All Comments on 'Bull with a Conscience Ch. 03'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiot Paparomantic is

This is the guy who makes all the moralistic comments on other people's stories. Then he writes this shit. Way to go, asshole.

UnicornofLoveUnicornofLoveover 7 years ago
Wicked JAM

Paparomantic, you have a devilish writing that style that I do follow.

I always enjoy your writing and am feeling the vibes of this story...you no bull - you be shark with bull at motivation. (Forgive Indian play at accent...)

Cool concepts for discovery in later chapters (just ideas) as a humble fan of your work and appreciate when people comment on mine (if not appreciated, just comment back and I will no longer "muse you" as I refer to it - but GREATLY appreciate when people do so for me which is why I am trying to get in the habit of doing it for others - the golden rule)

- The wicked pleasure derived in this work (that I see) is Steve's vengeance that his wife is having sex with her original husband of which her husband is unaware, because he wishes to punish her and torture him for the pain he himself endured by her lack of knowledge of what she had in front of her the whole time.

Interesting plot developments could be what the Bull does when he realizes he was hired to have sex with his ex-wife? Arranged marriages can be so overrated these days; however, with the twist being further explored that the Bull and Steve are one in the same, I would be interested to see how this story really develops and who "Steve" morphs to be as Steve is portrayed through J+A=M (Jam) Our word. Jam. Like jam to music or jam on bread. Yes, I know, speaking in dialect is unpleasant but particularly mandatory for the inspiration of others, and I do like your story!

Another concept that I have not seen is Caitlyn's motivations - clearly, if she can help with Bull ads, she is a capable women of some degree. What is her interest or motive for such treatment? This seems to be a concept not ventured but I would be interested because to me, Caitlyn does not seem to be understood as can be related with her doppelganger Barbie other than husband's desires.

The characters in our stories often have a habit of revealing truth about some parts of ourselves that we wish to hide (of course, I am often criticized for overthinking) but maybe my mad ramblings will inspire you to write more...and that is the goal, is it not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignore the prior comments

I'm enjoying the story. It has the right mix of content to keep it interesting and HOT. Patiently awaiting the next post.

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 7 years ago
Never you mind...

I hate it when people say terrible things about a story they just read that they didn't like. There are ways to give criticism without being rude and crude with their comments...especially coming from those who prefer to be "anonymous". Got something to hide?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a crock

You call this a story, cheating wives, a vasectomy , a fiends wife, a stranger, who actually lives in this fantasy, sick life. Who wants there wife to screw around ,unless he is looking to dump her. So sick a story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great job - don't kill yourself

What I really like about your story line is the compassion and caring there is. I've read way too many stories of cockolding and forced humiliation and can't get behind them and often don't finish reading them. So, please continue to write more for those of us that appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He won't have to

Some husband will do it for him... or he might just get in the way of one of the lying bitch type wifes being taken out by her "Cuck" who isin't really on board with their meeting.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Odd, but intriguing

I keep reading every chapter you post, so that must mean I'm intrigued by this story. I guess I'm curious where you're heading with this. With only one chapter remaining, it's still unclear to me what a "bull with a conscience" means (as opposed to one without a conscience.)

There are many oddities about this story. The details included about the STD exam and vasectomy. Why were they included? I had to laugh at the exchange of "STD-free certificates" upon meeting Ken and Barbie for the first time. Walk into any health clinic and request a certificate, and you'll hear the same laughter. There are more than a dozen types of STD's, and I don't know of any that can be diagnosed with a visual exam!

It's odd that the narrator underwent a vasectomy just so he could become a "bull." Husband motivation for becoming a bull isn't clear. He seems to have a good thing going with the farmer's wife. Why the need for more? Then he agrees to meet these people sight-unseen? Isn't physical attraction important?

Despite all of that, I'm curious to see where this ends in the final chapter. Does our narrator become a paid gigolo with a large harem of horny housewives? Does he learn that the life of a bull ain't what it seems? Do we ever find out why his ex-wife left him? So many questions left to answer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story...

Nevermind the readers that do it on their guilty conscience and whine about erotic/sexual stories being "inmoral" ....

The only detail is that if you are a male hooker clients pay the hotel and dinner... If you are a bull, you are expected to either pay full or go half and half with the expenses...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Geez

It's IMMORAL you idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It is not immoral

It is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yes

it's an immoral fiction lol

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
VERY GOOD!

Really liked this since it was a win-win story for all characters. (No humiliation)

Always tempted to comment on trolls who read what they don't like and then complain but they're hopeless AND as they are so quick to point out, "Their opinion counts too." (Too bad they aren't that considerate to the authors)

Waiting for what comes next.

aherbaherbover 7 years ago
really enjoyed these stories so far

looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definitely looking forward to development

Humans and whales are the only animals who engage in sex for "Fun".

And fun can vary from individual to individual.

For those who are hyper religious, I say, you may be right.

I may be as well. Soon enough we will both know.

This is a very good piece of fiction, or the participants are all too nice.

I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A friend was into this with girlfriends over the years and then when he was married. I led to one divorce and another broken engagement. I remember his wife getting double teamed by two black guys and fuck others as he taped or watched. I really can't understand why any man would like to see another man fuck his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
always tempted to comment on trolls.........

you just did carolinadreamer, you just did. Where is the temptation? lol Couldn't help yourself, could you? Those with an agenda will always be tempted to lash out. Right?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Damn!

Is there no end to this "bull"shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG! That was simply awful.

I mean really awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORE TO COME(CUM)

The best chapter of Bull with a Conscience is just ahead of you.

Even though the fourth chapter will be the end of the formal Bull with a Conscience series, it is not the end.

Frank and Melissa -- Scene 01, is then next to read,

although it is not actually a sequel to the Bull with a Conscience series -- more like an adjunct to Ch. 04, since it occurs before the end of that chapter.

Frank and Melissa actually fits after the six star line (******), somewhat after the middle of page 2 of

Ch. 04, thus following up the initial Melissa episode.

But Frank and Melissa occurs before the final wrap-up of Ch. 04 which involves Lisa.

So, MORE TO COME:

First, the last (best) chapter of the series.

Then, Frank and Melissa -- Scene 01,

which your mind must fit into its proper place

within Ch. 04.

Frank and Melissa is interesting because it has a different POV (point of view) that gives another perspective, yet fits in beautifully with the Bull with a Conscience series.

Happy reading.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If it is immoral, why I'd you read it? Thousands of other stories on this site almost are immoral. This is actually pretty good considerng. No boundaries crossed without permission. All parties happy.the only person not happy was the ex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
948 Followers
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...