All Comments on 'Dominant Species Ch. 41-43'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 7 years ago

Great to see this back. I hope they don't blow that bridge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SyFy Movie

From the very first page of this story I've thought it would make for a great SyFy movie; you already have the cliffhangers built in for the commercial breaks. The story line of a world changing solar event with the werewolf aspect would appeal to many. Even the backstory of the injured vet could be rolled into it. Granted the sex may need to be played down a bit but it would still work.

Keep up the great work; look forward to see how this all plays out.

txcrackertxcrackerover 7 years ago
Welcome Back !

Needless to say we've miss you and our wolves ! Having been hooked since the first chapter I refer to the wolves as our wolves . LOL

Having been hooked by your other stories I follow this one with bated breath too .

I hope your health issues have been resolved too . Hopefully things will get back to normal (whatever that is ) . As usual I gave it 5*s just cause I like it !

Thanks for the read

tx cracker

rebel697rebel697about 7 years ago
No No NO

PLEASE DON'T BLOW UP YOUR ALLIES....I'm almost too afraid to keep reading what is going to happen.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
Double Werewolf Telepathic Twinsex

Kinky, I like it!

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

boom goes the dynamite ! NOT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2304 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES