All Comments on 'Jesse's Journey Down a Rabbit Hole Ch. 07'

by Rebeccasm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good job!

I love this story. Please don't involve too much other character, keep the main focus on Jesse's family. I'm glad that Kevin is dominant, one male slave is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I agree good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for the comments

Both Rebecca and I are very happy another chapter has posted. Hopefully the next few chapters will post soon afterwards. I hope you enjoy them as Jesse slides deeper into slavery.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 7 years ago
Wow

This chapter drew me in even more than the others. My only suggestion is that I would have loved a picture of Kevin dominating the pretty coed cheerleader, if indeed that is what she is. I am eager to read the next chapter, but I know patience is a virtue. Thanks for the great read and art work.

bydaseabydaseaabout 7 years ago
Great

Another great chapter. Was a long wait, but well worth it to be able to read more about Jesse and family. The writing is great and the pictures just add to the story so much. It creates a better image of what is happening to each of the people and I don't have to imagine what it is like. Now I see it. Great job to both of you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Posting schedule?

According to the authors, they have at least 5 more chapters to post. Are they only going to post one a week, one a month? Are they trying to stretch it out to Christmas or something? Geez!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
All stories should have illustrations like this

Absolutely brilliant

irb434irb434over 3 years ago
Chapter7

Where can I find the earlier chapters? Thanks

LIke the story but missing the start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, would have liked to see the complete series as well as others by this author. Seems that the author fell off the edge of the earth. Hope all is well and will continue with the fantastic illustrations and stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous