All Comments on 'Comic Release'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
Made me laugh a little

I would have ended the story without the June 30 addition. I thought that made it less enjoyable and less funny. Would have given you 4 stars to that point, but that added material cost you a star - downgraded to a 3! What does it feel like to be downgraded? Maybe only the duck knows!

UnicornofLoveUnicornofLoveover 7 years ago
KISS

What I liked about your story was your need for release of anger and agitation. I don't blame you - to you, an large investment was performed that was not panning out satirical irony that you hold some investment of truth. You are your own comedian, but I laugh and miss the diss of the kiss.

You inspire me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not worth reading.

Not worth reading. Bad story by a terrible writer.

stroudlestroudleabout 5 years ago
Loved this

You had me chuckling from that start to end and a big smile too. I can imagine stand up comedy is difficult and some personal relief would be needed after a night in the spotlight. A clever idea of the personalised computer generated character acting as the comedy straight girl (no pun). As well of course as the sexual nature of her.

I like the first person POV in this, it fits the style of the story well. I felt I was in the club with you.

Another brilliant story, thank you Smokey.

Jc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
619 Followers
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...