All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 107-108'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Storm113Storm113over 7 years ago
5* of course!

OK, I get the others, but Sten??? That one confuses me. I really like the way you ask the questions and/or make the statements we all wanted to when we played. There were so many times when our answer choices just didn't fit! Even so, origins is still my favorite Dragon Age. I like the rest, but its still the best! Than you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sten is an odd one

Considering his role in the Quen I am surprised he would accept a joining. Similarly didn't Duncan just say he had run out of Archdemon blood or just about? Does he carry it around with him to do joinings?

I can't remember their names but what about the "Enchantment" dwarves? Have they arrived and are they doing something about prepping gear or weapons?

Last question is about Morrigan's "Mother, considering your altered history does she play a role in this Blight? The same question comes regarding the "good" fade spirits are they going to play a role?

Thank you for your work so far.

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandover 7 years agoAuthor
Replies:

Origins is my favourite too. Neither of the others captured my imagination like Origins did...

I see Sten as being willing to do what is necessary - both against the Blight and to protect anyone he sees as Kadan - which includes Aedan and Sierra. Just my take, I guess.

Duncan didn't have Joining supplies, but they found some at Soldier's Peak - which is how Anders, Solona, Jowan, Bel, Faren, Wulf, Loghain and Sierra Joined. And yeah, in my head, every senior Warden carries Joining supplies - it's how either Carver or Beth survive the Deep Roads in DA2 - Stroud has supplies with him.

Sandal and Bodahn are around, selling supplies to the army and doing enchanting and things. They don't have to stick with the Wardens anymore, and given the upcoming battle, they'll be leaving soon!

Flemeth never had a role in this Blight other than rescuing Alistair and the Warden. At the moment, she's actually dead, waiting to be reincarnated, like she was in game assuming the Warden killed her for Morrigan.

Which Fade spirits do you mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Aargh!!!

I always hate getting to the end of the posted chapters. Guess I'll just have to start at the beginning AGAIN! If I had my way, this would never end. I love this story; thank you so much. I particularly enjoy the complexity of your sentence structure, grammar-fiend that I am. So refreshing to read a tale remarkably free of typos and incorrect word choices, ie. reign in places where rein was intended.

Your fan, Nthusiastic

DraigTywyllDraigTywyllover 7 years ago
Good Fade Spirits

I assume they meant the spirits like Faith, Justice, Valour, Compassion and the like

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This sucks!

Why? You write about a crap that no one cares about!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous