All Comments on 'My Number Ch. 10'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good chapter

A good chapter. It seems like things between Marcy and Dave are going well, as for Marcy's parents.

What's going on between Amanda and Eric? Will they finally commit?

I know that the author has commented that he will publish one more chapter at least, I hope he has encouragement for some more, this story is funny and romantic.

From what I read from the comments of the previous chapters, it seems that readers are giving Account of the equality rights of women.

Good job!

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
Makes me think real hard...

...that maybe Eric ain't so stupid or unconsciously gung-ho as we though 'till now. He did ask a tough question, even though not the one Amanda was expecting, but than again it does imply a lot more than just living together and staying true to the relationship. He seems to understand that Amanda has some reservations about the whole marriage thing and he took the save route there, asking her to marry him after just a few months doesn't work for everyone. Guess we'll see how and where this goes.

Marcys parents getting back together was another great thing that come out of those fine holidays, and even though her mom has doubts I'm sure she grew up enough to not screw it up this time 'round. Of course now Marcy won't have to fear how they'll go about each other on her wedding :)

There was a small error where you mixed up Marcy and Amanda while on the phones so you might want to fix that one.

5* as usual.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 7 years ago
Entertaining story

I have only come across this story at this stage, so had to go back to read from the beginning. A very enjoyable story, love the characters, and am sure there is still much mileage in the story. Looking forward to any continuation and hoping it doesn't end too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TheOldRomantic

Your non-native English is better than some of the writers on this site. Keep up the good work.

Good story RR - looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

I'm enjoying reading your work. This is a great story, and I'm looking forward to more. Thank you for posting it!

crazycujocrazycujoover 7 years ago
Is the end in sight....

If so, I hope you continue some of your other story lines; they're as good as this one. Thanks.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 11 has just been submitted

There's a bit of a twist! It isn't the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'd love to see something from his pov...

I think that would be interesting.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 7 years agoAuthor
Some of my stories . . .

. . . were written from male point of view, and a couple used alternating points of view throughout. That writing style can work -- it's a variation of the style that uses different letters, such as Bram Stoker used in Dracula -- but while it makes things easier for the author, I'm not certain it's one that I want to use all the time.

Almost everything I write is written in the first person. At some point, I'll try a third person point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep It Coming!

Still loving this story and the Marcie character. She's wonderful and I love that she takes it upon herself to rev things up on the bedroom!!!

Still don't agree with her advice to her girlfriend to keep her cheating a secret. That character doesn't strike me as ready to be wife at all. Just the fact that she can see herself being married and getting "hot sex" with other guys on the side says NO WAY for being a faithful wife...

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

You're coasting... No drama yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous