Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Mark51653Mark51653over 7 years ago
Best one yet

Didnt care for the first two, but loved this one. Too bad Nancy could not have been there too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Hot.

Hot story. Even hotter because Lotus is so pretty and sexy and sweet. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
photos?

Why no photos?

chop2005chop2005over 7 years ago

Man that's pretty hot.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
this was ok

not really into 3 ways, but she does have a nice tat on her arm

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Reminds me of Diane , a itty, bitty Caramel girl I had ill concealed crush on

We worked at restaurant together. Diane wasn't into dudes unfortunately despite outer uber-feminine appearance. She had butch looking gf who had nice body , but dressed like construction worker and had serious butterface. Diane also sold some pot , not a lot, just enough so she and Kim partied for free. I went to her place and bought some weed and couple tabs of acid.

Kim batted from both sides of plate . Didn't know this till she got me high and then we made out very intensely. Never went all the way , we were both fearful of tiny little Diane's wrath. Never followed up . Kim was very sweet but not my type with a clear head. Would have loved a threesome , but Diane was hard core lez. Not in the cards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Threesome Story

Lotus, you really how to tell a story well. I feel the hot erotic action from beginning to end. You turned on totally from your girl-on-girl action to the actual threesome occurred.

Kudos!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

Best first time story .. tempting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
that was hot lotus

Hi:Lotus that was fucking hot, i did a redhead and a blonde. Carlos Ramirez Lima Peru

citocromooxidasa1@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super hot story!

I don't know what was better your details of the the 3 some or how super cute/hot you looked telling the story. You had me at, "I'm pervy"

SamuelxSamuelxabout 3 years ago
Lotus Lain Is A Goddess !

Lotus Lain, you are beautiful and smart. I am definitely a fan ! Thanks for liking us bi guys by the way. A lot of female stars of heterosexual porn hate us but you're more progressive than that. Kudos for being open-minded.

- Samuelx.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous