All Comments on 'Decisions Ch. 08'

by Holter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Well done as usual

You've really picked things up in this chapter. Excellent read and I'm looking forward to the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It just gets better!

Amazing!

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Another amazing installment. One thing is bugging me though, is the time when Chris couldn't make his vision focus while doing paperwork, and when out to dinner with Stasi, his incorrect word choice for the wafting smell of food. I hope this is not a precursor to brain damage due to the brick incident. That would break my heart.

Ah well. Keep up the good work, am impatiently awaiting the next chapter of awesomeness.

Your fan

KayWye

SynapsisSynapsisover 7 years ago
I like it but I don't believe it

I really enjoy the story so far but I feel like the characters are too young to be believable. It feels like you're going for a buffy-esque, angsty high school drama story, but I just don't believe the characters would act in the manner you've chosen at their supposed age of 18-19.

If they were seniors in college with more independence, maturity, and education, their actions would make so much more sense. For instrance, the scene with Jazz healing people makes a he'll of a lot more sense for a senior pre-med major than a senior high school student. Also, the principle of a high school would never tell a student they had a responsibility to act on a civil rights issue. They might provide contacts or support, but never insinuate it was a necessity on their part.

Keep up the great work. I'll still keep reading despite the jumping the shark high schoolers

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving these stories

I'm so hooked on these stories! Please continue to keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chris is right

Viktor would make a good school president - he's certainly matured since the start of these stories - while he's still a high school student, he's getting better awareness of life outside his family/school/friends and how he can contribute to a better society for all. Not surprised by how Jazz wanted to remain to help the wounded as she's right - outside, the first thing anyone will see is "monster" but when tending the injured, she'll be seen more as a medic/nurse instead. Don't understand the hatred towards "those that are different" but that anger/hatred seems to be permeating the world right now, unfortunately. Oh, how much better it would be if we could focus on our similarities, than our differences. BTW, love those "fangy grins".

luv2read2

PS. A request - looking forward to the scene when Viktor finally tells Abby he "loves" her, in a goofy, love-struck, fangy grin sort of way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Its 4 am but i cant stop now!!

:3

Pops4Pops4about 4 years ago
Inevitable!!!!

Sadly, in this work of fiction, as in the world of reality the past 50 years, Evil and selfishness tear away at Principals and Courage.

Everyone could foresee this as the chapters passed. Having lived this in my own life, this chapter opens old wounds.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[21.07.22]

G'n'F'nR = Automatic 11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous