All Comments on 'The Scarlet Dove - Issue 06'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
spock21spock21over 7 years ago

I do enjoy your writing. From mind control to erotic couplings, I think it is very good. This one may have included a little more violence some of your other stories, but I think it still maintained why I enjoy your writing so much. It is the reluctance or the humiliating circumstances your heroines often face.

MuqaliMuqaliover 7 years ago

Really great as usual! I did seem a bit more violent only due to the punching (versus slapping), but not it did not at all detract from the quality. I would love to see more along the same vein. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome stuff

Sorry posted earlier but it seems to have vanished. Wonderful stuff as usual, it did seem more violent but stretching your style in different directions is good! Didn't expect her to go down to the scrubs, any consideration to have her lose to weaker or those 'beneath her' to add to the humiliation? Mess her up for a bit, but not too long. I like how she bounces back. Keep on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Jane, it took me 3 tries to make it through the whole story. I know YOU know what I mean. Great job! Loved how Scarlet practically embraced the pleasure of her misfortune. Would love to read of her being more accepting of her sexuality, with her becoming more open to readily using her sexappeal, if not flaunting it. :-x

Jenn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Enjoyed the piece somewhat, you captured the idea of being helplessness very well. That said, I must admit that the level of violence seems a departure from your usual style, and not one I personally am completely on board with (Not entirely a criticism, just figured you'd want an honest opinion). However,I must admit that I am hugely excited for the return of Danvers, and have been secretly hoping for this since his first appearance. For me your description of him in Chapter 2 hit the perfect spot between lack of consent and seduction. Honestly, the way you described the two of them must be the best extract I have read on this site, hands down, and I look forward to hearing more about how you develop his supernaturalist influence over her.

Just my thoughts on the matter, looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I have never commented on a story before but I have to comment on this one. I truly enjoyed this chapter (and all the others before). But I can't wait for the next chapter I don't want to rush you at all but I feel very impatient waiting for the new chapters.

DSinzDSinzabout 7 years ago
Big Fan

I've been reading The Scarlet Dove since issue 1 and been loving it since. In my opinion it's probably the best erotic superheroine in distress series on Literotica. I regularly check Literotica just to see if you've written anything new.

egeswenderegeswenderabout 7 years ago
I am in love with dove

Dear God keep going. Fantastic. But I noticed 2 errors slipped past edit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is the hottest story ever.

I love this series and especially this issue continues to get me all worked up. The way you describe a female superheroine getting overpowered and submitting to, not a powerful supervillain, but just regular thugs and getting used like nothing more than a cum rag is so damn hot.

dork42dork4210 months ago

I noticed the darker aspect especially the threat of her pulling a long train. I didn't mind it though. It is, amongst many other things, what makes your stories so enticing, not knowing how far you'll go. Are their other heroes in Scarlet Dove's universe? I realize the small town limits the percentages, but maybe have her meet some passing through. Anyway, thanks for sharing and can't wait till the next one!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This issue, like all the previous issues, was once again amazing! I can't wait to start the next one and see how Starling continues to develop and evolve as a character. The way you bring your characters to life, and not just Starling and the whichever main villain is featured that issue, but even the secondary characters, the way you describe them and give them all their own little personality tweaks really brings them to life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
614 Followers
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES