All Comments on 'My Number Ch. 11'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good chapter again

Again, a good chapter.

Anyway, just as Marcy and Dave have advised Amanda about telling Eric about her cheating, I think Marcy should tell Dave about her past life, although it seems he already imagines it. I think Marcy should not have secrets with Dave, lies and secrets can have very short legs ...

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
Oh yeah, shit got real

As much as I hoped to see just what Eric was aiming for I'm even happier to see Amanda succumb to her doubts and fears. Her coming clear to him should put some stability to their relationship, either in a good or bad way. Asking Dave for advice was a sound option and I'm looking forward to see how his relationship with Eric goes from there. Also glad to see David relax about the being watched and his "fetishes" part, might be the opportunity to expand his wishes and maybe have a moment of competition with the neighbour form time to time :)

5*!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 7 years agoAuthor
Marcy has told Dave about her past

She just hasn't been very explicit about it. Dave knew, explicitly, because Marcy told him, in the first chapter, that she wasn't a virgin when they met, and he knows that she was kind of a wild child, but he has never asked her for details or her 'number.' When Marcy and he ran into Eli, Dave could tell that Marcy had a past with Eli, but never asked any questions.

Is it good or reasonable for people not to ask their partners for the full details of their past sex lives?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 7 years agoAuthor
By the way . . .

. . . There's another story coming up, scheduled for publication tomorrow. I'm still working on the next chapter of this one, but this story just came to me two nights ago, and I had over 4,000 words written in one sitting. It's a bit different from the stuff I usually write.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Your doing a great job on this story, it just reads like real people going through real life to me and that is refreshing to say the least. I had to laugh about the Hallmark Channel, my wife watches those movies and in spite of myself, sometimes I sit down and watch one with her. They are so predictable, but can be fun to watch on a cold snowy day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So the idea of Marcy cheating on him is a turn on for him and he's now given her amnesty in advance? I suppose that is a big twist, but not a very palatable one for the Romance section. I'm glad to see Amanda will be coming clean to Erik. Now whatever decision they make going forward will be entered into with their eyes open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Speaking of other stories....

Is the Italian Romance dead? I figure you boxed yourself in with the abortion thing, and don't know how to proceed about the Italian wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Also speaking about other stories....

What about the Chronicles of Mark and Jennifer? I was really enjoying that one.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 7 years agoAuthor
The unfinished stories?

I did finish the Italian story, but it's being set for publication on Amazon, but hasn't been published yet. I'm hoping to have a book of short stories, some of which have never appeared on Literotica. I have self-published three on Amazon, two of which my readers here have already seen, and one completely new. It is against Literotica's policies to advertise or post links, so you'd have to search for them yourself.

I had planned to stop Mark & Jennifer with the chapter ending in the proposal, but continued it when readers kept asking for more.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Doing what the readers want

On Literotica is a decided mistake.

On Literotica, you can just write for the fun of it and write what you like, not what the readers demand. If the readers like what you have written and make favourable comments, that is a bonus. If they make disparaging comments, then they are having their entertainment anyhow.

But RR, if you have decided to go commercial via Amazon or elsewhere, you can no longer be in it for the self entertainment. The dollar will rule your writing.

Sad.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What are you talking about? People buy dinosaur smut. If they'll buy dinosaur smut, they'll buy these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still Loving Marcy!

I'll loving Marcy's character more and more!!! Keep them coming. She such a joyful, appreciative person. I'd love to meet someone like her in real life, despite her former number issues! As long as it stays former, I'm good...

mtil74mtil74about 7 years ago
Next please!

When will Chapter 12 be done? Keep story going!!

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

"I wouldn't be happy, but I'd stay with Marcy, at least I think I would. This statement dooms Dave to being a CUCK!!! Drop a star for cuck shit...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous