All Comments on 'White Christmas Ch. 02'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Slow and steady

Though Wow! What a lifestyle! Lots of hopes as this moves forward -- that Ellie opens up about her fears, that David reveals the reason behind his actions, that the two find each other and Romance rekindles!

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 7 years ago

I am loving this series.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great chapter

Great chapter.

Anyway, this couple needs to talk a lot with each other, they have too many things left to communicate, too many doubts (especially Ellie), I think David had taken too much for granted, until he has seen the danger in his relationship with Ellie.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Then comes the boom...

All stories that are worth their weight have it...the inescapable dread that comes with the feeling that drama is just around the corner. In this case, one cannot help but feel Sabrina will arrive on the island for an "emergency" and fuel our fragile wife to engage in, shall we say, less than honorable deeds to get over her husband. But I truly hope that Ellie doesn't cheat and mar such a well crafted story. Definite 5* material, anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ellie's insecurity is driving her crazy

So much so, that she can't interpret any action except in the context of "David is having an affair with his mistress". Surely her brain should be able to figure out by now, that if David is planning on spending the next week with her on a remote island accessible only by boat, that she is his love, and that he isn't having an affair. Or will her tortured mind whip up some irrational explanation? Right now, she's her own worst enemy, unfortunately. If she keeps this up, she WILL push him away, fulfilling her own nightmare.

njlaurennjlaurenover 7 years ago
Nicely written

It is a tale of a couple pulling apart and not realizing how they each are making it happen.Ellie is insecure, and as a result she assumes David no longer loves her and looks for things to prove he idea.David is obviously worried about her,but doesn't seem to grasp that his pulling back into work,refusal to attend therapy,is hurting his wife (both likely because he,too,doesn't know how to grieve).He makes the biggest mistake of all, he doesn't truly ask her what she is feeling and doesn't pick up that ellie could mistake things like makeup on his shirt or spending a lot of time from home w a female employee,to be honest he is pretty dense to not see why she is upset.

They love each other,but are pushing each other away by their actions and neither can break through. In the real world the therapist likely woukd tell the husband about how he was hurting elle,a good one would see what was going on and read him the rior act that he was pushing her away,the bullshit about maintaining a wall is just that when the shit is hitting the fan.

Only problem with this story is waiting for the chapters,bravo.

ablondegoddessablondegoddessover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading! xo

@writerjab: Well I'm a sucker for pretty surroundings, especially anywhere with a beach ;). That's definitely the plan for these two -- a satisfying HEA!

-----

@dreamer3366: Thank you so much! I'm so happy to hear you're enjoying =).

----

@TheOldRomantic: Thank you for your support, and for the vote! And your English is perfect -- it's not my first language either, so no need to ever apologize here =).

----

@Anon "Then comes the boom" 1/4: I hope the sense of dread isn't keeping you from enjoying the tale ;). Very interesting speculations -- I always love hearing where people think a story is going =). Hopefully you'll enjoy the middle + ending! And thank you for the vote!

----

@Anon "Ellie's insecurity" 1/4: Agreed -- insecurity and fear are definitely self-sabotaging notions! I do believe good love can heal many things though =).

----

@njlauren: Thank you for reading, and thank you for your sensitive reading and sympathetic comments! David is certainly dense...but hopefully not irredeemably so ;).

----

@Anon 1/5: Thanks for reading! There are plenty of other stories on this site =).

----

Love,

B xoxo

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
More?

She is insecure and suspicious of him. He has really done nothing to dispell her fears. He needs to explain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I must be in the wrong category

Cause this was weird, creepy, rapey. Her husband stops paying attention to her and she doesn't have the self esteem to leave or confront him and that's sexy? She feels grateful to this jackass who has been absent and then swoops back in and expects his gifts to make it all ok? Ewwww.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done and well written

A very compelling slow-burn style romance here, I do have hope for Elle and David. The problems you're introducing here are very raw and realistic, especially the way you describe our heroine's depression after her miscarriage. And David a man who is used to being confident alpha dog is now a deer in the headlights in his own right because he can't properly grieve either. They are both coping in ways that are driving them apart and they are not communicating. Love is sometimes hard and ugly and it's not always white knights and princesses, but you've still managed to make me really hopeful for these two. My guess is we have yet to see how the miscarriage has really affected David because even in his POV he's still only thinking about how Elle feels and what he can do for her. That's going to be the bond that brings them back together. I think you're a very brave and talented writer and I'm looking forward to the next installment. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lol...

Ok, I'm waiting for the twist to this buildup. Perhaps a roller coaster ride of sorts as Ellie and David try to overcome and make recompense for Ellie's psychological trauma of despair. The sudden breakaway getaway seems like a nice solution for her well being but your stories have a slightly sinister effect that seems to be always lurking in the closet just waiting to be cracked open. I'm not falling for this trap again. You're taking us on a Hitchcock ride. The story can't be perfect. Ellie has too many doubts and suspicions about her husband. I think he's planning an accident. The old you can't divorce me because your dead. lol

pongman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great job!

This has been very well crafted thus far. Two people who have insulated themselves in different ways - the husband in not understanding the underlying things that are adding up in his his wife's anxious and manic mind, to things he does not suspect - and the wife who fragility, from an extremely difficult miscarriage, has begun to see things that are adding up, to her, to be an ugly and utterly savage act by her husband. These things could be swept away, if they were communicating honestly with each other and you are doing a great job of taking us into places not expected by a reader. I appreciate this very much because it extends the tension in the story and I am looking forward to reading the eventual resolution to their problems and what will happen with them and their family. Don't wait too long, I'm on the edge of my seat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Truly professional writing

Baiting the reader, misdirection, happy ending (without the usual happy ending.) Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh my gosh

I can't believe how sweet this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ever going to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please?

Pretty please post the rest of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Its a really good story and I'm kinda gonna have to diagree with other commentors I think that Ellie is more to blame for this relationship breakdown then David. She isnt the only one to lose a baby David did too. Its something they should have dealt with together but she just pushed him away. Also all their issues are 100% in her head and just a reflection of her own insecurities. Which is making me question what the therapist is doing here advising David to take a step back but not disuaging Ellie's fears of him being unfaithful or seeing her in a negative light. All in all a great story....

.... but please please please release lena chapter 2 I check everyday since new years and I'm dying over here haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lena chapter two

Plz finish the story of Lena first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

So much for submitting each chapter as the previous one posted.

overtherainbowovertherainbowabout 7 years ago

You're posting a chapter for a different story now, after promising the chapters for this one would come one after the other?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

by ablondegoddess

01/03/17

----

@fawnsage: Thank you! I wrote this one pretty quickly, so I'll add the chapters once previous ones post.

Clearly a lie since it's now almost April and we are still waiting, but then maybe you're going to make us wait years like you did on another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wow, sorry I started this story now I see it will most likely never be finished and this writer ignores comments and readers asking where the rest is. Seems like a writer who likes to pull readers in, lie about posting updates one after the other, then ignore readers calling her on it. I get this is a free site and I thank all those who write for us on here, but why say each chapter will be submitted as the last posted then not do it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I will never open a story by this writer again, 4 months since she said this story was done and each chapter would be submitted as the previous one posted, she posted 2 and its clearly unfinished, she ignores readers asking when more will be posted. I've sent private messages, no reply there either, yet she can post a continuation of another of her stories. I think it's time Lit only allowed finished stories to be posted. Too many get abandoned on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anon below me

There's a way to get stories only when they're complete: it's called going to a bookstore and buying a fucking book. This is a free website, so quit bitching about the timing of the stories these writers write ON THEIR OWN TIME WITHOUT PAY. No one here is under a Literotica publishing contract, which means these writers don't have to do a damn thing on your demanding little time table. Be grateful for what they write, or move on if you're too much of a butthurt whiny cunt. And stop acting like ablondegoddess is the only good writer on here, you're really making yourself seem obsessive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Enjoyed the story so far but would like to see the end, instead of me having to provide my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Stop ignoring us, YOU stated it was done and would be posted one after the other, yet months later still waiting for more, I'll remember not to read anything by you again. This 'author' ignores comments and private messages, finish the story or tell us you're not going to, waste of time coming back again and again to see if a story that has pulled us in has been continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good grief!

What a bunch of whiney titty babies... I enjoy your work and will definitely read more whenever you have time to write and post. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ahhh!!

Love this story, please continue!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
3325 Followers
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that "The Taking of Lena" is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES