All Comments on 'Prototype Ch. 02'

by _FirstBorn_

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmm bzzzt

Keep it going this is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great, smart story.

This is one great, smart story. You can tell the writer put a hell of a lot of thought into it and has the imagination and top notch writing skills to pull it all off.

I love the slow pace. Not some quick induction then onto sex like so many. What good or erotic is mind control if you don't know what the victim is like before they start to become changed? Firstborn does a great job of doing this with Maggie and Rachel.

He didn't go right back to Maggie, who be cares about, in his own way but instead decided to use and even perhaps sacrifice Rachel to test his machine. That also begs the thought of what other things the machine may do to the college students mind and personality that he doesn't plan. And that is not to mention the things he does plan for her. One can see how this story may get very dark which is something I'm partial too in erotic mind control.

There's more to eroticism in these kinds of stories, if they are top notch than just induction and sex. Firstborn seems to know this very well. He makes Rachel a very confident, sexual, dominant young woman. You know from her scenes here that in college and her other life she is very personable, well liked, very assertive, very in control of her life and what she wants to do. Great grades, many friends, life of the party, just that kind of rare girl that everyone wants to be around.

To see her unknowingly lose that first subtle bit of control over her life and personality after that first session as the first addictive hook was planted was just so very hot and erotic. Just spectacular stuff. WOW!

This story may end up an all time classic in the genre, not just for this site but any EMC site on the net.

I would've given this story ten stars if I could. I can't wait for the next chapter. Seriously.

Great, great job, Firstborn. You are killing it!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
we're off to a great start

and a good time is had by all

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Second Part

I enjoyed the second chapter as much as I did the first. And I appreciate what one of the other anonymous readers said about experimenting with someone who is virtually a guinea pig over someone that Benjamin really cares about. If something goes wrong, at least let it happen to a stranger.

I hope this does not turn into just another pedestrian story where the protagonist has his way with a number of women and life is nothing more than a search for the next piece of ass. There are a lot of questions about the machine: Who built it? Why wasn't it destroyed when the project was abandoned? Will it do any lasting damage to those individuals who are affected by it? Will whomever built it eventually come looking for it? Will Benjamin become addicted to it?

This story could go into a lot of different directions. If it continues to be as well done as the first two chapters have been, then I will hang around for awhile.

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

still liking this series and hope for a bunch of more chapters and without a huge gap inbetween them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous