All Comments on 'The Ad'

by CaringAndDemanding

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Missing cuckquean tag

Good story. Don't forget the 'cuckquean' tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good job

Very well done!

readyforprimetimereadyforprimetimeover 7 years ago
You write well.

I hope my writing will someday be as good as yours. Well done!

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
Great story

Great Story along with your other stories, maybe you should do a series similar to The Novelist by Nicequip, but with the dominant male having more money, a private island, and other things like those mentioned in Threads: The Island by JammyJimmy and the original Justin Thyme stories by Callicious. The longer the story, the better in my opinion, especially since it keeps pulling people back to read more, and if done properly, it'd out perform other stories. It's great when the male has numerous females to choose from throughout the story. Plus short stories aren't going to be read by people with ADHD and other problems that result in being easily distracted.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
i dont care for this much

i read most of the first page, then skimmed it and didn't like it.. sorry

splish splashsplish splashover 3 years ago
Ideas

You have given me a great idea for a scene I’m setting up

Very much enjoyed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaringAndDemanding@CaringAndDemanding
656 Followers
Hey, I'm the guy behind the stories. I chose the name CaringAndDemanding because the multiple facets of sexual control are what interests me most when it comes to erotica, whether it be in BDSM or Ds setting, or in a noncon/reluctance setting. When I write a story, I want the...