All Comments on 'Straying for the First Time'

by MellisaPutain

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My second favorite story...

You haven't written the first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Errors

Try to look for spelling mistakes it's hard to read with them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife and daughter

What a mirror image: Two years ago I was sent across the country to work for what turned out to be a year and a half worth of six-day a week work. My girlfriend, now wife and mother of our teenaged daughter, herself recently engaged) remained at home and I learned my daughter's fiancé (military) was called to 18 months active duty in Iraq. Both my wife and daughter became apparently as bored as you wrote about and they too teamed up and to make a long story short started an escort service side-line business. The were available as a single or a team.

It wasn't until shortly after I returned home that I and what was supposed to be future son-in-law learned of my wife's and daughter's extra-activities...and I would never have found out about it except for both my wife and daughter became pregnant and gave birth to black babies...which were obviously neither mine or my no-longer-to-be son-in-law.

I divorced my wife and today she and my daughter continue being escorts, especially for black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cool story

Yea guessing that your bf was your bf and not your hubby!

Dnrlovers2722Dnrlovers2722over 7 years ago
I loved it

I loved this story. It makes me think about what you did which I find ballsy and sexy.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Wham Bam

Just the facts Mam. Wham Bam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

What a sexy girl you are, you should become a dominant lady and tie him down whilst you tell him what you’ve done, then let a few of your new friends fuck you in front of him before making him lick you clean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Typos always reduce my pleasure in reading an otherwise good story. For example, lead is not the past tense needed to say he led me back to bed.

I thought perhaps she'd be in flagrante while cheating and her boyfriend would have missed his flight. Then what, eh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous