All Comments on 'Penis Size - Separating the Boys from the Men'

by TX_Fun_Dr

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
elcelethelcelethover 7 years ago
The actual truth

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/new-study-probes-average-penis-size/

"Although they couldn’t find any significant evidence for a relationship between penis size and race, they note that conclusions can’t be drawn since the vast majority of measurements were from Caucasians."

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Never mind all of that

What interests me is how these researchers went about the task of measuring all of those dicks. I presume the dicks had to be erect first before measuring, right? Maybe the researchers were selected because they were smoking-hot and wore tight-fitting white lab coats, strategically unbuttoned.

Now that is an interesting premise for a story!

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 7 years agoAuthor
How did they do it?

I imagine the same way they get sperm donors "up and at em' at sperm banks.

SWIM21SWIM21over 7 years ago
Can you cite your sources for both studies?

I'd like to look at the original studies to see what the overall distribution was among each group. With such extreme upper and lower limits for the African-American sample, I'm curious to see how much variance was in the distribution and whether those high upper limits skewed the average. Usually when you have a very high upper limit, you look at the median rather than the average. That's how it works for measuring the amount of money in the average American household. Because 1% of the population has around 95% of the wealth in this country, an average that included the entire population would be extremely skewed. I wonder if that's how it works in this case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
skipping this

another faggot writing about cocks... 0/5

gxnngxnnabout 7 years ago

It is very heartening and informative, next you can open a new chapter about the form of pussy, how it separates girls from women.

Looking forward to new writing.

Me being your Chinese fan, wish you good luck.

CyJmy69CyJmy69almost 7 years ago
Hmm I had absolutely no idea...but from a woman's perspective...

TX_Fun_Dr

I've never read anything under the Essays index before and I just happened to stop at yours. I must say I do agree that often times I see a very rude comment left by an "anonymous" source blasting the author for writing about something the reader found offensive or some other such garbage. If you don't like the topic then don't read the article or story. That's my comment on that, now about penises.

I myself am a woman. I suppose it's probably a bit odd but I had no idea there was such a variation in sizes. I also didn't know about the slang term meaning 6" or less is a dick, definitely suits my ex husband, and bigger than 6" is a cock. Anyway. I've not had a great deal of exposure to very many men in an extremely intimate way so to speak but I have discovered that most of the men and the boys (adult boys of course) I have known, CLAIM to be, shall we say, more well endowed than what is purely factual. It goes back to their high school times I think. Now I am quite small "there" and even my ex had to stretch me and as I mentioned he was very average according to your stats. But after my divorce I was involved w someone who was much bigger than my ex, never hurt me in that way (tho the ex did often) and he introduced me to my first orgasm at almost 30 years of age, w ONLY his cock and wasn't even halfway inside me yet! I think I mentioned that I'm extremely tight. Anyway I think perhaps much can be said for the difference in size and obviously in how the man is shaped (which I also thought was basically all the same) & if he knows how to satisfy his woman and intends to do that very thing. But I digress again. My point being that while men and boys seem to embellish the equipment they're packing I'm left wondering why? Why tell a woman you are one way only for her to find out that is contrary to fact? I myself would much prefer to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed. I myself have never been with anyone who was very big and it's been quite some time since I've been with anyone at all (that's another story). But as 2 of my old guy friends and I talked we discussed that with the exception of the man I got involved with after my divorce, they were all 6" or less. I thought that was just the way they all were unless it was an anomaly. But the 1 guy friend is different. He himself is 10-11" & while I can't tell U his girth in inches, it was the same as the Cox tv remote control (ironic is it not). I had no idea! I doubt I would've even believed him had a not sent me a picture lol. And just in case you're wondering, he's a white guy.

I think for the most part what a woman really wants and what she really needs is just too rare to be found. Most women would be more than happy to tell U or show U but most men in my experience don't care. I know this comment has been long, wordy, verbose and rambling but I wanted to let you know what your article made me think about. I guess I just need more exposure because as I said, I am a woman yet up until very recently I thought all women were pretty much the same downstairs. I WAS WRONG...AGAIN. So thanks for the stats on the Men although I'm not really sure if I ever truly understood where the line is drawn between what separates the "Boys from the Men". I appreciate you sitting through my exceedingly long comment and perhaps I will read something you write again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag shit.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Nice information

You are right why white women fantasize about big black cock.

Alwaystaboo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mr Big

I have a cock of 25 inches. And i am white. Doesnt look good for the brownies now, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How About Giving the Citation to the "Published" Article in JAMA?

Specifically, referring to their current issue, something along the lines of their citation format: June 5, 2018, Vol 319, No. 21, Pages 2149-2244.

I'd prefer to read the original, and not rely on your assertions of what the study found.

I'd also like to read whether their peer-reviewed article imcluded the seventh century stories of slaves being priced by the inch.

Until you actually cite your sources, I'll consider this not "Reviews and Essays", but "Fantasy & Science Fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is a bullshit article.

This article, and I use that term lightly as it is entirely fictitious, has no basis in reality. No such study was made by the mayo and hopkins institutions and the assertions about penis size are all garbage. Studies from as far back as 1986 to the most recent around 2007 all say "there is no scientific background to support the alleged 'oversized' penis in black people". in fact articles from the journal of urology have found that pure black ethnic groups in Tanzania and Nigeria have smaller penises compared to even the asian average nevermind the world average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fiction ....

I'm calling BS on this as well. If such a comprehensive study conducted by two well-known and respected institutions existed, it seems that there would be many references across the Web.

After all, penis size is an obsession with some men. A legitimate study likely would be cited thousands of times. But ...

I put "mayo, johns hopkins, penis size" in a search engine and this is the only place where this alleged study is mentioned.

Mind you, I actually agree with at least one of the opinions of the author of this "essay:" Don't get so worked up over fiction.

I don't know if the author really intended for this piece to be taken seriously or not. But it's fiction, so I don't really care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pointless "story"?

"the longest measurement taken was 17.38 Inches" LMAO

Virgo6Virgo6over 2 years ago
Thank you

I no longer feel like such a freak. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This article should be tagged "humor and satire" or "fiction" instead of "reviews and essays".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was this written by a child, or just someone who is childish?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous