All Comments on 'Watch Him Fuck Me'

by KJLarson

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love the realism

Please ignore the "ho hum" commenter, they apparently don't recognize realism. They want "dripping" women talking like asthmatic 5 year olds. Yuk. Don't change a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Now THAT was hot

I Rarely comment on storys....but this was amaising..I'm gonna listen and read everything you've posted here....I loved it.....don't fucking stop..

campswampycampswampyabout 7 years ago
Amazing

As a long time literotica fan, especially audio stories, I consider myself an expert. Your voice, delivery, and content are fantastic. I go to sleep every night listening to stories, and yours are my current favorites. Please keep posting, longer stories are best. Oh, and I would love to Fuck you, I'm pretty good at that too.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot

Any chance of reposting this without the commentary please? I want to hear the sounds of the woman getting fucked. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ironic

Funny that Anon wants only the fucking .. the next 99 guys here on LE want the commentary and the hotwivery .. very yum !!

Thanks - 6 stars

ragingbull4uragingbull4uabout 7 years ago
Arousing

I hardened with wonderful imagination! What a hot slutty monologue

TonyZeeTonyZeeabout 7 years ago
Holy shit!

That was so dirty. Loved it.

urbodygardurbodygardabout 7 years ago
So hott

So dam hott and this is wat I want for a whore wife!!!

mikeronmikeronabout 7 years ago
my wife

I love watching my soccer mom wife sucking and fucking other big cocks!!

bdreams2bdreams2about 7 years ago
Raw and Erotic

This was an interesting dynamic, partly due to the background sound of a video of the speaker enjoying sex, but equally due to the speaker's wonderfully rich voice and the dirty things she talks about doing with another man. I like how I can imagine myself either as the husband listening to this slutty but proud confession or as the man doing the things being described. KJLarson has one of my all-time favourite voices for erotic audio. Just listening to her speak is arousing.

charliebillcharliebillabout 7 years ago
I would have liked to see this!

Great audio, loved that she was actually getting fucked!!! Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant!

This was absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot hot hot

I have listened to this quite a few times.....l get off on it every time...loves the commentary while listening to her getting fucked...thank you...keep posting stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

Oh crap! That was so hot! One lucky husband to have such a hot wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved this!

Such a great multi-layered recording. Sexy voice saying the dirtiest things, and the background recording made the whole thing come alive. Great work. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE TO FUCK

GEAT AUDIO , I BLOW A HUGE LOAD EVERYTIME I LISTEN. ANYBODY WANT TO DO SOME DIRTY TEXTING SEND MESSAGE. MEN AND WOMEN.

GashlasherGashlasherabout 6 years ago
Never stop

Keep telling me these dirty tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh, those lust growns and grunts !

Those lust cries and grunts sound like the real deal . She is getting me off just listening to her being sodomized !

BabelynnBabelynnover 4 years ago
Thanks

Hot more of this please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this

I love the sounds of her being fucked and how she enjoys it. That exactly how a husband wants to hear his wife. At first resisting and not understanding why her loving husband wants to witness or just listen to her being fucked by another man that will treat her like a slut and then he can get an honest picture of his wife. Hearing her panting as she feels how deep the man is driving his dick in her. Hearing her cum for a stranger as he takes whatever he wants from her forcing her to submit. Treat her like a husband never can and leave her exhausted with her legs spread wide and her stretched pussy full of cum.

Daleg70Daleg70over 4 years ago
More please!!

Damn I would love to watch as my wife got picked up and used like this!! I could watch it on an endless loop jerking off each time!! Thank you! Please keep hot ones like this cumming! and if possible, make them longer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot

I loved this short audio story. I wish and would love to watch my wife fuck hung studs especially black men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reminds me when I shared my wife and watching her ass bounce on a hard cock

herojabherojabalmost 3 years ago

That was good but next time maybe don't use the word fuck in every sentence. That got old fast

Deville2054Deville2054over 2 years ago

Very hot scenario!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the sex sounds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful! The background sex sounds were real. Very nasty fulfillment of the husband's fantasy. He had asked her "to be picked up" and she did it

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

That was so fucking erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love her all american "wife next door" voice and the matter of fact delivery of the filthy words and phrases....I'd love to hear her do a "smell fetish" scenario involving both cunt and cock sniffing-sooo hot!

VarooferVarooferover 1 year ago

So hot.

Play-by-play narration

BaldguyIND59BaldguyIND5911 months ago

Damn! You capture the thoughts of the man that wants to see his wife with another cock so well. Your request that he not let these men fuck you was not all that believable, because we all know you want their cocks filling you. Great story!

AllLeoAllLeo8 months ago

Thanks for keeping it real. Much appreciated.

Michael

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous