All Comments on 'Pregnant Surprise'

by Beardmann

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Dude, don't put this - at the start of EVERY paragraph. This just read like an outline to a story, it got boring quick.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Honestly, I have understood the story.

It is true, I have understood the story and what it represents.

Maybe because my wife and I spent the same thing when I was pregnant, it was one of our best sex times ever. The union we had then was incredible.

I do not know if this is a short story or the beginning of a series, but I liked the set of feelings expressed here.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story. I liked the detailed sex scene at the end. I agree with the comment about starting every paragraph with a dash, like you would in an outline or a list. It's distracting and unnecessary.

BeardmannBeardmannabout 7 years agoAuthor
Dashes

Beardmann here. Thanks for the feedback! This is my first submission, done on an iPhone. I don't know what caused the dashes, but I'm not a fan either. Can a story be edited after submission? Thanks all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
pregnant

Lovely story.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Loving wife. What a great concept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

pity this isn't the sort of thing posted in LW, instead of that cuck/beta drivel, 24x7x365. Excellent story, the way a good marriage actually looks, at least outside of Cuckhampton, England.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous