All Comments on 'What Being a Sissy Wife Means to Me'

by SissyWife

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
excraiexcraiover 7 years ago

I wish i could rate this as a 10 because i love it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

I need to find a husband too

William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
5 Stars

Well Written and wonderfully descriptive

andrea12yoandrea12yoover 7 years ago
Very well said

I love the description here. A lot that I'm trying to say as well but you do it so damn nicely.. Very sexy stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully written

So artfully expresses my feelings

Penelope1965Penelope1965about 7 years ago
A true sissy

Beautifully written and in my opinion summarizes how most of us sissies feel deep down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You can make any dad purr for you

Very well written and I do endorse your thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I So Want To Be A Wife For Him!

I love these words! That is the exact way I feel. I really want to have a husband to please, and love, forever! It is my fate, my purpose! I adore being his woman so much!

Roxanne

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uabout 6 years ago
Well Said

I have been a closet sissy since I was a young teen. If times had been different back then I would have become a girl. Dressed like a girl 24/7 . I know I would have been the perfect wife. I just love to please men. Dress as they wish, do as they want . My husband would have been one happy man. If Bruce Jenner had come out when I was a teen my life would have turned out so different. Love to chat with others like me. I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
worthless

You are a worthless gay-faggot sissy cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
His Wife

This is exactly the way I feel. Being pretty for him, satisfying to him, loving and adoring him.. I want it so much! I want to spend the rest of my life being his woman, girlfriend, wife, partner. As much as i can. I love shaving my legs for him, making myself smooth and soft. I adore snuggling up to him, being the woman he needs. I adore it when he uses me, and I satisfy him as only a girl, his girl, could ever do! Oh, I so want to be a wife to my loving man, and make him the happiest, most satisfied male in the world! It is my job, my duty. I am a good wife, and want to be, for him. It is what I was made to be!

His Roxanne, His Lover, His Wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
His Wife

I cannot be anything else. It is my duty, my passion, my desire, my fate. I adore my Daddy so much, and want to be his woman. Forever! Life is so different, isn't it? I love my man!

Roxanne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
His wife

Exactly my wish. Not just for the sex, but to be a wife who remains attractive,cares for her home and functions socially as a woman. Who helps and supports her husband.

Bobbi7018Bobbi7018over 5 years ago
Exactly my feelings

This is how I felt my whole life. To be in the arms of a strong man As his loved sissy wife. To submit, care for him and create a home for him. Not to mention being dressed for him 24/7☺️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Need Him!

To wake up each morning, snug against him, thrusting myself in little jerks against his loins, until he slowly wakes up, and begins to take me. I can feel him slipping in, and, it is so wonderful! It feels ever so nice to be loved, taken by him. God, I am so in love! I wish I had my Daddy, every day. Where are you, my sweet man, my love? Roxanne is looking for you, to sleep with, love, adore, wear pretty things, to be held by you! I so want you, Darling. I will be so good, and loving. Let me be your caring, sweet little wife, your lover.

Roxanne, For You, Forever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I need a wife like that

I would love to have a sissywife like the one mentioned in the story. I would happily spend rest of my life with her and take care of her like my queen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hosiery

I would so love to be safe in m man,s arms, and to make him completely satisfied. I want to be his wife! Roxanne Lanyon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I so identified with this girl! I so wanted to become a sissy too1, and have a Daddy to keep, comfort, please, and love forever! Oh, will someone please help me with this? I do need a Daddy! Please? mcanoe84@yahoo.com

Roxanne Lanyon

"His Sissy!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such things are my dreams made of. How does a sweet "sissy" like me ever get a eal man for a husband? I know I could be ever so good for him! I would try so hard! Dresses, skirts, panties, make-up, all for me, to make myself so pretty for him. Oh please, let me be his wife! I so want that. Life would be perfect, then.

Roxanne Lanyon,

a "Wannabee Wife"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I adored it so much! I dream of being a sissy wife for a sweet, loving man! I too want him to become so happy and satisfied! Just having him on top of me, using me, is so wonderful! I would whimper and moan for him all night long! Oh please, please let me have a nice Daddy!

Roxanne Lanyon

mcanone84@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I, Miss Roxanne, so identifies with this description! Having a man, and pleasing him, obeying him, becoming his wife, is th what I am made for! I want to be the best woman he has ever had, and listen to him moan and whimper everytime he cums inside of me!

Miss Roxanne

mcanoe84@yahoo.com

boyinpinkboyinpinkalmost 2 years ago

I also want a big strong man to curl up to and satisfy his big man cock. Being his sissy wife means I will let him have other sissies or females as he sees fit. His cock is all I want and to keep him happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I adore this story! I adore being his "woman", too! Oh, the sweet, loving things I want to do for him! I want to have his manhood between my lips, and slide back and forth until his delicious jism fills my mouth! I won't even swallow until he tells me I can, and then, it will be so heavenly as it runs down my obedient throat! I so want a Daddy! I DO! PLEASE, let me belong to this manly lover as his girl! YES!

Miss Roxanne Lanyon

His "Woman" Forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is just the way this girl thinks! Quite simply, being his wife, a woman who belongs to her Daddy, is the sweetest, most exciting thing this MTF girl could ever do! Oh, Daddy? Where are you, Honey?

Miss Roxanne Lanyon

foxsakefoxsakeover 1 year ago

Love it.

For me it’s that empty feeling when he withdraws his manhood from deep within me. Humiliating enough too, bad enough to allow a man, your man, to fuck you but to shoot your own sissy cream whilst he’s inside you, proof of how much you enjoy being fucked by your man. Once reluctant but now like an eager young bride, nothing matters but giving him pleasure and your wet cum on your tummy, a tell-tale sign of your shame. Then pulling your panties back on, hobbling to the bathroom, legs unsteady after the pounding you’ve just received up your backside. The sticky mess trickling down your thighs. Sitting on the toilet, unwrapping the tampon, sliding it into your pussy, wet with his semen, your man’s seed. The blushing as you recall how eagerly you’d been sucking that cock, knowing full well, exactly where it would be buried deep later.

The dressing up for him, the stockings, suspenders, matching bra and pantie set, covered now by the silky transparent nightie, the one that had earlier been up around your waist as you knelt face down, your bottom high up in the air, waiting with trepidation, for no matter how many times he fucks you, you still feel the pain every time he eases that thick cock inside you and begins to take his pleasure in you.

You wipe, you freshen up, tidy your make-up fresh lipstick, all for him and return to the bedroom. You slip under the covers beside your man, he spoons you and you feel him, hard again, against you panties, against your back door again. You know he’ll want to suck him, you shift around, slide down to please him, you can taste your own rear-end on his cock, you resist the temptation to gag because you know he doesn’t like it when you do, you suck him because you want to please him and you know that, when he’s really hard, he’s going to be pulling your tampon string out of your bottom, the one he makes you wear like a girl, so he doesn’t have too much of a wet patch in his bed, he'll be banging your ass again.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All of the feelings I want to have, to need! Oh, please let me become the sweet wife of a gorgeous man! I so want to please him, make him ever so satisfied, give him a bit of me every night! I want to be his loving wife forever and ever!

Miss Roxanne,

His Sissy Woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous