All Comments on 'XXX-Women Ch. 01'

by scatwoman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome Stuff Here!

It is rare 2 find racism in Porn recently, but this was well-done, indeed ! I hope the blacks PAY 4 screwing with ILsa & her ladies. OMG, they'd BETTER pay 4 that. How awful 4 a lovely German woman 2 be abused so, by BLACKS of all creatures! Nasty. Well-written, scatwoman. Heil ILsa!

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishalmost 5 years ago
This is hilarious!

A great mix of categories and fetishes. The absurdity of it all was hilarious. I laughed out loud about 10 times while reading it.

Terribly gross, but did you ever see the original "Ilsa: She-Wolf of the SS"? Could have been fleshed out into a more complete story -- but then again, maybe it's best left in this outline/summary form. lol

GayKatGayKat5 months ago

Hot and Very Sexy,,, Yes!

-

Hallo Scatwoman!

-

Queen Jackie and I both agree this was extremely hot and very sexy. ... Thank you, 5-Stars!

-

I'm your Aryan, Katrina Mannheim Crowhurst, I have blonde hair with blue eyes,,, I'm not a big muscular woman but I am not small either, at 5'10 + and 173 lbs, with B-cup breasts, and the physique of a runner. ... I'm trained in and I train both women and a few men in hand to hand combat, fighting with light pointed weapons and kick fighting!..

-

I have found that just telling some guys, "No thank you, or not interested, and even get lost fuck-head I'm a lesbian!", just didn't seem to register to him or his buddy's like it does when one of them is on the floor spitting up blood!

-

I grew up in a group home in Poysdorf, Austria, but because I was a lesbian prostitute!... I had to move around a lot, mostly in central Europe!... Even though I speak several languages, my first language is Austrian-German or to be more precise Bavarian, sometimes called Austro-Bavarian, and I am able to write to you with a German to English translator and spell check, but this is not foolproof so I will apologize in advance for my spelling and bad grammar!... My English is getting better but I still struggle with crazy English words that sound the same but are spelled different, or that are spelled the same and have different meanings..

-

My wife's family originally came from Benin, in West Africa, she is truly my "African Dahomey Amazon warrior" Queen Jackie is a beautiful African American, she stands 6'4 + and 254 lbs, with DD-cup breasts... yes she's a big woman, and not one ounce of fat, and like myself she's also trained in hand to hand combat... so best not to piss her off!

-

I cannot tell you how sexually excited, I get as my Beautiful African Queen is feeding me her steaming hot shit straight from her hairy black rectum, followed by my favorite hot piss chaser,,, yes! Yum-yum.

-

Nun, ich schätze, ich bin nicht ganz der arische weiße Rassist, den Sie erwartet haben? Entschuldigung, hahaha!

-

Her Royal Majesty the Black Queen 👩🏿 and her aryan slave gaykat 👩🏼‍!

💩🤣💩🤣💩🤣💩

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscatwoman@scatwoman
615 Followers
First: a word of warning. If you don't like extreme dominance and submission, mainly human toilet service, you probably won't like my stories. Fair warning! A while back, I had written a few Voyager and miscellaneous scat stories that floated around the Internet for a while...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

XXX-Women Series Info