All Comments on 'A Family Friend'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Married?!

I liked this story a lot, though I did feel it would be more appropriately put in the nonconsent section. But the end baffels and frusrates me, is she marrying him because she wants to? because she feels she needs to? for the money? the baby? what about adoption/abortion? how could she develop feelings for him after he raped her? so what if he made her cum!

~daisy~{M}

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I Agree with Daisy M on this one

The story has some good sex in it, but a the previous commenter stated, there is definitely something baffling about it. While it's a man's dream to have his own younger female lover, I find the power thing about secretly removing a condom to be a turn off. I also thought the idea of her marrying him as a result of the unwanted pregnancy to be pretty depressing.

A more enjoyable storyline for me would have been her beginning to enjoy the sex and the wantonness of being a kept woman.

Taumy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I understand this...

all too well. Very nice submission in more ways than one. She married him because she fell in love with him - plain and simple. This could have been fleshed out more in words, no doubt. She seems like a natural sub. She did it for money and for the baby and for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
fucked up

His slow dominance of her is extremely sexy but I'm disturbed by the fact that he lied to her about wearing a condom. That really offended me as a woman. What compelled you to include that int his story? Are you genuinely against reproductive rights or do you just see his impregnation of her as the height of her submission to him?

amartsamartsalmost 14 years ago
more details

the story could have been more fleshed out, but I still liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Good story. Nice to see a little romance, aside from just pure lust common to most stories here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Crappe.

I was once in a similar situation and you so vividly captured the emotions.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
i was traced back to this story and saw my previous comment

My comment is still same...wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hannah's Good Fortune

Hannah is in a good place now. I'm glad the story turned out the way it did. David is married to the woman he has always loved. Hannah is loved and well taken care of by her husband. Now she can be a loving wife and mother. Her relationship with David has probably deepened and she is no longer reluctant to have sex with David. He is now her husband and she probably spreads her legs with joy when David enters her pussy bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I keep coming back to this story: it's excellent.

I love your stories and how you describe a man pumping his semen into you. Very erotic. Please write again soon! From a Canadian now living in Australia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good

Glad to see Hannah married to Dave now she can spread her legs for him and have bate back sex with him for the rest of her life

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Erotic but needs finishing. Hannah's thoughts about her inevitable pregnancy as she was forced to surrender to a weekend sex could have been written about. What were Hannah's thoughts when she found out she was pregnant.What are her thoughts about marrying the father of the baby she is carrying on her belly

What are her thoughts of her impending childbirth and becoming a motherF8E8

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Erotic Story

The only disappointment was Dave using a condom. Dave should have insisted that Hannah have bareback sex with him from the beginning. Hannnahs surrender to his wishes and her impregnation would be a sign of her submission to him

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well done!

Unlike some of the other commenters I love the way Hannah submitted to David and then got treated to a surprise insemination! Awesome and powerful stuff right there and judging by the less approving comments you touched a nerve. Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story, passionate and an Alpha male.

This has been a favorite of mine for years. I would love to see the rest of that weekend written, and the rest of their story from that to her being pregnant and married.

Please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A loveless, sad tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
1782 Followers
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...