All Comments on 'Jesse's Journey Down a Rabbit Hole Ch. 08'

by Rebeccasm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful!!

This is the best story being written and I hope it doesn't end! Keep going.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 7 years ago
Another success

I realize you wrote all of these some time ago, and that they are being posted gradually, so it's rather pointless now to say this, but I was hoping for some more of Kevin and the cheerleader. Maybe that will appear in Chapter 9, along with Mrs. Wilson begin turned? Anyway, this was yet another enjoyable installment, and as always, although I do not take it for granted, great art work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
new chapters

I was just informed that the next chapter will be posted on March 3rd, We are both are very happy you're enjoying the series.

SAD

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceabout 7 years ago
Longing for more

Your doing a great job both of you, I am so wet after reading this wishing I could be in her shoes for the poker game. Being a total submissive myself to be her would feed my body and soul also my sublife.

Your submissive fan

Cinn

bydaseabydaseaabout 7 years ago
Hot, Hot Story

You two have made my day once again. I love this story and do hope you continue writing and showing what is going on. Adding more individuals to the mix is great. Maybe not for Jesse, but for everyone else.

Rebecca you are the best with the art work and Sadkins, you are one hell of a writer.

Please don't stop!!!

A great thank you for the great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loving it!

This series is great, I can't wait to see how their kids get fully involved and wouldn't mind seeing Ms Wilson get knocked down a notch or two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A couple of illustrations of Marcus would have been great, maybe we will get to see him in fully feminised form only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

wonderful story. I wish I could be in her place. can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is...is the best

This is one of the best strories I have ever read and the ilustrations are simply wonderful. It's adictive . Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous