All Comments on 'Forbidden Passion'

by swingingpuss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Oh, f'Chis'sakes...

You've set 'em up for fucking each other's brains out in his "sleep", just have 'im shove his dick in her ass & go to it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Just a Chapter

This must be just the first chapter, cause theres no way in hell the author can honestly think that people are gonna enjoy this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Ignore the comment "just a chapter".

Don't be put off by the negative comments. This story may not have the wild, gasping, best-sex-ever, happy ever after scenario of many of the genre but that is exactly why it is good. Perfect endings can get boring after a while. Your ending makes a really refreshing change.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very well written.

Although not full of 'swinging from the light fitting' sex, it was without a doubt erotic.

It was also believable. I for one have shared a bed with a friend (not a sister) and had to go and jerk off, cos my cock was so hard and the situation so charged. Let's face it whilst incest stories turn many of us on, most of us just wouldn't do it in real life because of the repercussions.

I enjoyed it thoroughly and applaud the honesty of the piece.

youngstiffdickyoungstiffdickalmost 20 years ago
Very nice start

Some of the comments, I believe are just from frustration. I too wanted the situation to come to a completion, but it was so nicely written that I will be looking for more of the story. Good start and keep writing!!

CWCWalmost 20 years ago
quite nice

Tis a rather nice tale with a feeling of honesty and very real frustrations. This could work as a stand alone story, or it could become a first chapter.

Either way it was a delightful short read.

neonlyteneonlytealmost 20 years ago
Honest

A fairly honest approach confronting the spectre of incest.

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story of incest and passion

This Story is one of the few that actually hit on the point of incest and passion as one. I'm sure that we all had or have a crush on a blood family member. How we all wish that we could spend our lifes with that person, but alas she or he or even you is promised to another. This is the price of the love or incest of a family member.

aacoolaacoolalmost 20 years ago
Awesome concept - suppressed love is so true

The tension must have been building for a while before this incident, perhaps there werw other minor incidents that both twins preferred to think never happened. A story idea there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well written and all...

but there's something definitely false: "They were one soul driven apart in their mother's womb into two bodies" which imho refers to identical twins. This can only happen, if ever, with one egged siblings which always are of the same gender. These two emerged from two eggs and two seperate spermatozoons - in other words: they are normal siblings just actually fathered at nearly the same moment...

cookiejarcookiejaralmost 20 years ago
Good luck...

A short erotic read. Well done!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 20 years ago
Great Story---Sexy, Sad--but great!

I really enjoyed this---Great writing--Erotic as can be--but, sad and real to life--

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
why

why is this story "FORBIDDEN PASSION" in the incest area they didn't do anything it's not incest if you don't do anything but sleep what was the point if he wasn't going to fuck her then the story may as well of not been written it was a waste of time and space

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 3 years ago

Oh my......I really loved this.

It really hit home with me because I’d had countless fantasies of my older sister (by 5 years) growing up,oh lord if she only knew what she did,and still does...to me lol....

Btw,we have 3 other siblings who are married with families of their own already and me/sis are well passed our forties & still single so maybe I can send her a link to this story and cross my fingers :) Thanks again! It was an amazing read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous