All Comments on 'One Is Good, Two Are Better Ch. 02'

by oldfogey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
People who live in glass houses

I wasn't crazy about it either,. but it hurts you argument when criticize others for their writing when your own work is almost illiterate. Also, stop shouting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I LOVED IT

regardless of anyone elses comments left here, i loved the story! please continue.. :)

rene_houstonrene_houstonalmost 20 years ago
Very sexy

Great story, keep up the good work! I love to fantasize about the wife thing, although mine would never go along with it.... thats why they invented fantasies, right? Anyway, the idiot who made the bad comments should keep them to himself, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Writing keep iot up

find some guy with a huge cock that they have trouble getting it in. don't have to be long just big like beer can

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Thankyou

Older men need that kind of variety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SHARING THE WIFE

I can't get my head around a husband wanting some other male fucking his wife, and sitting their watching and joining in eventually, and above all getting off over it. I'm firmly convinced his pea brain must be in his cock end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Ahhh come on annony you ass wipe

You fucking love the idea of your dead ex wife fucking all those men and you know it. Hell you couldn't wait for her to come home so you could eat her out! But you really are in withdrawal from not getting your load of cum every night since she passed away!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Old froggie and his lame ass cuck stories.

Lumpy2Lumpy2almost 2 years ago

Great story ! I wish I had the courage to tell my wife this is what I want for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous