All Comments on 'My Journey'

by lonesomejones

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It would be nice to have a cousin like him. I think you found out you are gay and I am sure you will love sucking his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
like this

im 54 this reminds me of frend years a go i some how knew he was gay or bi ask him he was not some how knew he was in the closet some how we went to play snooker at a nother bar got me a little drunk he was older next thing thing im waking up in is bed with a pee hard on sliding it betwee his legs he knew what he was doing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is hot

Absolutely hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Trust

Very erotic story. It's great when you can trust a person Help you explore all the pleasures you desire. I'm married and recently lived out my anal fantasies. Found out I love to be fucked! And I took a cock in my mouth for the first time. It felt so lovely! Now I wonder - am I gay, bi- or stay married to my wife of almost 40 years? The thought of HIV is frightening. I trust my massage man to be safe and discrete.

Where does your Journey lead you???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Coming of age

My Journey is absolutely erotic and fantastic. It is of coming of age in this era of enlightenment. The bold sex with John and coming to terms with sexual feelings is something very important. It must be the new normal.

People must learn to come to terms with one's sexuality and without feelings of guilt, must opt for the sex with the person who is attractive, irrespective of age and relationship. Whether Father, Uncle or Cousin or even blood brother, nothing, means nothing, must come in the way of pure sex. I think this story does a lot to promote this new concept.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous