All Comments on 'Friend of a Friend'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story hope you decide to continue it.

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
Not a Fan of Cheating

In many cases, when a person decides to dishonor themselves by cheating it is in response to an act that they consider to be an equal betrayal to their own act. Sometimes it is in revenge for cheating, often it is a response to what they perceive as neglect. In this case it was because of the husband's deceit. In every case, it is the wrong response. When you have been betrayed at the core of your relationship they only correct response is to end the relationship.It is scary and painful and often costly. Cheating is a form of ABUSE. It leaves painful scars that never go away. If the abuser was battering their spouse, everyone would agree that ending the relationship was the only course of action. It is no different with cheating. It is life threatening. It destroys a persons sense of self esteem, a sense of safety, a sense of having a future. There is NO coming back from this. Yes, people live on in broken marriages for the rest of their lives out of fear, out of shame, out of inertia - but it is wrong.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
IT IS SO TRUE

the correct words and right situations can force action, TK U MLJ LV NV

looking4itlooking4itabout 7 years ago

Not my cup of tea but I enjoyed something relatively new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too bad both husbands didn't show up

Catch their slut wives and beat the shit out of the asshole narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very enjoyable

And I did find humor in the writing. By the way anon, when did someone's gender become a racial characteristic?

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Just illustrates the double standard at play

Had this been a married woman having sex with two studs, the cries for her death and dismemberment would be raining from the skies. This is just as disgusting as that scenario. This author is one creepy dude. Seems to be a rape specialist from looking at his story page. I won't read again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
spontainous

I thought it was great what started out as a joke turned into a very hot afternoon ,where everyone acted of their own free will and enjoyed themselves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Funny, funny, funny... then, erotic.

There are girls THAT stupid. I've met a couple of them. But about this story, It's just a very funy fictional development of circumstances that might happen.

And the star of the story is the neighbor. Couldn't happen without her.

I really enjoyed rating this story with 5 stars

wylie236wylie236about 7 years ago
have to agree with kimi

I have to agree with Kimi1990 on this one. If this was a chick screwing two guys the scores would be hovering around a "2" which is a bit above where I scored it. The male character is nothing more than a twat and the two cunts he screws aren't any better.

Sloburn38Sloburn38about 7 years ago
Everyone wants to be 14 again

and this author has proven it.

For it being a 14 year old's fantasy I gave it 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just a fun day

Come on the guy had a line of BS a mile long and they went along, all had fun so good for all.. I, like Ashsons writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not what I like

But was kind of fun anyway only if I was a guy and that was your wife and her neighbor

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
This is all bad...

This is all bad...Not even a drop of anything good. 1*

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Straight forward

Short and sweet. I think the previous anon commentor thought they were on the Home and Garden website or something. Run away! So many stupid comments over a quick story. Very nice twist in the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fascinating

What a great way of telling an erotic story. Did love it and saw the people having sex vividly like in a movie.

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2about 7 years ago
Fun ~ fun ~ fun 4 every 1 ^^!

Oh yes & I gave it a good 4 as I really liked the way it worked out 4 him in the 'end' - - well he never got any from thee end but he could have if he had of wanted to really go there -- oh yeah he could have.!!

LOL Woman never called me The Candy/Man for nothing.*

This is just about like what real society is all about as women who do before they think and end up getting to share a big Cock and then thinking oh my God what have I just done ~~ to late as you can't take the "cum" and give it back.!** LOL { And yes I have met a 'few' of these women in my lifetime but I will say they did make it an interesting life full of fun and games bless there pointed little heads.! } hehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

So Miranda thinks that it's HIM who's had a vasectomy so when he stops back and fucks them again, she lets him come into her, too. That's what I did to three of my ex-wife's sisters, when we separated. I fucked them bareback and pumped every load up into them. All three of them got pregnant in the same month. My ex couldn't have kids... probably because of a previous botched abortion that she never told me about. She was always a bitch to her sisters so they loved flaunting their swollen bellies and telling her that I'd fucked the baby into them.

5 *s

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
I love your endings

There seem to be a lot of women in Australia who are quite casual about sex. I'm glad you're enjoying them! You seduction technique would not work that well over here in the States, I should think, but then, what do I know? Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun With College Boys

I was having coffee and chatting with my neighbor when two college boys from the neighborhood came by to visit my friend. It became apparent immediately that they were used to having sex with my friend. It didn't take much effort on their part to get me to join them. We have been enjoying them twice a week for almost two college semesters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo! LOVE this story (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0 = 100%)! The storyline was very imaginatively conceived and very well crafted. Kaylie is a keeper. Period. Miranda is rather naive but is a team player.

Thank you for this story, Ashson. It is erotic, entertaining, & multi layered. Also, you managed to tell a complete story on half a page or so. 👍👍!

😊

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Early Ash on garbage.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Garbage story about garbage people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous