All Comments on 'The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 06'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ok,

following your story so far, mostly with very mixed feelings, I stopped reading right after he rimmed her behind. Not because I wouldn't like that, giving or receiving, but I couldn't take your jumps between her being a stone cold bitch and a loving girl, as well as him being a double-bread macho in one second and a limp wuss the next, anymore.

If this is and was your plan, of course it was, it failed for me right there.

You just over did it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Agree

with first post. 6 chapters and no emotional growth. You can also get them to argue about everything, can't you? I'm bowing out of this series now, but don't let that stop you, plenty of others will not.

There is an entire section in the Bulletin Board about stories being 'stolen.' Not much you can do about and the people stealing it do not care. You could contact a lawyer and tell them, 'I wrote these long incest story - completely normal by the way because they are in love - can you represent me?' - You're going to have to get used to the fact that your work will get stolen, you can only 'try' to get it taken down. Good luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yesss

Don't listen to the haters your story is by far the best on the site. If you stop writing I will have nothing to read. I love the back and forth tension, it's what makes the story good along with MANY other things. And I personally can't wait for chapter 7!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved your story very much

Please continue writing and don't listen to haters.i am a big fan of your work. Waiting for chapter 7

teddybearclubteddybearclubabout 7 years ago
Oh My God

Why do I have to be alone reading this. I could be bouncing up and down on my nephew. Well done. 5 Stars again for keeping wet. Keep them cumming. I got off at least 3 times.

TBC

misstresschris007@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

I hope you keep it going, I want to find out what the family does when she get pregnant. Great job

UnicornofLoveUnicornofLoveabout 7 years ago
I think I know the baby's name...

Could it be a girl? Got me thinking with ideas!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
wow

this is getting as hot as I have ever read. please keep going. This is going to become an epic story.

many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Really good story man keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Same old, same old

While I like an occasional all-sex chapter to break the routine, I can't stop myself from making parallels with Siblingly Binding. Both female leads have the same characteristics, both male leads like them too much to do anything (while trying their feeble), even all the pain and feet involved was the same. As other readers have observed the constant bickering and change of heart is getting stale by now, the previous chapter should have dealt with all of that. Unless there is real happy end to all of this, with a joint baby and all, and the inevitable drama doesn't get one of them killed I really don't see much sense to these last 2 chapters and the direction the story has taken.

Gave it a 4*, mostly thanks to the rimjob, otherwise it would have been a solid 3*.

beau6beau6about 7 years ago
HOT!

Whew!!! Well, ok, then. Nice lull in the story....very hot! Still hooked on the characters, story line and writing style. Big fan of these 2 and hope things work out for them in the end. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

opening sex scene was the best after that besides her little breakdown and finally actually talking a little bit about what she wants or likes during sex it kind of bored me. the drama & bickering became necessary. for those who want more, why? unless theres a hostage shootout with heads exploding theres no point. the constant changing personalities is annoying. your last series did that and ruined your characters. especially after the sister suddenly became bipolar. her personality changed and then changed again but never back to how she was originally described. this story seems to be heading that way. was this the real throwaway chapter or is it the next on you wrote about in your header? this has a lot of good stuff in it but is held back but the odd need for drama and changing personalities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved this chapter

Don't listen to haters.Loved this chapter very much and storyline is great. Keep continuing on the same track and please give us a happy ending.

blackmatterblackmatterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author's note (and rant)

Thanks to those who consistently show their love for this story. It is very much appreciated. I love it that I see the same nicknames every chapter and read about what you want to see in future installments etc., so keep it up :) Now, I couldn't help noticing the rising levels of disgruntlement from others. I have to say, I was surprised as this chapter is packed to the roof with erotica and very little of anything else.

I'll be honest, I'm at a point that I don't even know how to respond to the constant "bickering" whining. Truth be told, and at the risk of alienating some of you, I find it petty and embarrassing. Every argument between Ellie and Oliver, no matter how small and insignificant, pains/annoys/aggravates some of you to epic proportions, like traumatized children plugging their ears every time mommy and daddy fight next door.

Just get over it already. I don't consider this as drama at all, and when writing that scene, I thought it was very realistic: New lovers feeling their way around in a just-started sexual relationship, testing the limits etc.. But, god forbid, in Literotica there should be no fighting, ever. Every story needs to be about the sweet, virgin little sister in awe of the master-fucker, self assured big brother as they skip gaily down the joyful streets hand in hand with not a single concern on their minds.

Now I understand that some of you are so fantasy-minded that you cannot accept such realism in your stories or simply don't find it compelling, and that's perfectly fine. Just move on to the next tale, just like the first two commentators did. Perhaps the authors of "Mommy is a slutty bitch" or "Little sis fell in love with my pubes" will strike a better chord with you.

And please stop throwing Siblingly Binding in my face, as if those two stories are really the same. Yes, they both share the same theme of "Us vs Us" if you will, when one character pushes and the other is reluctant, but to claim that Ellie has anything to do with Brooke, or that Josh and Oliver are made of the same mold, well that's just wrong.

Ellie and Oliver, by the way, don't change personalities even once throughout. Ellie's just as passionate, sensitive, and at times aggressive, and Oliver walks a fine line between mellow and assertive. And lastly, yes, I find women's feet sexy and like writing about them. Not your kink? That's perfectly fine. I've incorporated other kinks in the chapter, so that everyone would find something to jack off to.

That's it. I'm done venting. *deeply inhaling and exhaling* God, it felt good...

stattionstattionabout 7 years ago
Thank you

Well said. Ignore the haters. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Just wondering how many chapters will there be?

RichardGRichardGabout 7 years ago
Best so far

This had to be the best mini chapter ever. Loved it from start to finish. Good job sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reaslism

Oliver is pretty much a rapist, if that is your realism, get help. The relationship you have created is of two dysfunctional teenagers. You have 30 some pages, half devoted to fighting and everyone is not important, the problem with YOU being new to writing is you think everything you write is important, it isn't. Learn to TRIM and condense repetition (as readers, we understand what is going on inside them). This story could be a lot better if you could do that. Length does not equal good. What is embarrassing is your need to defend your writing with experienced readers. If you can't handle the small percentage of people who have a negative opinion of your story line, then you should stop writing or grow a thicker skin.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 7 years ago
I must say

that I cannot explain what some anonymous are so vehement about except that they are jealous to the max. Even if your story borrows partly or heavily from another you wrote, that is your creative license and not theirs to criticize you on. Valid criticism can be about the plot, the story, instruments used therein, etc, but to say it's like another story simply doesn't recognize that writing isn't an assembly-line process that can be easily duplicated from story to story. That kind of invalid criticism is like lambasting Eddie Van Halen for playing the same dive-bombing whammy bar as he's almost trademarked to using certain similar licks from Eruption in different songs over 30 years. After that long, any artist repeats certain licks and fans appreciate the guy's created something more--and is still loving playing and creating after all that time. So anyone trying to slam the story on that basis at the minimum cannot appreciate the creative process writing involves. Ignore those. Now, on to a real assessment.

Emotional growth? Bunches! Ellie's grown to surrender to Oliver, something we know she'd never thought she'd do, as proven by taking his drunken onslaught; he's no longer the shrinking violet in that he'll take what he wants within reason although his doubts shrink more each time he couples with her. The most passionate couples extract the best AND worst from each other, and the story reflects this truism. One thing I've noticed NO ONE state is how Ellie (despite her being the 'assertive one' all these years) actually has her own DOUBTS to the fullest extent Oliver loves her, displayed by her teasing him by trying to elude his kiss until he finally pins her enough to win her mouth--and she's doing it deliberately to test him. Why? She wants to ensure he REALLY loves her! Now, I think that game was childish, since they've both by now seen each is less when the other's not 100% in their corner, BUT I can still understand it. I strongly recommend she plays no more games like that, because that crosses the last logical line for the character. I can certainly see her reacting in disgust to the unexpected anal, and that was unexpected and surprising. Oliver truly should NOT have crossed that line until Ellie was willing. Now the last thing that needs putting to bed is 1) her telling him she wants his babies and 2) facing the consequence of informing the family and Michaela. That's the next logical barrier, and you've already hinted she feels "unstoppable" when they're together heart and soul like this.

Good and measured use of the character's inner thoughts to show readers their minds. It's not overdone, as some stories can go overboard here, but you employ it well to illustrate only what we need to know.

Nice interlude with showing Oliver talking to Michaela, which shows us Ellie falling more for him and fully committing to wanting his children. It will blow the roof off when he accepts and knows he's spurting into her to fertilize her. Only thing is...did you reveal earlier that she was on birth control? I don't recall it, so it seemed him seeding her might mean immediate consequences. If that was indeed missing, then you *did* miss that important detail.

You describe the sex and mutual sensations so well that you craft a very heightened erotic experience. No one should think anything's missing there--both his feelings and hers come out to play in every way!

Keep up the great work and writing. Except for maybe a few details missed here and there (bound to happen on a longer story like this one), easily a 5--and if you can tie up those loose ends, so much the better. Eagerly anticipating Ch. 7! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you Commentarista82

I have been pretty confused in Chapter 5 and now in Chapter 6 about the complicated sex games these two play. This is foreign to my personal experience which consists of finding out what my wife liked and disliked and then giving her what she liked and avoiding what she didn't. I never conceived of using sex as "test" for love. Love is so much more that sex. Usually that is proven or not when a critical point in a marriage is reached regarding some behavior that one partner finds unacceptable from the other. So these two chapters have been weird. I think I understand what transpired better from Commentarista82's analysis. Reading those two chapters has been enjoyable, intense and tiring. It appears as they are both into control, which is hazardous in a long term relationship unless it is recognized by both and a give and take is established. Perhaps that is what is happening using sex rather than something like "household financial management". Anyway I kind of think they are both half nuts, but loveable enough to keep me glued to this tale.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
OMG!

This is amazingly good! A perfect addition to this wonderful story you're writing! Thank you for sharing it with us! Thank you!

blackmatterblackmatterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Insecure author defending himself. Again.

If an author chooses to address readers' thoughts, it simply means they're passionate about their creation. Just as some feel the need to grouse and whine (like a certain anonymous), I feel the need to stand up to myself when needed. That's what the comment section for. While I've found your entire comment hilariously juvenile, I particularly sniggered at the "experienced readers vs junior writer" bit. I'm sorry, but unless you can provide some credentials and proven superiority over others when it comes to analyzing a story, you should probably stop. Your comment is condescending, deriding, littered with "big boys' words" such as: "It would so much better if condensed, trimmed, blah blah blah..." It's embarrassing. I could literally argue that about every story I've ever read, masterpieces included.

If I'd wanted to make money out of this story, it would have been finished by now, and I can assure you, I would have chosen a much more lovable storyline with characters of greater appeal. I can do that, you know. Do you have any idea how ridiculously simple it is for me to construct such a narrative? No fighting, less dialogues, and a more positive setting? I could literally do it over my lunch break. Three chapters, five-page long, and you'd be crying out of happiness when I'm done. Just because I don't find gratification writing such a story, doesn't mean I lack the capacity, talent, or understanding. Then again, how many writers can do what I do? Have you tried thinking about that? Maybe you should.

I do thank Commentarista82 (and all of you others) for the support. I've read your comment, and you make excellent observations throughout. As far as I could tell, any missing details are only the ones I chose to leave out. As you may have noticed, I didn't even address the complaint about the emotional growth as it showed that the reader is confused about the term. Some of the things I write (Ellie's sex game etc.) are just me experimenting and could have easily been cut out. However, and with no disrespect, on this platform, I don't mind experimenting. No one is going to be releasing the next Romeo and Juliet on Literotica, take my word for it.

This set of characters, for better out worse, is unique and so is the story. My protagonists don't conform to common perception. They abide to their own moral compass that may be very different than yours. Regarding the length, I don't mind dragging it out because I know many of you out there enjoy this tale and aren't in a rush. If you wish for me to end it, please leave your comment, and I will consider it provided enough requests are made. At any rate, we're about two-thirds in. Chapter 10 or 11 should be the last.

As a brilliant experimentation, I've decided to go ahead and write a three-chapter story under a yet-to-be opened user account. I will attempt to hit the highest number of views and highest ratings. When done, I will reveal myself, so be on the lookout.

LewBrishessLewBrishessabout 7 years ago
Authors who think they need to defend themselves...

Authors who think they need to defend themselves, or to explain what they *really* meant, are authors who haven't written very well.

Authors who allege that they can do better, if only they try, are authors who will never write well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting

you are feuding with all these no names, seems a waste of time. If you have to use a false name to prove a point, seems to me you're pretty scared. If it goes to shit, you can hide in the shadows. I say write under your own name and like Lew seems spot on to me. These negative comments are less than one percent of your readers, think on that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like your stories BlackMatter

And while I like them you are as bipolar as your characters. I would say, there are a couple hundred authors who do what you do if you look at the hall of fame list of each category and typically the top list of searched for authors. Don't let the trolls ruin your good time. Relax.

blackmatterblackmatterabout 7 years agoAuthor
How I've waited for such comments... Predictable.

I don't need to defend myself. I do so as a venting outlet. It clears my head and helps me think clearer, but I do appreciate your predictable insight. And for an author that doesn't write very well, you've sure stuck around long enough, Lew. Writing under a different name will prevent influence of preconception/trolling. I will reveal myself no matter how well the story is received. You'll just have to take my word for it, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Drama, Drama, Drama,

Dude, first in the story and then in the comments. It's like a two for one special going on.

stattionstattionabout 7 years ago
Relax

No need to feed the trolls... your responses are what they thrive for and keeps them at it. Just ignore the idiots who seem to have issues with your stories and yet sit with bated breath waiting for the next chapter.

Constructive comments both good and bad are what you should take an interest in. The anonymous idiots you can just ignore.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
aside from all the drama queens.

I liked it but lost the vibe. It seems your main female has a dark side. The loving couple was hot but the manipulative succubus just throws a wrench in it. It borders on evil. The deep love falls flat. I will follow it out of curiosity. I will hold back rating until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved the story so far

Love your writing and the characters, chapters are going well but I would love to see another chapter dealing with them coming out to the family and working on being together. And would be superb to see it come together with ellie becoming step- mum and mother to be maybe... lots that could still be done. Jason could even be there as a bad character out for revenge. I leave it in your capable hands

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To Anon Below

Jason isn't a villain. He's a cardboard character, who actually gets more sympathy from me and creates a gap between the reader and Oliver/Ellie (they both come off looking pretty evil for how they treat him) but a good villain would be Dave. That would be some betrayal and could add flare - maybe even 'realistic' flare - to an already taboo situation.

Countryboy03Countryboy03about 7 years ago
F the trolls

Hey you keep doing what your doing. You have enough fans. People are always going to be assholes (trolls) and they are mainly anonymous. Don't listen to these people. Love the stories your writing. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To Anon's response

That could be a good idea too, I liked the idea of Jason being the one to become the villain as he already has the clue to the taboo and the motive to want to get Oliver with violence. He could become more than the cardboard character and be a villain because of their actions. The best villains are created by the hero. Dave could be an interesting villain too. Looking forward to seeing if there are future chapters to this...

blackmatterblackmatterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Update

Unfortunately, Chapter 7 will be delayed by a few days. It is finished, but my co-editor, who's been going over it, has been experiencing technical disasters with his computer. Once he sends the chapter back to me, I will submit it. Love reading your theories and desires. Chapter 7 is a really quality chapter, speaking as objectively as possible. But as always, I'll leave that for you to determine.

Sigmoid926Sigmoid926about 7 years ago

I am really impressed with you whole series so far. This is some of the best writing I have read on this site. I also appreciated you other series as well, "Sibling Bindings". I really appreciate you creating some character with some real depth. We see the good sides of the characters, the evil parts of characters....the good, the bad, the ugly....but that is what makes them enjoyable.

I believe that the erotic scenes in the story have more depth as the characters are imbued with depth...otherwise in just becomes sex with cardboard characters like a lot of stories on this site.

I guess it is like real life...when there is depth with emotion then sex is erotic...when there is no depth and emotion then sex is just sex.

I also like they you build up the tension, the angst, within and between your characters. This counterposed to the joys they find with each other that much more believable.

So I guess I am a big fan and look forward to more of your stories

So keep up the good work....Cheers

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsabout 7 years ago
Finaly found time to read it

Thank you :)

SWIM21SWIM21about 7 years ago
Another hot one!

I love how crazy Ellie gets. If it was just some girl, her obsession with him getting her pregnant and scheming to get knocked up would be creepy, but because she's his sister, oddly, I find it incredibly hot. Impregnation is the ultimate incest taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 7 please!

🤐🤐🤐

Any update on your co-editor's computer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad thing really

his editor's computer was infected by one of those 'backdoor' viruses that will never go away, but he can contain the virus so it causes minimal damage. It's more of a depression phase that's slowing the editing down, but once he learns to live with his infected 'computer' things will get moving once again.

Love the story by the way.

blackmatterblackmatterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 7

has been submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hurrah!

Thanks! Needless to say, I love your stories.

More of these please.

AnomicAnomicabout 7 years ago
RE: Sad Thing Really

No offense, but the computer issue in question for his co-editor (me) was an overheating graphics card and not virus related. It's been corrected and all is well now. I don't quite get where it's "sad" as I would go more with "really annoying." haha

I apologize for it taking so long for me to get this chapter back to Blackmatter for submission, though. I was nearly finished editing the chapter when my computer crashed and lost the file. I had to start over on editing the chapter from scratch and it slowed me down a few days. I'm backing up my copies as I go now, so this shouldn't happen again.

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanalmost 7 years ago
OMG

It's the best sex I've read. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Again wow

I think I've decided that I hate Ellie it's been back and fourth for a while but I think I'm finally decided

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Bitches be crazy.

Ellie is fucking unhinged. She's scheming, manipulative and devious to the point that it's going to destroy her and those around her. The fact that you can create a character that makes me want to hate her but still want to read the rest of the story that has her as one of the main characters is pretty impressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bottom line is...

If it has tits or tires, it's gonna' give you TROUBLE. No seriously, Good chapter. The play-by-play sex was very erotic. Ellie and Oliver seem to be getting along better, each learning what the other likes/dislikes. I realllly liked the dialogue when Ellie became pissed because Oliver gave her an unsolicited ass rimming. Realistic emotion. An understanding was reached without a huge melt-down. Oliver fucked up, Ellie let him know about it and they moved on.

I have read other comments about Ellie and her "mental health". For all of her "goddess" qualities, she just seems to be insecure and afraid of losing her brother. Seems to be why she is contemplating pregnancy without discussing it with Oliver. Still, the only way I would kick her out of bed is if there was more room on the floor. 5*. -dave

goducks1goducks1almost 5 years ago
5 stars

i'm enjoying reading it - always very intense read. the sex here was great. well worth the wait.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 4 years ago
Liked it

I do enjoy your protagonists: she is wonderful, even when she's being shallow and as dumb as a bag of hammers; he is manly and proud and virile and shares the same characteristics. Nevertheless, they are attractive people, and I really do hope for the best for them in this story.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Damn, Anomic edited this

I love his series on Amy and Adam and this series here is just as amazing. Love the story and characters, 5 stars from me. Keep it up.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd Read

I forgot the legend Anomic was your editor lol. Amazing chapter thou, loving the story!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

HOT DAMN!!!!! Almost an entire chapter dedicated to the kitchen and it was so erotic. Elli is truly a freak and Oliver is so naive. So descriptive, great detail. I kept expecting someone to walk in on them. Where else are they going to go? Did you write in a cleaning service to do the house? You made a liar out of me.

50 Stars if it were possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ellie is so damn annoying

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

this is the 2nd time im reading this and i have to say Ellie is hot and all but she is one crazy manipulative woman. the whole planning to stop taking her pills to trick oliver into getting her pregnant, the whole making him tell her if he loves her more than his dead wife. so many other examples too. shes crazy as fuck

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

First, you get *5* stars, and only because that is all allowable. You are moving on with the drama issue...and minimizing it more and more.

Your character, Ellie, really does have insecurity issues...even more than Oliver has; at least Oliver's have to do with his lack of experience, whereas Ellie knows she is gorgeous, yet thinks she is undesirable.

Oliver is working Ellie well, making her stay and COMMUNICATE with him...the rimming incident was Ellie's doing; she received EXACTLY what she deserved in the rimming, etc, as Oliver took to that learning curve SO WELL, not just the cunnilingus (which was his first time), but the analingus also! AND, that Ellie reacted 'negatively' to the situation was quite amusing, given that she is not a "SLUT", as she says.

The anal region is VERY erogenous, loaded with nerve endings and subject to stimulation, just as other areas are; Ellie, as many others, is learning to accept this, with the help of her loving brother. This will only get better with time, as Ellie and Oliver explore and expand their relationship...

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

Great, the cheating is out of the way and we move to NON CONSENT/RELUCTANT rimming...

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

As this story progresses, I am really beginning to question Ellies sanity. I do hope they get their happily ever after, but the storyline is so on again off again it is crazy. Well at any rate 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

bizarre scatterings of incel terminology, like 'mega-hard-on' at random points of this story just crack me up. Is this a porn parody?

RsHmarRsHmar5 months ago

Now i really think Ellie is kinda crazy . And its Kinda annoying that she cries all the time . Hot chapter tho.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The only tag on this chapter was "drama". Fuck me, here we go again, I thought. The flashbacks were interesting. Always nice to have them I think.

"Piss slit" is probably the least erotic thing you can say when describing sex scenes unless you're going for the super nasty, dirty angle, which doesn't appear to be the case with this story. Just say tip or even slit. The context makes it obvious what's going on.

Their confessions to each other really shows the depth of their love for one another and it almost makes you forget all that back-and-forth torture from earlier chapters. To go from all that to this... quite the journey. Good for them. Let's hope it bloody lasts.

His late wife never let him eat her out? She thought it was "yucky"? Come on man really? Anyway this explains why he hadn't ate her yet. We had to have the page on Pussy Eating 101 first. Not that I'm complaining :) His lesson did go off course early though and became more about How To Rim; he'll get that pussy eating lesson properly one day I'm sure.

Surprised no one had rimmed her before. She thought she's slutty because of that? No. Going through men like tampons is what makes you slutty. And from what we've been told, she's had a lot of boyfriends. Shit, I think every chapter has made reference to them at least once. I'm not calling her a slut or anything, I'm just saying, it's a weird conclusion to arrive at in that situation. Anyway, while I can see where she's coming from, I think the whole thing was blown out of proportion.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Ellie has issues. Those thoughts about the pregnancy thing were a bit disturbing though admittedly quite hot. But you should never do that to someone. Having a child is not something that should be decided by one person in the relationship; both should agree. Let's hope she gets over her issues. After all this, these two damn well better end up together and stay that way.

rohshamborohshambo2 months ago

Ellie is PSYCHO. Oliver is a tool. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Gave up after that chapter, can delete that whole chapter and story would be fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackmatter@blackmatter
1311 Followers
I try to write meaningful erotica.

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories