All Comments on 'My Wife & Her Brother'

by pooooobare

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Hot!!

What an exciting story. The details left very little to the imagination. My Brother and I masturbated together but didn?t take it all the way. I still fantasize about those times from time to time. Now that my own children have enter into the teen years, I wonder what they do when I?m not around. Great story, I look forward to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Loved this one!

This one really turned me on because I fantasized the story being about a father and daughter instead of a brother and sister (I always wanted to fuck my father but it remained a fantasy---my father was well-hung as I saw his tool one time when I was a little girl and he was asleep)! That vision has fueled many sessions of self-pleasure! I hope you write more stories because you have a talent for making them very hot! Thanks for a good read!

blueyes2blueyes2almost 20 years ago
Deeeeeeeeeeelicious!!!!!!

I read it. Then waited for my sister to get home, and read it. She read out loud while we masturbated each other, it was sooooooooooooooo...hot. We came at the same tine! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More Please

I am waiting to see just what she had to tell him about what she did with her brother after they were married.

I have not had sex with my brother, or any other man, during my six years of marriage. But my first was my own brother. We started out young, and until we were out of highschool, we had sex on numerous occasions. We had one scare when I was fifteen, when my period was a few days late onetime, and we were careful after that.

He and I have not had sex with each other for years now, but I admit I sometimes still have sexual fantasies about him, and if I ever cheat on my husband, I am almost certain it would be with my own brother. Please tell us more of your exciting story, and thinking back to when I had that scare that I might be pregnant by my own brother many years ago, it would actually would be exciting to me to find out his wife had cheated on him with her brother and risked pregnancy when she did it.

Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursover 19 years ago
So HOT!

So amazingly hot, I want to read all your stuff! Very well written.

hogjackhogjackover 19 years ago
Nicely done

Kinky action with very insatiable characters. Gotta love dat.

hogjackhogjackover 19 years ago
Nicely done

Kinky action with very insatiable characters. Gotta love dat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Exciting

What an exciting story! It had me wet through out the whole story and thinking of my brother while reading it. After I read it, I have to admit I got my toy and played while my husband was out mowing the yard. Needless to say, was ready for him when he finished.

montywingermontywingeralmost 13 years ago

A lovely story, nothing more natural really.

tobytimtobytimalmost 13 years ago

Loved you story,, but far from finished..

This could go onto & 3 some & more.The men could be Bi as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my wife and her brother

I came home from work early one day .My wifes brothers car was in our drive. When I opened our door I heard my wife say, we can't do thie Ed. I looked in our bedroom and saw my wife setting naked on the edge of the bed playing with her naked brothers huge hard cock. It was so big it made my 8 incher look like a baby's. My wife is 5' 2" and vweighs 115 lbs with 36 c titties and a hairy pussy . She looks 40 He asked, don't you think you would like it? Then he laid her bown and spread her legs and started eating her. She started moanig oh oh oh oh . In a few minutes she said fuck me Ed. He slid between her legs and she grabbed his cock and guided into her It took a vfew strokes before he got it all in her. She was screaming and moaning the whole time. I love it! I love it! it feel sooo goood. He started fucking her hard and she was fucking him back.. I thought they were going to break our bed. After about 20 minutes or so he started grunting and fucked her realy deep cumming hard in her ,making he scream again. When he started pulling out of her I Starting clapping and said great show, can I have seconds? My wife started crying and said I'm sorry. I said I'm not. It turned me on to watch my 55 year old wife getting fucked by her 58 year old brother. Then I took my clothes off and fucked my wife while he watched. It made him hard again. When I was done he fucked her again. I said maybe vwe can get your other sister in this sometime. It hasn't happened yet but his wife started joining us. She is a little heavy with nice tits and hairy sweat tasting pussy and one hell of a hot fuck. We all fuck almost every week end . My wife said her sister is going to let me fuck her few times to get her used to a big cock before letting her brother do her. Because she has never had a big cock before. I've wanted to fuck her fo over 40 years. She is divorced living near us. I know she hgasn't been fuckerd in over 6 years because she is afraid of diseases. It is going to be awsome She used to love sex . We spent vacations with them and I used to hear her going crazy over his little dick. It always made me hard and I would end up fucking my wife, fantasizing about her sister. I accidently saw her naked about a year ago . What a hot body ! She is about 5'1"and weighs around 105 lbs with 34 b titties and a nice hairy pussy Maybe my well hung friend will join all of us .He is only 30 and says my wife is his milf and my wife thinks he hot. I can't believe in all my 60 years my wife was the only one I'v ever fucked until now and it makes me want to fuck my sisters too I'm going to try they are 62,58 , and 52. Wish me luck, the wife says go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My brothers wife naked

Ive been telling lou ann how im gonna eat her pussy and cum

In her mouth and im waiting to cum in her pussy the first chance i get

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

My wife is very close with her brother, and they often 'wrestle', or just push each other around, when they get together. It seems harmless on the surface, but a few times, I saw a pretty good sized boner show up in his sweat pants, after he was done holding her from behind. Apparently, "little brother" ain't so little! I caught him looking down her shirt, checking out her tits, on more than one occasion too. His ex-wife was very flat-chested, and he often commented on how he likes "big titties", which my wife definitely has. My wife spends more time with him now, after his divorce, and I've caught pieces of conversations they have had that lead me to believe he's pretty desperate, horny, and is looking for some relief. She's met up with him for drinks, and come home pretty late a few times. I've also found a few down-the-blouse type pictures on his phone that look like her tits, and some upskirts that could be hers too. No faces though. I can just picture them, leaving the bar a little drunk, in some dark parking lot, his fat cock pumping away in her throat, spraying month's worth of built-up jizz all over her. She would definitely suck his dick if she got drunk enough... maybe not go so far as to fuck him, but taking his load down her throat, or all over her face, would not be a problem for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice build up...

Although the ending was telegraphed by the title and category, the story was HOT and filled with love, not just lust! The only improvement for me would have been more kissing/romance between them... nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

this belongs in the queeer section

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I mmovedn with my fiancée then Haydee now wife, also her younger 19 yr brother.long story short, he fucked more than once and ate the shit out of her and i love it. I think its beautiful that my wife fucks her family.

***real***I moved in with my fiancée then Haydee now wife, also her younger 19 yr brother. Long story short they sucked each other off and fucked many long nights. Im okay with her brother and dad making love to my wife. more than once and ate the shit out of her and i love it. I think its beautiful that my wife fucks her family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5

Hot. Tell us about the Dallas trip.

ole69boyole69boyabout 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

Very well written. I had to pull one of reading it. Fantasies of fucking my own sister again. HOT, thanks for sharing.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 6 years ago
Fabulous story

But you must keep it going don't stop. Write more please.

ber495ber495about 3 years ago

I would love to see more chapters to this story. Needs to be “dirtier though. Talk about sister’s aroma, the taste of her saliva. I’d love to hear that the two guys double team Robyn and hopefully one guys cum ends up in other guys mouth...and the two guys have wild make out session, tasting and smelling the ither’s cum..all to the excited arousal of Robyn watching her brother and husband kiss passionately! I’m getting myself so turned on, thinking about this cum swap, that I have got to pull my own shaft out and make it solute all over the place. I want to eat my own jizz. mmmnn💕💕

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’ve watched my wife fuck her brother after a New Year’s party it was so fucking hot watching her ride his cock. My fave view was her sucking me while he railed her from behind 🤤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous