All Comments on 'A Perfect Night in the Perfect Home'

by JayTM1986

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wrong catagory

If this is your fetish you need to find a better hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next Chapter

This was great: loved the little touches like the pearl necklace and the apron. You should incorporate more in the next chapter on what the elegant lady of the 50s would carry: like silk handkerchiefs, silk gloves, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed this and look forward to more "'50's" if you should decide to post such in the future!

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
A Delightful Tale! Five Stars for Sure!

Five stars and worth every one. This is the kind of marriage which describes the kind of life that a man and a woman very much in love could and should have for a lifetime.Notice how the woman took great pride and satisfaction in being a good wife for her husband, and the man appreciated it in every way.

Maybe couples in the 1950's, to say nothing of the 1850's or 1750's, may have understood things that we have forgotten. Modern women have their stupid careers, their "empowerment", and their cats, but they have lost far more then they have gained.

More's the pity! Except that most feminists and modern women are so empty and hateful one can't even feel sorry for the bloody messes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Internet?

I was unaware things like Pinterest and TED talk videos existed in the 1950s!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A wonderful work

I love it so much I couldn’t have found a better end more loving AND controlling content.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous