All Comments on 'Chloe Ch. 02'

by sprnkman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just one thing

PLEASE quit referring to genitals as if they were other people. It's creepy and no smart business woman is going around calling her pussy a she or a her or her lover's cock as a he or him. It makes them sound like small children. It messes up what is otherwise a fine story. So if she's an adultress at least let her talk like an adult ie; MY pussy, I'M cumming, etc. I think you can handle it AND make the story much more fluid by doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not that great

Is the next chapter the honey we have to talk before the divorce when hubby sues them all? The concept that hubby never had sex without a condom is not believable. The dialogue between her and the BBC is kind of ridiculous for a big powerful business woman.

Frenchie99Frenchie99about 7 years ago
Loved it

We NEED Chloe chapter 3. Loved the story up to now but would love it to continue back home with Chloe and her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Awaiting Chapter 3...its been some time as compared to time gap between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2.

ikypsikypsabout 7 years ago
Great

Looking forward to chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please Continue

Please not too much degradation for the woman and for hubby too. I wonder at the future of the two lovers(?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
waiting for the next installment

one of the hottest i've read in a time. love to see him fuck a black baby into her while hubby watches what a real man does to his woman. if he has a friend or three they could get together with ann and have a real old time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
anon

more please I really like Chloe too bad she is cheating but She deserves happiness but it's ok it's just a story and Ann needs black cock too and maybe Sue but excited to hear more

DarknsDarknsabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Thank you, loved the story ... well written and enjoyed the character(s) development. Chloe is hot, hope there is more and including Anne.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My God! So hot. (But missed the roaming finger... pout)

Thank you again. -tanyabrown

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reads like the script of a really bad porno film. The dialogue is beyond cheesy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time for the next chapter where Dwayne piles into Chloe's virgin butt. Certainly many more firsts.

Very much enjoy your story line looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story and would love to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous