All Comments on 'Wicked Game Ch. 21'

by velvetpie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wicked Game?

I thought it was great. It took up most of my day reading it, but it was worth it. It was very well written and covered almost every genre, (must admit skipped some of the gay male bits). Only mistake I found was in last chapter, how can twins be 28 and 25 years old LOL. Otherwise great, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What an amazing story

you had me at chapter one. You immediately pulled in the reader tantalising us with a group of people who you unravelled so skillfuly as the chapters progressed. I read each chapter moving beyond my usual confort zone of 'interracial relationships'. I was completely captivated by the support and connection between characters.

You were skillful in the reveal and dyanamic for each character. you created challenges for each person that mirror the challenge of living outside of other peoples boxes in the big wide world! The sex seens were hot but were woven into a well scripted story line with tension, cliffhangers, romance and powerful relationships between friends. I couln't stop reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My Compliments

Hi, I've read a lot of your stories, this is by far the best of them. I immediately fell in to the story as fly on the wall. You tell a great story with very good dialog. Nearly as important, I noticed no misspelled or misused words, no switches of characters, although, there are a few instances where I had to read very carefully to decide who is speaking. A few uses of a character's name would have helped. There are few if any, logical mistakes from chapter to chapter. I hope you publish more on Literotica. -- srgeek --

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Couldn't stop reading!

My only complaint about this story is that I stayed up all night reading it! The story line and characters were so compelling that I couldn't stop reading. The sex scenes were uniformly well written and exciting, but what I really loved in the story were the connections the characters built and the romances that blossomed. I was not sure how I'd feel about the brother/sister incestuous relationship, but it was again so well written that it seemed normal and natural. And as a plus-size woman myself, I really appreciated seeing a plus-size woman portrayed as a beautiful and highly sexual person! Just an all-around exceptional reading experience!

queenakasha82queenakasha82almost 15 years ago
PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER ONE!!!!!

I loved this story, and I can't wait till next year too!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Good Read

This was suprisingly a very good read. The story hooked you from the beginning. Unlike alot of other this had a very good story line as well as great sex. It was well written and I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great story

I spent a good part of the day reading this story. I greatly enjoyed it.

cherrynyxcherrynyxabout 11 years ago
Couldn't stop reading!

I loved this so much. I started late yesterday and it was so hard to stop and sleep, and finish it today. This showed so well all the aspects of sex and love and that it's different for everyone. I feel like I'm discovering that myself right now, so I especially enjoyed reading it. If I had any criticism it would be that they only had one item that they "hunted" but honestly the story and characters were so amazing that I didn't really care. I just loved watching them grow together. Amazing work and I can't wait to read some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful series

I loved the whole series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Could've done without the incest part

This hillbilly shit hole story would've been ok in my perspective, I felt that the sick incestuous threesome relationship idea should've gotten burned. Overall good original concept but horrible sick twisted hick story lol

NeverWillYouSeeNeverWillYouSeealmost 6 years ago
Comments that are ignorant and unwelcome should be automatically removed.

To whoever wrote that this was a "horrible sick twisted hick story lol", is entitled to their own opinion. But, posting it on someone's hard work is boorish and rude. Otherwise known as being a massive dick. Additionally, you read the last chapter of this 21 part series, which implies you read the whole thing. You might just be in denial about your incestual fantasies since you still read the whole thing and these "hicks" are two of six main characters. I see stuff like this on a lot of stories and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous