All Comments on 'Aubrey'

by motos40

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A rare cuckquean's story...

A rare cuckquean's story...But in the end just 3 consenting adults having fun...2*

ulikaulikaover 7 years ago
if this

writen by woman, its just weak :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
(Too) Short and (Super) Sexy

The lack of dialogue, the basic, primal acknowledgement of the lust and the pleasure-sport is unusual and thus superbly arousing. The inner contemplations of the cuck-queen are the perfect balance to the lack of dialouge. My only complaint is that this is too short: Bruce's climax is clearly of exceptional importance to the narrator, as it is with any woman devoted pleasing to her man, but her pleasure in taking the other woman as well is essential to the eroticism of this. This story should detail how that confident sexy wife wordlessly had her way with the other woman dominating her and driving them both wild; and if her man-stud of a husband came around for round two how he dominated them both reminding her why she worships this man and is so eager to please him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great!

Despite what Impotent_64 said, it is not just another story, nor it she a cuckqueen. She is a hot, sexual wife confident enough to share her man with another hot woman then join in.

And the story was written perfectly, and not too short. The only glitch was the ** near the end.

Randy56rRandy56r10 months ago

Great hot short story, please keep writing. Ignore any naysayers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous