All Comments on 'Willing Slave, Unwilling Master Ch. 07'

by LifeonVil

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Alwaysready64Alwaysready64about 7 years ago
Good Stuff

The story is progressing but it looks like everything is going downhill for slave and master. There has to be a back door way to get Rose a chip so she'll be safe and show no connection to the ass that sold her. Dan also needs to grow a pair. After living with Rose his groups equal rights for Lower Vil, he knows it's not that simple and to break the chain the training facility will have to be visited and inspected. Dan needs some powerful allies that can help him, hopefully before Rose dies.

tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
awesome story, please keep coming....

a Belated Xmas and new years,

i hope her illness is treatable and short, i would hate for a great story to end due to a possible tragic illness or loss. please keep this story series going a long time.

Just_John1Just_John1about 7 years ago
Awesome!

Ya know, at first I was pissed that Rose is sick, and you've created a whole lot of reasons why Dan can't get her help, and that pissed me off too... Then I thought wait, this is a story... and realized how much you drew me in with your character development. Very interesting premise, this is one of the first sci-fi stories I've ever read. Just a really good story, with likeable characters, and great restraint by the author. I like that you haven't gone so far off with descriptions of future life etc. Just a few references during the story that seem to go by un-noticed but the cumulative effect is an understanding of differences in now life to future life. Just an excellent crafting of an environment, characters and a really entertaining story. It'll still really piss me off if you kill her off. Have enough bad endings in real life, don't need more in Lit land if you know what I mean LOL. Nice job and thank you.

JJ1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yay

It's always such a joy to see one of my favourite stories continued

Taliesin1Taliesin1about 7 years ago
And so you're back

From outer space? Well, happy and productive writing, New Year.

Really good sexual encounter for Dan and Rose. 5 stars for that

Some paradoxes: If Lower Vil are so incapable of making decisions then is their relationship Non Consensual, by making Rose ask for something she wants, Dan is as cruel as a Master who eg. denies their human slave an orgasm? Maybe it is all conditioning, after all.

Rose seems largely ignorant of the world, yet she realises the implications of coughing up blood - enough to be determined to hide the symptoms? Persistent coughing and blood = TB, or some similar Lower Vil disease. Indicative of the illegal "puppy farm" centre she came from? If she regards her self as property, shouldn't she take better care of herself?

Much to ponder, and later discover you have a totally different story line. Even better, you have a plot that makes us ask why something happened, rather than just what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
this is turning into a sad story.

I fell very sad for what is happening to Rose. So I'm going to hold off on ratting this story till the end.

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Not yet, Anonymous

Maybe "This is turning into a sad story" as you say, Anonymous, but the way LifeOnVil has been writing it, it has had a variety of twists and turns in both positive and negative directions. The next one could be positive.

He has said in a previous comment that it will have a happy ending.

However, it seems that each chapter has had to be completely thought out by the author from a blank slate, rather than being part of a pre-determined plan. This, for me, is making this story a most interesting one.

I just hope that LifeOnVil doesn't get his story into a blind alleyway with no escape other than a nasty (or an improbably nice) end.

I wait and watch with interest.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

My gods I think this is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site! Originally I stumbled upon the most recent chapter by chance whilst looking through the 'new' category and I have to say it compelled me enough to read though the previous chapters. I can't wait for the next update ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love your story, and can't wait to read the next chapter! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep going

Its incredible what your able to accomplish

Keep going, its amazing stuff

JC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You are doing amazingly

This author keeps me incredibly interested and makes me wish that I could read stories of this quality for hours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great work

Do what you want and not what you must.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

First of all, I am absolutely loving this to death. I don't think I've been interested and invested in a character as I am with Rose since I first heard the name Samuel Vimes!

Though, make no mistake, if what I read above about there being a happy ending is not true it becomes not true, I will be very cross with you. XD At this point I don't think I'd mind if there was no sexual content at all in the remainder of the story. I just want Rose to live!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please post more frequently!

I am loving this story like no other i have read on this site before. It's not just sex, though the erotic content is wonderful and I hope more cums along. It's plot, and there's world-building, and it's so investing and interesting! I'm half tempted to right my own slave story. And there had BETTER be a happy ending, if not for Dan at least for Rose. Preferably both. ALSO, I had an idea! what if ALL of Rose's sisters were like her, not chipped, and what if they all got to be permanently reunited with Rose? Maybe as being owned by Dan's anti-slavery group? HINT HINT.

Keep up the fantastic work, and post soon!

P.S. I wouldn't mind proofreading/editing a chapter, if you need someone.

~Yuno

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Agree

I agree with all the reviews ( I haven't read ant negative ones)! This is just my kind of story, and the plot/writing is fantastic in and of itself. I wish I could write well enough because this adds fuel to my imagination. I do wish you would update more frequently. I forgot about this story for a while since there hasn't been an update. Good thing I put this on my 'good story list' reminding me to check. Please update soon.

-AnonJK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I check so often for new additions, I absolutely love your story and its characters, please don't let this story fiz out like so many others on this site! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

I sure hope there will be more chapters coming along. I have really enjoyed this story, enough to make this my first comment

Alwaysready64Alwaysready64about 7 years ago
editor?

I noticed you posted you needed an editor a few weeks back. I've sent you a couple of messages so now I'm hoping you'll check your comments. You have my information, this is a good story so unless you've had some unforeseen life event let me help you and get this back on track.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 7 years ago
Awww crap

So Many Questions!

I can see I'm almost caught up... and almost certainly going to come to a very frustrating cliffie... but I can't stop now!

I hope you are able to keep posting regularly, for my peace of mind ;)

J

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 7 years ago
I must say ...

... rarely am I so moved I feel I'd be heart-sick if a protagonist died.

Nice work.

James aka FinalStand

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Unique Story.

As some of others have said: awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What Sci-fi Should Be

Well this has been a gripping and funny science fiction story, but Theo mentioning that he needs to ask his mother for permission kind of raises it to the status of art

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Good Story

Keeps your attention even though it's quite gentle at the moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifeonVil@LifeonVil
840 Followers
I’ve decided to use this space to collect some of my favourite quotes from stories I find on lit. "I know that bagels won't make up for incest, but that's all I had to work with currently." -Son_of_Battles