming pussy over his manhood, then he throws her into doggy position grabs her hair with his left hand while his right feeds his throbbing cock into her, she moans like an injured cow as he slaps her ass and feeds hee his entire fucking dick! She screams and yells and i just watch and fuck myself and tell mom to tell noel she loves it and that shes a dirty slut, and that her pussy is so streched coz neale is ramming his swollen ky covered man cock lnto it.......,,am i a bad girl? Either way if she teases noel again jillian is gonna get a dicking she wont forget!!!! Ph my god its my mom though.......

tabbydieseltabbydieselover 10 years ago
To bad for the steak great for the cucumber

Wiill have to go looking for cucumber soon thanks for the idea...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
son in law neale

let neale slam your mothers pussy, she is dying for his cock and after she seen his cock she would be dripping wet every time she sees him, i bet she would come soo hard with his cock stretching her neglected nana pussy, let him bend her over and smash the living hell out of yourmoms hole, i bet shed yell out dirty things and would probably eat your pussy while her wet creaming pussy is full of neales huge cock, let him fuck her hard.....really really hard.......thats what your mom wants!!!

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 8 years ago
great story

Fun just a horny couple having fun. Loved it. Do it again . HUGS. Nadine

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 8 years ago
great story

Fun just a horny couple having fun. Loved it. Do it again . HUGS. Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have gotten so hot that I have used a number of different veggies in my wet kitty. I have asked my husband to use cucumbers, carrots and bananas on me, also. We enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous