All Comments on 'Jenny's Dilemma Ch. 02'

by nextcenturyromeo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
EasternwindzEasternwindzabout 7 years ago
Another great piece!

What a pleasant surprise to find you writing again. I just love the addition of Jennifer into Romeo's harem. Would love to see him be the bull and dominate some celebrity married couples. Also, how about him expanding his empire into the music business and get some artists into his harem? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree with Easternwindz

Would love to see Katy Perry becoming part of Romeo's harem and other musicians as well.

nextcenturyromeonextcenturyromeoabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author's reply

Thank you for your kind comments, folks. Katy Perry is a good choice. Who else would you like to see come under Romeo?

As for celebrity couples, I did one on Madhuri, going to do a sequel to it. Also writing one on Aishwarya Rai and I have my eye on Malaika Arora and Kareena. Who else?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Britney Spears

Belongs in his harem

EasternwindzEasternwindzabout 7 years ago
Can you pull this off? :-)

Romeo gets invited to the White house by president Trump. Knowing the president to be a racist Romeo is surprised by the invitation. On reaching the White House he soon finds out that it was actually Melania and Ivanka who engineered the whole thing. Romeo makes Trump realize that he is not the most powerful man in the world after all...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Juno Tempo should be in his harem.

nextcenturyromeonextcenturyromeoalmost 7 years agoAuthor
(Author) Yes, I can

Alright guys, as you asked. I have finished the story about Melania and Ivanka and sent it to LitE. Now it's up to them if they dare to approve it. :). If they reject I will have to find another forum to post it.

Please feel free to email me from the author page.

nextcenturyromeonextcenturyromeoalmost 7 years agoAuthor
(Author) Sorry guys

LitE has rejected the white house story because of the political content. Sorry.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxalmost 7 years ago
Submit it to CSSA

CSSA will gladly accept an anti-Trump story ;) You should send everything you've got to them as well, they would be happy with your contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to read a story about Romeo taming the Kardashians, especially mom Chris, Kim and Kendall.

nextcenturyromeonextcenturyromeoover 1 year agoAuthor

Oh, god, no! LOL. Can't stand those cheap skanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernextcenturyromeo@nextcenturyromeo
734 Followers
My latest books is Angel Face on Smashwords. It's about Rashmika Mandanna. Here is a link to my books on Smashwords : https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ShartanSilverstar Going to publish a book on Samantha on 22nd October on Smashwords. If you have problems with Smashw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES