All Comments on 'His Seduction'

by Phantom21

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
cotton_candy_eatercotton_candy_eateralmost 20 years ago
I don't Care how many stories are like this.

Your story was so hot... I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story

This story, though a common theme as you stated before,was extremely well written which can set it apart from similar stories. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and would be glad to read more from you. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
his seduction

Great story with nice buildup. I look forward to learning more about Keith, Mike, and Kelly.

ElaborateHoaxElaborateHoaxalmost 20 years ago
Great Job!

That was a great story, you have some terriffic storytelling skills. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Don't leave me hanging

Great! Ahem...what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful Story

I hope for Chapter 4+!!!!

Wonderful writingstyle.

I look forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well fucking done.

Love it. I'll definitely be back to see the next few chapters. You're talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG OMG! AMAZING!

You Rock! Please make more! Your story even made me (a girl) get turned on! Haha, good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You freaking rock

That was the sesiest story I ever read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow, I am straight, but its dang good

Gotta Say its good writing, I though I was going to skip the whole guy on guy part but I didnt, good writing, good work....

SachsSachsalmost 18 years ago
This is a really great story!

I hope that you are going to continue after chapter four because it is like I've aleady said, a great story - perfect mix of warmth and erotiscism with a healthy dose of plot. I love how innocent Keith is and the way you portray it in his embarrassment and wonder at his experiences. Mike seems really sweet also. Keep up the good work and please, please submit another chapter soon :-)

SvenskaflickaSvenskaflickaalmost 18 years ago
Ooooh, yum, yum!

Great story. Funny and sensual. *jumps to part 2*

DirtyAliceBlackDirtyAliceBlackover 17 years ago
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C-!-!-!

BRILLIANT CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT PART!!! Alicexxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent stuff!

absolutely fantastic....and this is your first sex story? well obviously youre a natural....cant wait to read the rest of the chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Want more

OMG!! I'm a str8 female & I'm creaming everywhere! I can't wait to read the rest! PLEASE keep writing! Maybe we'll see you in other genres, too.

innominatewriterinnominatewriterover 16 years ago
nice

Sexy but I do have one question. If Keith had to go up the stairs to get to his bedroom wouldn't that mean he was on the second floor when he jumped out the window? Unless he's built like the Hulk, I'm pretty sure he would have been down for the count on that one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where did you go?

It is so sad when such a good writer disappears. I throughly enjoy all your love stories. I just wish you were still writing and posting on the net somewhere. Best wishes if your still out there. Sincerely, A Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Welcome Recommendation

A friend recommended this series and I am very grateful. This is very good writing with a sensitive understanding of the gay scene. Most unusual in a female author. I'm impressed and anxious to get on to the following chapters of the series. My congratulations to Phantom21.

boywriterboywriteralmost 13 years ago
O.M.G. I loved this story!!

Well, it goes without saying as 19 others have done it before me but...

THIS STORY ROCKS SO HARD!!

I found you and this site on a referral from someone in my m/m romantic fiction group and BOY am I glad I listened. I'm a gay guy who LOVES romance, and I had NO IDEA that this genre existed until a few months ago.

Seriously.

In the months that have followed...and the HOURS I've spent reading...so many of the stories and characters that I love the most have been and are being written by women. I found this extremely bizarre at first because it's being done SO WELL. OMG, your descriptions and feelings are so spot on, I couldn't believe it. Comparatively speaking, I'm a lot more emotional and romantic than most of my gay male friends, but for the life me I can't figure out WHY more of them aren't reading stuff like this.

ANYWAY...

Phantom21, I'm SO GLAD you're writing...

I'm SO GLAD I found this story, and I hope you NEVER STOP WRITING...because you're REALLY GOOD. And I don't mean that in a patronizing, pat on the head kind of good. I mean good in the sense that your characters and stories jump off the page. Your sense of observation, dialogue and description are top notch.

This type of story has been HALF DONE so often it doesn't even bear mentioning, but there's something about guys discovering guys, regardless of age, that I find utterly fascinating and...as I said before...you NAIL that wonder and excitement, and yearning and fear and enthusiasm so convincingly that...well...you can't help but sigh at the end of the story because you took us there.

Completely and totally.

Stories like yours remind me of what that journey of discovering another guy for the first time feels like, and it's WONDERFUL.

Thanks again for sharing this incredibly heartwarming story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keith's Dad

Why the fuck is the dad such an asshole??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Most realistic story I've read

What boywriter said. I agree 100%. every single word was taken from my mouth

LolaBellaLolaBellaover 12 years ago
All Time Favorite

This is my favorite store on this website! I wish there was another whole book to this story. Mike and Keith are sooooo hot together. Please write more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Casey 1988

I love that one of the charaters is bi like me. It is so "hard" to find anything written with bi people in it.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 12 years ago

"Damn treacherous body!" LOL, that was so cute.

Lovely start :)

SweetNightingaleSweetNightingaleover 11 years ago

Keith is ADORABLE and by

far my favorite character.

I can't wait to get to the

second part.(-:;

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Amazing story, I just can't get enough of it. I'm usually harping on little typos, but your story-telling skills are so smooth I hardly noticed them! Please keep writing, whatever you do, you have talent =)

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 10 years ago
Awesome

What a great read...... Loving it

Thanks

1Puck11Puck1almost 10 years ago
Great!

Thanks for the enjoyable read. I hope to read more of your writings soon.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Love it ! Love it ! Love it !

Moooore !!!! *0*

WittePietWittePietabout 9 years ago
Excellent story

You're a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I seriously love this chapter, along with the others. You're such a good writer, I really hope I get to read more. Wow. I've read all your stories.

PurezaPurezaalmost 9 years ago
Bad Mike

Is it just me or is Mike kinda rapey?

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

please post a sequel to this story it ended too soon.

want to see the, both in a relationship.

Pitbull86Pitbull86about 5 years ago

Love this one. Like your other stories they are enjoyable but unlike the others it has the length to feel more for the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Okay, I'm liking this!

But maybe I'm missing something (or you did):

Keith runs up to his room, locks the door, pushes a desk against it, jumps out the 2nd story window and runs to the library.

When he returns he talks to Mike and Jason then goes up to his room. How does he get in? It's locked and blockaded. This could have been fun! But no, there's nothing about this.

Well this story is 15 years old to you; new to me, so you won't likely read this comment. But resolving this issue could have added a cute dimension to the story. But anyway, on to chapter 2.

Jerome_PlamondonJerome_Plamondonover 2 years ago

I think this could be tagged reluctance/non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know this story is years old and everyone seems to really like it. I agree with the other commenter (Pureza) that Mike was not a sweet, likable character. He came across as insensitive, selfish and pretty assholian. If he was interested sexually in Keith (which he obviously was and it became obsessive by the end) and a good friend, why wouldn’t he admit he’s bi, address Keith’s insecurities and express his interest in K at first. Yet even when he forced himself on Keith, accusing Keith of being gay, got kneed in the crotch, and caused Keith to flee by jumping out a second-story window - why didn’t that click with Mike that maybe he had mishandled things? Instead of course correcting, like a normal person, Mike next ignores Keith for weeks and then stalks him while dancing with his sister at the party, comes to Keith’s room at 3am, and like a predator says that he will take Keith no matter what. At no point does Mike behave like a good friend, a sweet guy, a mentor concerned with helping Keith explore his sexuality, or even just a decent human. He’s a good-looking, arrogant SOB, used to getting any guy or girl that he wants, and concerned only about his own desires. That’s the Mike I see in this story. Keith deserves way better than him. Kelly seems to genuinely like and desire Keith way more than Mike does.

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

Daamn, I love this story so much. There was a little bit of hiccups here and there (story wise and writing) but I really enjoyed their romance. I just hope that it didn't end there cause I wanted to know the reactions of their friends to them solving the problem. Either way I love this❤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous