All Comments on 'Jessa Ch. 13'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally another chapter

Checked everyday day for another Chapter and was so excited to see this one today. Please don't keep us waiting so long for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love this series

I also agree, please, please don't wait so long to post. This story just keeps getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please don't wait so long to post the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hurry, hurry, hurry with the next chapter!

We're all waiting anxiously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you and your cliff-hangers

Are difficult to take :P Please update soon.

Inevitable_Inevitable_over 7 years ago

this is a fantasy world you've created. Can't wait to read more

Inevitable_Inevitable_over 7 years ago

meant to say fantastic, my bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome Chapter, Can't Wait For More

Another well written, well paced chapter that kept my attention rapt the entire time and wanting for more at the end. A superb job that builds upon the previous chapters to raise the stakes. Really glad to see an update and I hope to see more especially of this high standard, keep up the good work :)

5/5 stars

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Uhrm. It would be a good idea for Jessa to consider a hobby in clandestine crude weapon making. The more obscure/able the machines, the better. Her 'friends', or 'protectors' seem a bit jumpy and emotional and I don't think their handlers (love it when you use the term) would allow medication for rabies, or tranquillizers in any form...oh sorry, at least they have alcohol...which would make matters worse, of course. If all else fails, she could threaten to opt for adoption. Okay bad joke. I'd still go for her fucking all his (Bible's) friends alphabetically, just to mess with the bookkeeping. She can then claim to inventing a drinking-game called 'who's the daddy' at the next uppity circle party. It would be best if she had an obscured crude weapon on her person at the time. Thanks for the story. Can she maybe break Jacq's arm too? Or his leg? Hell, his little toe will do. Shot again for story.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 7 years ago
Why are all the guys assholes of the most extreme variety?

Instead of researching why she should procreate with Torah, maybe she should invent a way to procreate using manmade sperm. All the women would be better off without them.

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

It's awesome when a writer has the balls to kill off a sympathetic character! You are my hero! Great chapter, love how Jessa is slowly finding herself again, her confidence born from her physical fitness, her determination to figure out just what the fuck is going on, and her defiance to Jacg, Torah and the whole damn conspiracy.

Also to evenbroughtanaxthistin...your comment was hysterical! Drinking game named who's the daddy... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait to see what happens next. Your cliffhangers are frustrating, but only because I can't wait to see what happens next! Any hints on when to expect the next chapter?

Seriously, I can't help re-reading all of your series over and over and over again. This one is my favorite though. Keep up the good work :) ❤❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I couldn't put my laptop down, even at 4 AM. You are an excellent storyteller and I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Updates

are needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Update??

Please update soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are you ever going to update again?

Don't disappear like so many online/ literotica writers who don't finish their story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue

Your stories are all great, but I love this one. Please continue this for your fans.

MuseOfTheBardMuseOfTheBardabout 7 years ago
I can only agree

With the previous comments. Please finish the story!! It's fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That one star rating was accidental

Sorry :(

I must have clicked while scrolling

PalomitaPalomitaalmost 7 years ago
The inconsistencies and implausibilities...

Seriously, I stuck with this story hoping that it will get better, but with every new chapter, it keeps getting worse. Your characters are all severely bipolar, and I don't think the writer honestly grasps the human psyche and how an individual reacts to trauma, rape, abuse, having their life stolen from them, being controlled, etc. Jessa should be in an almost constant state of anger and resentment towards Torah for all of the horrible manner of things that he has done to her. She should also hate Erich, and treat his entire family with absolute disdain, especially being aware that they knew she was kidnapped and held against her will and that they supported that treatment of her. All the cute twins in the world and friendly smiles from a few should never change that fact.

Her wanting Torah and pleading for him sexually, is ludicrous. Her character is extremely contradictory. She is supposedly so strong, yet she is so very weak. In the beginning, a picture of a ballsy, confident, take-no-prisoners type of woman was painted for us; the type of woman who stuck to her guns and never allowed herself to be railroaded or abused, mentally or physically, and then we have a female character who is meek, whiny and constantly compromising who she is and what she wants for the satisfaction and validation of others. All she wants to do is make her psychotic and sadistic husband happy, give him babies, and suppress her own wants and needs. Where is that powerful young lady who was never afraid to be rude or say what she feels from the first chapter?

Now, another man, introduced to her by Torah, is putting his hands on her and choking her, demanding she comply with his wishes? Before that, Arnau rapes her while drunk (yet, she could not fight him off, even though she is so physically "powerful" with great fighting skills...suuure). Are *all* of the men in this story despicable, incorrigible monsters? Is there not a single decent male in this tale? Not one? And, this avenue of Jessa wanting to pursue a medical career, through Gemma, but it being sooo difficult for her to pursue or to get in the door...rubbish. Makes no bloody sense, at all.

Reading these chapters have been terribly frustrating, I must say. I believe that you are a talented writer, but you need to work on your plot-line and you seriously need to read up extensively on psychology and human behaviour, because you definitely do not grasp it. Jessa's reaction to all that she has endured is unreal. Her reaction to all of the people now involved in her life, who know of her treatment and forced participation, is unreal. Her resigning herself to being told when to sleep, wake, eat, leave the house, return to the house, when to socialise, read, shower, use a computer, and how much to eat, EVERY SINGLE DAY, is unreal. In reality, this will be a woman who will be one hair shy of going absolutely postal and killing everyone she can get her hands on.

Again, it will assist you immensely if you read some books on human psychology and behaviour. It will greatly improve your abilities to successfully tell a plausible psychological tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"Don't you think you're being a little overdramatic?"

Hmm, let's see... In the past couple of months she's been kidnapped twice, raped three times, had two unborn children kicked out of her womb, and had her egg stolen.

So no. Not 'dramatic' at all. I'd say she has totally earned a right to be paranoid as all get out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with Palomita

I agree with you Palomita, so many of these stories are written so far away from people's psyches that I just can't make it through.

These women in the stories aren't any better than the magic dick riders, at least I know what I get when I click one of their stories.. I had really high hopes for this one.

AspieGirl88AspieGirl88about 4 years ago
Omg, NO!! Not Raza!!! 😱💔😭

Bad enough that poor Jessa had to lose her beautiful babies, but then someone goes & shoots who could’ve been a “bestie”?? Now what son of a flea-bitten mongrel bïtch had to go & do that (& WHY)?! She was an innocent! Ugh. This is why I’m so used to reading books & stories aimed at younger people; the majority of them have happy endings (or at the very least, bittersweet)! I have to admit how much I’m loving this series, though, even though I’m only just commenting now ... as I create my comments sparingly, for only the best stories. I just hope this series (if still ongoing) will continue towards a brighter & more positive outcome for the main couple in this story! 🥺

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous