All Comments on 'Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 07'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hardheadd1hardheadd1over 7 years ago
Thanks

Great story telling as always. I had been missing your stories about Nick Shaws world. I have been rereading many of them.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 7 years agoAuthor
You are most welcome!

I am glad you are enjoying the 'Shaw-verse'. I am working on part 8 of this series and it might be a bit until i get it knocked out. Thank you again and best wishes for the new year.

Quarterback11Quarterback11over 7 years ago
The Shawniverse

One day you must put the Shawniverse in order. I would love to read in proper order how it is put together. You know to put them all together. I love you stories and cant wait for this Universe of Shaw to continue. Iron Rain hooked me.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 7 years agoAuthor
Time Line

If you look on my profile there is a chronological list of my stories. I am so glad you are enjoying my work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Clitorides Nominations

Hey Guys!

Nominations for Clitorides Awards are open Now.

I voted for Lost Boy and his works because He's my favourite Author here in Literotica.

Plz, Vote for Lost Boy , I want to see him winning for his Hardworks despite being ill for sometimes. Always delivered best erotica for us.

Thank You Lost Boy!

Here is the Link : https://clitoridesawards.org

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Seals

Seals are a sub group of the Navy and don't have SGTs

Great story

Budson1962Budson1962about 6 years ago
Nice

I love these high tech stories they don’t always have to have 24-7 sex to be good. Love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5792 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES