All Comments on 'Just Accept It...'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 492 Comments
FirstwithUFirstwithUover 7 years ago
Percect

Would like to have more but why mess with perfection. It's good to have talented special friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Burn bitch, burn

best story I've read in a while :)

bonerwithlegsbonerwithlegsover 7 years ago
Brutal......

... Don't change a GD thing. I love scorched earth revenge stories like this.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Yo BigGuy

You did good. Fuck that skanky cunt.

Five Stars

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
Ending seemed a bit rushed...?

Instead of the quick description of the mechanics of escape, would have liked to see more time words devoted to descriptions of houses being foreclosed on, cars repossessed, quality of life disintegrating. Every couple of years an unmarked envelope containing photos of the children traveling the world being slipped under the door of the trailer they moved into after losing their homes. The just desserts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
recit magnifique

Now that's a story...best damn LW story in a long long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What revenge?

Where was the revenge. The bitch is still breathing, the inlaws get off scot free and the male protagonists are still walking around. Monetary shortfalls aside, If you're going to BTB someone at least castrate the bitch/bastard so it can't enjoy sex anymore.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

really good but too short

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I liked it...bit it needed a little more...

I liked it...but it needed a little more...The writer put in the story the wife's POV arriving home after the cheating night. So what is missing is her POV of the aftermath effects on her and her parents life...How would they surpass all the difficulties? All the pain of never again be with her children, not be present in their growing up? But we have to accept it because this is just a flash story...4*

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Good Move

This is an enjoyable variant on the theme. I liked the idea of taking the in law's retirement money as revenge and as a solution to having enough money to stay under the radar. Good job, you have pushed the theme a bit further.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGover 7 years ago
Thanks

Always enjoy reading your stories. 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bullshit

Not even valid as a fantasy, seriously dipshit you watch too much television.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Might be a flash, might have wholes, but the best story in LW for MONTHS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well the revenge was good, 3 girls, names kept getting confused

Again a woman thinking with her cunt, and thinking its the only golden one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

Okay, I know this is just a silly little fun story, but I'm going to address a few things as if this were real.

First, the "I can have/need more sex than any man can give me" excuse. By that [il]logic, when she gets older and her libido drops and she doesn't want sex as much as her husband does, he is entitled to have outside lovers, right?

Second, accepting the unbelievable that she loves her husband and is just doing this to satisfy a sexual need, why changing her body to suit her lover, why reserve her pussy for the lover, why the cream pies.

Which brings me to the last that I can think of right now, IF a husband somehow accepted this, even to the point of AT SOME POINT accepting cream pies, how she could think that he would go near her skanky pussy, let alone eat her cream pie on the very first night is beyond me.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
Lilly, Riley, Janie, and Lucy?

This is a story where the writer fills in the blanks. You simply filled a couple of blanks in wrong. There must be a template for this posted someplace on Lit.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 7 years ago
Yes!

I'm sure the candy ass wimp cock suckers in the audience hates this story. That's why I loved it. It beats the hell out of the wimp bullshit that dominates this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i liked BUT

when you write a story... before posting read aloud!! this will help having wrong names etc i gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ONLY Cucks

Only a husband who has been cuckold could enjoy a story like this.I guess thats why so many here love B.T.B stories.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The names are not wrong.

If you read the story, he changes his name and those of his daughters. That's why their names are different after he leaves.

Short and nasty. I liked it. Would have liked a bit more aftermath to show how the bitches suffer but still great as it stands.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
A bread and circuses solution for the Loving Wives unwashed rabble

I unwillingly enjoyed it myself with much the same pleasure others get in singing " Dixie ". As a template for life surrrrre. Good job by author distilling fear and anger wrought by family and divorce so-called justice system into fictional moonshine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
liked it

I do not know why women think they have the best one between their legs.

They all have one and with out love or feelings it is only a place to visit or

use. If you want you can rent one for a little money. BTB tale but in

real live people get stuck paying for sluts and man whores under our laws.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plagirized

I don't remember the name of the other story, but the first half of this is pretty much a word-for-word copy of that story.

The second page of this story is just pretty much trash.

The story this was stolen from continued on for many pages and was pretty well written. This copy was just an excuse to quickly create a very-superficially constructed BTB ending for that other tale.

If you are going to steal someone else's work, please have the decency to give a link to the story you stole from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Go MGTOW

MGTOW in the face of slores!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 7 years ago
Probably not actually plagiarized

but there is an almost identical story already on LW....

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
4 Names

Equals 2 Daughters Old Name New Name. Ones the Home folks will know and 2 they won't know. as for the rest I Loved the Fact he left the Father-in-Law to Deal with the 2 whiny women and the Bill's of dealing with the Daughter back in the House. I would bet the women's day's of living it easy are Long Gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Limited Plots

For those who think this story was plagiarized remember that there are limited plots in this genre. The author stated in the beginning that there was no new ground here. The writing was fine and entertaining. That is all you need on this site.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Lmao !!! Love this !

Has anyone who's talking about plagerism even looked at this category in the last week ????

Those Cuckold / Slutwife/ Swinger stories are just as cookie cutter as this storyline .

At least this one isn't posted 20 times a week !

Thank you author , for the break from the crap that's been in this category for the last few weeks ( or months ).

@ HDK I wish this "template" got used much more often than it does . Why do you not make the same remarks when it's a cookie cutter Willing Cuck / Hot wife story ? God knows they're plenty of them posted daily .

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
CrkCppr

I don't call cuck stories "cookie cutter" because I seldom read them and even more seldom comment on them. This story is the type of story I read. Comments are welcome, so I chose to make one. I try to not complain about stories that do not interest me. How helpful is the "cuck wimp shit" comment to anyone? Different people have different kinks and pleasures and I accept that. If a guy named Cucktom posts a story, I am not going to bitch about it having a cuckold theme. That would make me an even bigger idiot than I already am. (I did miss the name change of the kids, but it happens.) Please allow me the freedom to decide on which stories I comment, and what I say in my comments.

That said, I find some wife sharing stories erotic. The humiliation fetish in cuckold stories is something I cannot understand or enjoy, and many cuck stories are based on humiliation. Thus I do not read or comment on that sort of story, for the most part.

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 7 years ago
Yes, they can be similar

Are you guys kidding me? I watch a lot of old movies on TCM and I'm constantly amazed that there are films from the 30's and 40's with the same plots as LW stories. (especially from the pre-code 30's) Misunderstanding and revenge - check. Winning her back from another man - check. Keeping her from consumating an affair - check. Losing her and finding a better life - check. And so on.

My point is that there are only so many plots, broadly speaking. What's important is what you can do with them. Eddie Van Halen and I both play guitar. Same guitar (down to the paint scheme in fact) but he does so ever much more with his version.

smmhomesmmhomeover 7 years ago
Great Expectations

Thanks for setting expectations for this tale. I do have a few critiques, given those expectations. While I appreciate living without her children is meant to be sufficient just desserts for the evil wifey, I cannot help but feel that certain essential components of a good LW tale are lacking:

1) There’s no consideration shown to the poor, single male saps back in the US who might be similarly duped by this monster. Which brings me to point that there needs to be some form of public shaming (a scarlet letter, if you will) both to raise suitable alarm and to bring on the power of peer pressure from societal norms. Make the bad wifey explain herself to work colleagues, friends and extended family and/or feel the pain of being shunned.

2) The just desserts (i.e., of having children withheld from the bad wifey) was suitably motivated and created a delectable symmetry that I loved. However, from the reader’s perspective, the pain and anguish of the evil wifey was over all too quick. We readers would like to see multiple forms of just desserts and have them draw out the feelings of hopelessness and anguish from the wifey. After all, these stories thrive on building up a sense of hopelessness and anguish from the good hubby’s perspective. Thus, it only serves to create a better sense of balance if the denouement incorporates a plethora of just desserts for the wifey to gag upon. Expand upon her misery and lament. Let us really get a sense of her realization and acknowledgement of just how bad she was – and just how full of regret and remorse she is now. Alternatively, one might show, through a long series of mishaps, just how clueless and evil she really is; demonstrate the impact of karma as she lives impoverished and alone in a one-bedroom flat with her pet cat – both eating tuna from a can.

3) Lastly, I would encourage you to develop your “brand” as an author – by using your own “catch phrase events” over and over again in each of your tales to signal (especially for the skimmers out there) a critical turning point in the story. Examples of “catch phrase events” might include:

a. The hubby taking a long drive in his favorite vehicle, a Ford Taurus;

b. The hubby readying for his Rambo-style mission by prepping his favorite weapon;

c. A bubblegum-chewing process server delivering papers to an unsuspecting evil wifey;

d. Someone, pretty much anyone, eating tuna from a can.

I’m glad you had fun writing it. I had fun reading it too. I’m just not skilled enough with the written word to convey how much my tongue was firmly planted in my cheek while scribbling the above critique. I guess the lesson here is that setting expectations is best done in the forward as opposed to the author’s postscript.

Plus, isn’t it only fair that we readers/commenters get to go off the rails and write a bit of whimsy every so often too?

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!!!!!!

I think too many people are digging too deeply into this story. Just enjoy it as a story that has a proud man who will not accept the humiliation that his wife wants to heap upon him. It was a great short story.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Lovely Fantasy

The crime and punishment seems nicely balanced here. The way she started out it would require too many bullets to balance the books in the old fashioned way.

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
@HDK re: names changing.

The daughters received new names on the plane, their mother called after that time, that is why they are called by different names at the end of the story.

BigGuy33, fun read. Not as dark as some that have followed this storyline, nor as humorous as others that have done so, but I found it to be a very good story.

For those who claim plagiarism, there are probably hundreds of stories in LW that follow this same storyline. So there are probably quite a few that sound very similar to this story. That's not plagiarism, that is simply showing the limited number of ways a story like this can go.

If you include all of the different basic premises from all of the different subgroups within LW you'll end up with what, maybe 50 to 60 different options? And I believe that's being generous.

Whether it's btb, consequence, swinger, swapping, cuckold, or wittol, there are only a limited number of ways for the tales to go, so they are going to seem similar because they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Now he's the criminal!

If he doesn't do some public BTB all he will be known for is a kidnapper depriving a mother of her children and grandparents of their grandchildren.

Yeah he has his bases covered with leaving the country and getting new names but eventually the children will want to know about their mother when they get older. What's he gonna do then?

I would've liked to have read a little about what kind of aftermath the bitches and the wimp bastard went through.

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
The intial problem

I read the JPB story first. Enough said.

I like emotionally driven, growth and conflict driven stories. This had none of these aspects. This is a 'whack a pell' story (a pell is a Medieval stick in the ground that a Knight practiced whacking with a sword.) Like a pell, this lady was unable to fight back. Where is the excitement? So I am LESS fond of stories such as this (this is different from 'dislike')

The writing was clear, there wasn't any craft in it, but a nice direct voice, and the story stayed consistent with the assumed situation and characters. Two and a half stars? Maybe three? I KINDA liked it.

The problem is one of verisimilitude. I do NOT believe in this woman or situation. I believe a woman can want or even try to do this. However a woman would not pull this shit without being ABSOLUTELY SURE that the man will put his man panties on and jerk off while she is gone. As portrayed, the man is nothing like this, so the woman has to be both stupid and crazy to try this.

So as a male power fantasy, it is a Twinkie of a story: light, full of empty sugary 'feel good' calories, bland and without any interesting flavors or meat in its substance. But who doesn't like a Twinkie on occasion?

I recall another 'heist' story. The protag faked his death and framed his wife and her boyfriend for the crime. While the cheaters were similarly powerless, there was a step by step analysis of EXACTLY what he did (holding my interest), the investigation and trial (showing the victims FIGHTING his revenge), the consequences, and last but far from least; the constant threat that the Law was leering over his shoulder, ready to pounce on him if he made the SLIGHTEST mistake. There was a THREAT to the protag. Tension. Drama.

In BigGuy33's story, the FBI and the Army are so cash strapped, feckless and uninterested in Army people kidnapping kids, the protag in this story could put him and his kids on fucking Facebook with pictures in front of 'La Hotel De Cabo' and the authorities would still be scratching their heads in bafflement. This makes for a less dramatic story.

Please keep writing.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
A bad attempt at parody

So horribly written and absurd as to become unreadable. It isn't funny, but can't be taken seriously. I have no idea why anyone would write this. It's embarrassing to people who enjoy reading, especially people who enjoy stories that involve the loving wives genre. I like stories with drama, tension, where conflict is resolved, where betrayal has consequences. I do not like this grotesque burlesque. An abortion of everything good in the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A real man

doesn't need an army. Such far out behavior might well be put in fantasy. This was too simple minded for my taste, but there is an audience for it, thank heavens for their sake, that the lord god loves them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sad

nothing else fits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ kimmi . Fd45 . Hdk

Shut your cream pie eating holes . HDK IS A FAG ,WE ALL KNOW THIS. Kimmi is just a fat man hating whore. Fd45 is a has been writer turned cucky boy. To you 3 shitheads I say. . Here eat my used condoms .

This is a great story where a guy won . We like these type of stories the scores show it. Little faggy cucky story get what 1 point scores lol fuck all you cucky fags

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 7 years ago
5* for effort

i love this scenario but to do it justice needs to be longer with more emotion from all the characters and the husband needs to be just a regular guy, blindsided by his wifes lack of respect. he needs to be put into hell before slowly clawing his way out of his dire situation. that way us readers can experience anger,frustration,sadness which makes the revenge that much sweeter.

i like most of your cheating wife stories and theres a nasty lack of new ones around at the moment.

how about a really horrific one? a real bitch of a wife and a mild mannered hubby always works best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good short story

I'd really like for you to do a follow-up /continuation on this story. If I read your "character " Laura correctly, she won't quit. I'm betting you could do a great follow-up.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Fun short.

Would have Iiked more follow up but almost funny.

racoon1174racoon1174over 7 years ago
Is it too much to ask

Is it too much to ask that someone write this story with a none superhuman ex spec ops protagonist? I mean really how many times have we seen this team assembled. Fuck it I'm going to write it myself so all you anon cucks can call me a cum guzzler for not lighting the bitch wife on fire or something.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
To anonymous that suggested that I

eat his used condoms. I must respectfully decline. My doctor has made it very clear that I need to reduce the number of condoms I ingest. He has me down to just three a week and hopes by the end of the month, that he will have me totally off used condoms. He also insists I get down to only one cream pie a week. Doc is convinced my general health will improve with a smarter diet, especially since I am allergic to latex. Thanks for the thoughtful, generous, and imaginative offer. Few people can be as clever, humorous, and articulate as you appear to be, Mr. Anonymous.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
One star because it was something no one could relate with.

How many times has the hero been a member of an elite squad of super soldiers who would carry out any act, no matter how illegal, because their fellow soldier had a cheating wife? Bank reposses your house because our at war? Too bad. Lost your job while overseas, too bad. Get your cock blown off by an IED? Life sucks. But your wife is cheating on you?!? HOLY FUCK! Call out the cavalry boys, we're going to fuck the bitch up!

I'm glad you enjoyed writing it because I hated reading it. You want a story? write about how some average guy finds his wife cheating on him and then she fucks him over in court and he spends he next 18 years lamenting the loss of his house, half his income, his time with their children and lives alone while she marries some new guy and his kids start calling their step father dad.

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
@ anonymous FD45

Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Not that I would care if I annoyed you But the time wastage is important.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: "I'm surprised the score is as high as it is." Anonymous comment

It's a revenge/retribution story, Anonymous. They score highly because those who like that sort of thing give them high scores and those who don't like them don't bother reading them.

On the other hand, a story in which a wife commits adultery and no revenge or retribution is wreaked upon her will be one-bombed by those who insist she should be punished.

They read the stories despite their claim they hate them. (Weird, what?). Then they one-bomb them and make comments about how evil the wife is.

If readers who dislike revenge/retribution behaved as the moral brigade do, and they read and one-bombed stories they hate, stories like this one would also get low scores.

Lue

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 7 years ago
Good For the Husband

At least it was not about some pathetic husband who enjoys or encourages his wife to fuck other guys.

He says no, has demonstrated self respect and takes action to back up what he believes. Marriage is a bond, a contract, a promise for a promise after all.

This genera is so filled with pathetic stories of cuck fans it is almost useless. Cucks need a category of their own.

jasonnhjasonnhover 7 years ago
Gets the job done

Great literature it ain't and not erotic.

The purpose of the story is simple, slap down an arrogant bitch and her mother. It succeeds rather nicely at its purpose. It treads a bit toward the "I'm a SEAL and I'm going to kick your butt" direction but since no one is really beat up, that's OK. The money grab was cool but also pushing the bounds of credibility.

But all that really mattered is that Laura had to eat a shit sandwich.

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
@HDK

Your recent post made me sad.

First that you are doing so poorly. I am looking forward to another story some day. Maybe your dietary restriction has something to do with your literary one? ('Take one used condom a day for literary regularity...')

Secondly, since my wife (the Conductor) seems to have such a...plethora of used multicolored condoms lying around, my normal disposal system of said refuse, the weekly piñata parties with the neighborhood kids trying to kill Bukake, the Japanese Tentacle Monster, for some reason has the local neighborhood parents miffed.

So alas, my hope you could deal with the disposal issue is ruined before it starts.

However, if Kimi could point out a certain anonymous house, I might take great pleasure at flicking them at his basement windows so he can have the vicarious pleasure and knowledge that someone somewhere is actually having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once again

We learn that husbands are good and wives are bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anger issues!

It's apparent to me that you have anger issues that you need to deal with. "This is the first time I've ever been glad my parents died in that car crash." It's obvious to me that your parents or anyone else that you ever loved died in a car crash. If they had, you would have never made that comment. Please get some help to deal with your anger issues.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
I think the nastiness of this comment section is.....

Proof of the very large imbalance of the LW genre as it stands today.

The very fact that this really not all that great of story , has brought to the surface such hostility , proves my theory .

Their is obviously a very large audience for similar stories as this , but their simply not the supply of them to meet the demand . For whatever reason , the number of stories that have some form of consequences for a cheating spouse , has basically plummeted , especially in the last few months since BR1958, Vandemonium1, and Mainefiddleheads quit posting . Those three wonderful authors did their best to meet this demand . Maybe they spoiled us .

But whatever the reason , it seems ( to me anyway ) that folks get so tired of checking the new submissions daily hoping against hope that there will be a single decent storyline in the bunch . After days and weeks of stories that fall outside of their target zones , folks get cranky .

Oh well , maybe a new wave of authors are just around the bend ! Fingers crossed .

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
How kind, Mr. Anonymous

A feast! The guest list is somewhat... abbreviated, though. A veritable smorgasbord, but so few to share it. May I bring a couple of guests? I'm certain they would enjoy the buffet, though the cuisine, at least the listed items, seems limited. I must insist that you allow me to bring a salad. Pure protein, along with the stray piece of rubber, is not the diet we fat people should be indulging in. Of course, HDK and FD45 are svelte gentleman, but we chubby women must watch our calorie intake. What was the time of this event again? I want to be fashionably late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Obviously those who thought this story

Were not only right, but also the intelligent ones. That fact is reflected in the comments section and the score. I onlt wish there were 10 stars available. You get what you reap not what you sow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Crkcppr

You are quite right, in one sense. The writers you mentioned were awesome writers, all three probably in the top rank, ever. We read their stories, saw huge talent at work on a regular basis and got spoiled.

Now we get the same drivel, mindless sluts, men with no self-respect, horrible writing of awful stories. This story is not the answer. This is just as bad as those, just on the other side. The answer is rewarding those good authors. Assholes such as Lordslamadog, whackdoodoo, and the rest never gave them any respect. They moved on and this is what we're left with. When a new talented writer comes along, Todd172, whatdreamsmaycome, JLRemora2, RNebular, for example, give them the respect they deserve and they might stick around. Or we can read the cuck crap and the BTB crap like this.

@Luedon: No, you're wrong, and stupidly wrong, as usual. There aren't enough people like you out there to give this kind of story a bad score. You, swingerjoe, frontlinecaster and Lordslamadog don't have the votes to give stories like this a bad score. Your ones just get overwhelmed. You are also stupidly wrong about your idiotic "moral brigade" nonsense. There are some idiots that will give crappy stories like this fives just because the bitch is burnt. Most of us don't like bad BTB stories any better than we like bad cuck stories. Probably too late for you to grow a brain at your age, just try not to let your lack of a thinking organ show so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha, FUN SHIT!

Gave it one of my few 5***** Found it produced some angst at first, then leveled out, and then became rewarding fun!

I love women. Do not have uses for any bitches.

Hope some of your other stuff is as good.

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

Loved your story. Thats what should happen

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Great to see!!!!

For the longest time I have been telling the world that LSD, Luedon and FD45 are poison to this site... My husband got banned for having the nerve to call them out under his name not anon,, but they won't win..... This site is under attack from the cuck and wimp writers which brings out the hate driving good LW authors away...... HDK is a great writer, not always my favorite, but I appreciate his excellent story telling ability.... We were spoiled early on with RENQUIST, OHIO, Stangstar, FLAVIAN ETC..... The new ones like this fine writer won't last if we let the creampie brigade drive them out..... Admin could solve this with better categories, but won't because they secretly love the drama which drives up the hits..... I appreciate every author, good or bad trying which is why I will never 1**** bomb a story based on it's content, but will always let the author know I cucks and wimps need to go... Like HDK wrote, if I see cucks in the title or author name, I move on..... I also appreciate authors who give fair warning of content that is not to most tastes......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking right

I loved this story I wish it was more like it. Fucking right she deserved every thing that happen to her. Write another installment.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Well said Rc68

You say: " I will never 1**** bomb a story based on it's(sic) content,"

Now convince the rest of the Moral Brigade to follow your example.

Lue

phill1cphill1cover 7 years ago
ZZZZZ

Ok, so he took his kids and burned the bitch.

Personally, I don't need to have my own masculinity validated by what some fictional character does. Pretty sad how these anonymous 'men' are all BTB but can't even login under an assumed name.

Anyway, the story had no character development, no eroticism, and a ridiculously clichéd premise of the 'Army intel guy and his buddies'.

Less than 1.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Boring

Waste of my time.

FeonorxFeonorxover 7 years ago
disappointing cleche' and trite

I like a good BTB story as much as the next guy, but make it believable. I've seen a comment that this was copied from another story. I haven't seen the story in question, but this was such a "checklist of tropes" story that it could have been copied from almost a dozen others. You have potential so don't waste it on "cut & paste" stories like this.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
some comments overstate what the story says

It does not take a super hacker to clean out the bank accounts of ordinary people.

Most people have no knowledge of or interest in computer security, they do things like use the word password for their password.

Wiring a recorder to a landline phone is easy when you have the keys to the house, it is like clipping an extension phone on the physical line.

Most of what is done in the story could be done by any squad of infantry door kickers that have served in Iraq or Afghanistan, no SOCOM required.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumb

Enough said.

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
Displacement

If your husband got banned, honey, it didn't have anything to do with me or likely LSD.

The answer to bad speech is good speech.

If someone is a hate filled turd, well, that is another thing altogether. The administration is separate from the writers.

You are free to believe what you want. We didn't really land on the moon, vaccines cause autism, he really has a Canadian Girlfriend and FD45 has the super secret banning codes on Lit. MuuuWAH HA HA! Fear my incredible POWR!

I wish I were so important.

It certainly is easier than questioning a loved one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

I enjoyed this very much

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
JUST ACCEPT WHAT I SAY OR?????????

if you are given an ultimatum you dislike, give one back with the same threats, TK U MLJ LV NV

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Part 2 please

Come now, part 2 where they try to find them and the rewards that entails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally a story that is not about

Cretinous, sissy wimps. Enjoyed your story and gave it a 5+* (btw a follow up on the lives of the slut family would be good, perhaps how the father in law grows a spine)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Foreign laws

It would seem they might have moved to a country with extradition to the US. If they are found all they need to do is move to a country that does not recognize American sluts as having rights.

ace4869ace4869over 7 years ago
LOL

I like a good entertaining story to read and give me some peaceful entertainment. But I absolutely love to read the comments. It seems that alot of people take these stories way too serious. It's just a fuckin story! Geez! If ya don't like the way it's going, stop reading the damn thing. No need in getting all tore up about it. Personally it wasn't one of my favorite or the best I ever read but I did enjoy it giving me sometime to let my mind travel on. I don't like every story written on here but I read alot of them just because I have a open mind to what everyone else likes. (Doesn't mean I like or agree with what an author writes about. They may be great authors or story tellers and I love good writing). Now with that out of the way, I gave it a ***** just because I can!

Oh and HDK, we really need another Lady in Red chapter buddy!

Ace

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The comment section is

Far better then the story lol.

We all enjoy a good well crafted btb story but this was almost as simple as "bitch cheated, bitch got burned, smart husband won".

If a story is short and full of clichés while being totally unoriginal then authors should just use only those eight words in that order to save us time.

While stories like these will always resonate with small minded neanderthals I think a lot of readers appreciate a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-what revenge?

You don't have to scorch somebody to have revenge. Just her never seeing her children again is a devastating revenge for a mother. Personally I don't care for severe torching, just not realistic. Got to say one thing for this author, at least he allows scoring and doesn't delete comments, like some do in this category. One story posted today not only didn't allow scoring, but the author deleted every comment that didn't praise his think skinned ass. 4* for the entertainment.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Too true, Anonymous and Ace 4869

With Loving Wives stories, only the most creative stories are better than the comments. (Recent example 'The Woman In The Cave')

With stories in categories other than LW, the comments are mostly about how well the story is written. They aren't about the morals of the characters, the joy in seeing a woman scorched, or whether the author should slowly die of some dread disease. There's nothing like the same entertainment to be gained from comments in other categories.

Anonymous, I do like your idea that LW stories should confine themselves to eight words "bitch cheated, bitch got burned, smart husband won". The only problem is that a lot of LW authors would get the spelling and punctuation wrong.

But a competition to see which author could use the fewest words to elicit the most entertaining comments would sit well alongside the other competitions for authors conducted within Literotica.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Fun read.

But in real life a woman like that wouldn't care if the kids were gone.

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
Seems to me that descriptions of the fantasy escape process were unnecessary

Laura could have returned from the date to find Henry gone and gotten a call from her parents that Henry had picked up the kids. The next morning she could have discovered that Henry had emptied the bank accounts before he and the kids dropped off the grid, and as time passed discovered all the extra debt she was in and that her parents were in the same boat. With each new problem heaped upon them they could have asked themselves how Henry could have accomplished all of it and never gotten an answer or figured any of it out.

Could have avoided all the grumbling comments from readers complaining about Henry's convenient friends and contacts being tired, hackneyed LW cliches (which they are).

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Help is on the way

I'm here to take some of the pressure off HDK. This is an adolescent fantasy. If you like it you are trapped in your adolescence. I hope one day you will grow up and join HDK and me amongst the adults.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 7 years ago
Truth can be stranger than fiction

Things like this happen all the time. You can buy fake ID just like illegal aliens do. Emptying bank accounts takes literally minutes to at most a few hours with internet banking. Yes, having a bunch of Buddies, military or otherwise, willing to help makes everything easier but any half way intelligent guy can do it on their own as long as they are willing to break all ties to their old !ife. The three things needed are foreknowledge of the cheating, time to get everything in place and the will to give up an old life for a new one.

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
Some of the things he did might not even be necessary

There are countries whose courts don't look upon infidelity with the same indifference as US courts, or that won't even hear cases involving divorce or custody because they don't have international agreements with the US that require them to. If he took the kids and went to one of those countries, he wouldn't even have to hide and the ex wouldn't be able to touch him.

Stealing the in-laws' money, OTOH, would be different because it would be a criminal charge and thus fall under extradition. Probably best to skip that bit of revenge.

The best ending would be an epilogue 40 or 50 years in the future. The cheating wife, living alone in low income senior housing, is visited for the first time by her adult daughters. The daughters assure her that their father and stepmother provided them with good lives without her, and raised them to understand what a terrible thing she tried to do to their father and to them; that they learned from her bad example, married good husbands and fathers and never, ever, betrayed their own families. They give her some photos of the grandchildren and great grandchildren she has never met and will never meet and then leave, never to return again.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
2nd read musings : From previous few stories to this one , BigGuy33 nimbly flips the script like Bollywood cinema

Those Bollywood movies will be drama dialed to Scorsese intensity and in next moment everyone is dancing without a care in the world. The key is versatility. They do it all. Likewise this author seemed to bat exclusively from the RAAC side of the plate ...until now. Even the most stonehearted BTBers seem to have been appeased. What does this versatility mean ?

Ohio, JPB, KK and the Celt come to mind as authors who could vary their angles of reproach ', depending on their whim. BigGuy33 is not in their league. ..yet. The resume is rapidly growing, however, without doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FAN FUCKEN TASTIC!

She-it man! This is another great story! Please why do you Authors write Henry as the Husband CURIOUS? Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
A Few More Thoughts

I think some people are looking at this story to be more than it was intended to be.

It's a silly little fun story, not meant to be taken seriously, IMHO.

As for plagiarism, there have been several stories that I'm aware of, I'm sure there are many more, that begin with the wife telling her husband that she's going on a date. That doesn't mean that every story using that opening is plagiarized.

Visitation - I fortunately have ZERO familiarity with family courts, but the idea in many of these stories that the ex-wife will keep the kids from the father doesn't ring true with me. Visitation is decided by the courts, and while the mother may try to make things difficult, I have to believe that repeated obstruction of court-ordered visitation will not be looked upon kindly by the courts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bitch

kill rape and pilage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved IT!

Finally a husband who refuses to let the wife blackmail him into accepting her being a cheating slut/whore while he provides for her and the kids!!! Just Accept THAT Bitch!!!

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Funny Story***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh my goodness...

What a crap!

Rc68Rc68about 7 years ago
Great!!!

Any story that is anti cuck and wimp is worth reading, who cares if it was over the top as it was clearly written to be..... 5***** for a great loving wives story......

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 7 years ago
OMG

now that's what a military personnel would do to protect his/her family, not sit back and be dictated to, Hooruh, just one thing, have read another story, almost the same thing, only there was more, with the hubby/father, was able to find another lady to marry, and she became the only mother his kids knew, just wish hubby had told his ex's family and her, what he did in the military, if he was not a seal, at least some kind of special forces, maybe with seal training, just to picture their faces when they realise, he would never be a pushover pansy sissie boi like his f-i-l. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved It

I love when the tables get turned on a slut bitch. The only thing I wish is that it was a little longer. Keep the stories coming.......5

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 7 years ago
If they're gonna be short, they had better be like this

I really do hate the stories that limp on and on and on, after it's clear there's no reason for the family to be together anymore.... including endless hours and weeks and months of useless court-ordered pseudo counseling sessions...

It would, however, be nice to hear what Laura was like the few hours after that conversation! Given her and her mother's nature, our hero's right, Laura would likely produce more kids shortly after these events... so I don't want to hear about for more than a couple hours after this last conversation with her husband/former husband...

A five star for sure, this short synopsis of a tragedy...

XantuVoloXantuVoloabout 7 years ago
so short

It needs more. she has to fight and fail and he has to be called back to destroy her. ok bitter man here but still its not finished. good story btw

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Again

Okay, this story has played before, the "I have needs. You'll never leave me" thing. Some variations have a wimpy husband putting up with it, but this one is not of that Ilk. Fun BTB stuff.

robinhodrobinhodabout 7 years ago
OK, it's fantasy

I get it.

What I don't get is the enthusiasm for the revenge and the guys who don't think our 'hero' went far enough.

As I understood it, the wife and her mother were a couple of nasty pieces of work. They didn't though, do anything illegal.

Our 'hero' and his (unlikely) friends indulged in breaking and entering, assault, false imprisonment, theft, fraud, counterfeiting, abduction of children, unauthorized use of equipment, and a good lawyer could dream up more. They also left a elderly couple, one of whom (the husband) had done no wrong, facing their old age in poverty.

Yet writers here think he should have done even more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry robinhod

You gotta find me before your lawyer can do anything, and he ain't SpecOps

robinhodrobinhodabout 7 years ago
I've had another thought...

Do you remember,

'They were using just side arms; no automatics necessary for this particular operation.'

This is his three man expert hit squad going in to restrain an elderly couple.

The Big Guy is just yanking our chain. I bet he's laughing like a drain at us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She had it coming.

I don't care who broke what laws. The wife broke her word and she got what was coming to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3097 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...