All Comments on 'Anniversary'

by Dnrlovers2722

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loving Wives

Yeahey, not going to be liked by the ones that like stories with cucks but for us that like REAL loving wives this will be an oasis in the rest of the muck.

JJ

wylie236wylie236about 7 years ago
Wow

Wow, a story about a loving and monogamous couple. This is a rare breath of fresh air on this site.

Dnrlovers2722Dnrlovers2722about 7 years agoAuthor
Reply

Thank you guys. Expect more writings from me very soon. This is how a lot of my stories are. I may tell a few raunchier ones though too. I want fans of all kinds reading my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a build up

Geez, quick draw Charlie you waited all the way to what paragraph seven (paragraph six if you throw out the one with one sentence) for the woman to have a orgasm. WOW what a long slow build up. Talk about cutting to the chase. Here is a story for you to consider next.

He walked into the room and started fucking the pretty little lady. She came quickly and rolled over and started to suck his cock. He came too.

The end.

Really, next time don't leave us hanging. Get to the point already. This reminds me of the stories I read when I was in first grade and trying to learn how to read. Simple short sentences. See Dick run. Joe grabbed the ball. Sally went upstairs. He left the room.

Dnrlovers2722Dnrlovers2722about 7 years agoAuthor
Seriously?

Not everybody is a one hitter quitter. Sorry I prefer a slow build up like in real life not premature ejaculation. There would be nothing for my readers to masturbate to or imagine. Thanks for your shitty negative insight though.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Pretty clinical story , Good content but no lust, just a description of what happened.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

Loved it!! Shaft but sweet!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

Short but sweet (I'm so embarrassed!).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous