All Comments on 'The Shadow Doctor Ch. 04'

by TehCorinthian

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

This is a great piece of literature, much as i love the sex, i am really enjoying the storyline, the expansion, the universal setting.

Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for the great store and the update for Kitsune.

Please finish them and if you get wild inspiration for The Sacrifice I know I know but one can hope. Thanks again for a fabulous read.

CheeseCake4uCheeseCake4uover 7 years ago

Another night, another binge read story of yours. I'm too tired for fancy words so this will have to do:

I love both the sex stuff and the storyline itself. And I am both glad and sad, that you have no more stories to keep me reading till this late in the night, atleast right now.

N3ferN3ferover 7 years ago

Not much to say, this is one of the best stories I read here, and my favourite by far. Keep it up, can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good

The sex is good, but the character development and plotting are actually better. Very, very well done

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianover 7 years agoAuthor
Whoo!

Thank you all for the kind comments. Thank you as well for the 5-star votes - this is the first time I've had a story make it to the Hall of Fame, however briefly it may remain there. Thank you all very much, I'm honored. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well done

I greatly enjoy your stories. I love the exploration of the MC fetish in this one in particular. it really brings out some interesting lines of thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Safeguards & laws

I realized if something ever went over hand the doctor could just order his slave to forget her past(everythong) and command her to: 1) believe the doctor is the most handsome man she has ever seen & 2) fall helplessly and passionately in love with him to an obsessive level. 3) she will find it pleasurable to please her master (this will make her more obedient)

Being a computer geek, I'm not a fan of the doctor having to contantly change the 10 foot rule. The best woul be to have a rule where : the slave must remain within 10 feet of her master until they enter a shop or someone's abode or a hotel upon which the slave would be allowed to roam free but only within the confines of the building.

----

I think the doctor should also buy a grace model so that he can try out his 1st line of experimentation on her ( how long it takes a slave to recognize their enslavement) Or he could simply give Yelena for Grace training(instead of getting raped maybe merely make her extremely obedient so that she can learn the skills without another mans genitals ever entering her body, i'm not a fan of cuckoldry.)

He could enslave the maid who's infatuated with him for the experiments instead

-----

Will the doctor ever enslave Su Wen? She'd make a good & prestegious bodyguard. He could use her for politival & monetary wealth, bending her entire organization to his will. The story could have a larger scale then.

-----

Thanks for letting all the girls have smooth slick clean slits instead of hairy bushes; 1) it seems more historically accurate considering they're slaves, 2) I'm not a fan of pubes, and female pubic hair either.

+----+

I give you 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hey I've been waiting for the next part since I discovered you, do you plan to write one ? That would be a shame to stop such a good story.

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Glad to see another author in MC. I really enjoyed this entire series.

AskulAskulabout 7 years ago
Very nice

I really like this and the level of detail you've put into everything. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The people have been wondering...

When is the next chapter coming?

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianabout 7 years agoAuthor
Update

I'm like 95% done with Chapter 5. Going to try and finish that 5% today, then polish and submit tomorrow. Fingers crossed it'll be live on Patreon tomorrow night and on Lit early next week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous