All Comments on 'A Mom & Son Affair: Blossoming LUV'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago

Get that slutty little waitress involved pronto - she'll be a good third partner in their fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

A very good hot story,Thanks for sharing it with us.

grayge37grayge37over 7 years ago
One of the most enjoyable stories read lately!

Your style of writing, your ability to place your readers smack dab in the middle of the action is amazing. I always enjoy reading your offerings. This story obviously needs a continuing chapter. One has suggested involving the waitress, which wouldn't be bad (really good, lol), but the future plans of the son should definitely include his mother and need to be explored also.

Next chapter (s) please!

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Thanks

Love your work. Thanks for this installment it is awesome, can't wait for the next one.

boaman007@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garter belt too - mmmmm

Dear Jaz

Beautiful sequel. Interesting that he fucked his mother's asshole first. And this happens to be an occasion where "under the table" is a good thing. Delicious even. This is my very favourite restaurant also - especially when the bar is stocked with an abundance if fresh juices. Keep them cumming, Jaz.

Love, Jack Auff

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
great follow up

wow what a sexual charged second chapter, a really great read keep up the great work

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Hot story about mommy son fucking.

I like the idea of the waitress but the ship is leaving in the morning. However, after the day and night that they had, they might oversleep in the morning and be woken up by housekeeping in the morning. Or maybe the "room service " slut might become the last course at breakfast.

Oh fuck, what do I know... except that this was a very hot, smokin' hot, piece of incest laden story.

Thanks!

slayerv69slayerv69over 7 years ago
Cumming in mommy's box

I love a well written story in which closes with Mother desperately wanting to feel his cum explode inside her, not at all thinking of the consequences of allowing his load swimming around in her unprotected womb.

Will she fall pregnant, not many stories are written this way. Would be a refreshing change of pace considering son would like her to continue to be his girlfriend. Can't wait to see how everything comes together.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 7 years ago
Could have been better

Liked the first chapter but got to say that the dialogue in this chapter is close to absurd. Had to start skimming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absurd dialogue

I agree with Diegotoadsticker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

I think it was first time you mentioned "unprotected womb"... Really turned me on! Lol

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 7 years ago

Fucking hot. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

A great story of mother son bonding from an incredible author. Thank you I loved it. I also enjoyed the comments by slayer and anonymous concerning how hot it was that this young son not only mounted his own sweet mother but did so naturally with no condom and humped away on mommy's fertile and unprotected womb until he filled it with his seed. What a hot story as this son has the perfect mother.one who will spread her mature thighs and give her son the ultimate thrill of crawling back inside her womb and leaving it awash in his seed both mommy and son laying naked together in post sex bliss. What a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 3, please

Please, please, please continue this series! I love your writing, and this series is particularly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PLEASE continue!

This is an awesome story line, and very well written. Please, please continue it! I can't wait to read more of Mason and Lily's cruise. And I would love to read about how it continues back home. Well done!

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 6 years ago
Next chapter

Would really love to see Shanice join them in the next chapter

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
More

I love the relationship that has developed between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 3?

Looking forward to part 3 - is this in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE IS NOT OPTION!

WE ALL NEED AND WANT MORE, SO PLEASE DELIVER. GREAT JOB SO FAR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

Hope you add a third story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Special Bonding Love

There is a special and unique bond between a mother and her children. Having two sons of my own, I’ve loved them both dearly, but the youngest had a special place in my heart. Your story brought back so many memories of being their mom, they were great memories and I thank you for creating such a loving two part story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Eagerly awaiting chocolate 3some

Read this one about 5 times and us still my favorite. Lily and Mason are by far your best characters and the hottest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

Read this one 3 times and is my favorite. Please continue this story.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleabout 5 years ago
Great story, but ...

I liked the story and the plot but I got lost in the mass of details. I call it "over-explaining". Not much left to my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not a keeper

anal is a complete turnoff.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 4 years ago
hey "Silk",

We need that sequel you spoke of , soon..........

sexauthor_92sexauthor_92almost 4 years ago
interesting sequels......

would like to read the sequels describing about a threesome between lily, mason and the waitress shanice and mom-son love life after the cruise is over, where lily is 24-7 mommy slut to mason....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another disappointed

It amazes me how much time the author spent in talking about the orgy in the previous story, but when it came to the end of this story, rather than drawing it out to show the love and feelings of the mother and son toward each other, the author instead rushed it into quick sex instead of creating dialog for the couple in expressing their love for each other and showing the passion they shared for one another while hugging, kissing, and having passionate sex. Apparently the author is incapable of doing it with passion and love.

ozmidnightozmidnightalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic as usual

there anther story written in your usual fantastic style I do hope that you do keep going with the story as there are lots of twists that can b taken from the story so far. OZ!!!

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Another great story SSL loved it.

BabyBrothersgot9BabyBrothersgot9over 2 years ago

Another beautifully written taboo coupling. When do we find out what became of their tryst once returning home?

DivwayDivwayover 2 years ago

This is a fantastic incest story. The detail and the authors abilty to make the story feel so real and alive is beautiful. I hope they do have more at home after the holidy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow Jasmine,

Ok you really got things revved up now! But I know I am not the only one who wishes for Shanice, their server at the restaurant they ate at (in more ways than the obvious) to find her way to the ship before it sets sail or Lily and Mason find her on a secluded beach late the next morning after they gave her the sweet show that they did while Shanice readied herself for the attack on the chef who had no clue what was cumming his way.

It's been about 4 years Jasmine, PLEASE know we, your readers are ready for this next chapter,

"Chocolate 3some" Lily and Mason would be so HAPPY. And your readers would be too!

Warmest Regards,

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty sure a waiter on some island in the Caribbean is not going to refuse a tip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The very concept of stockings with open toed shows us pretty much of a turn off. Bare is much better. I noticed the author made the distinction between sheer stockings and ones with reinforced toes as if that makes a difference. Also the dialogue is seriously cheesy. I found it to be completely unbelievable. I mean seriously, who talks like that? And did the son really think after butt fucking his mom, he had to worry about what she thought?

bluesbobluesboover 2 years ago

Way too much baby-talk at the end -- sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You did an excellent job of developing the characters, Mason and Lily. Before the sex scenes, you had really me caring about these central characters. I'm looking forward to A Chocolate Threesome.

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

Perfect. Can't wait for the Dark Side Dish. 5*****

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

I really liked this tale. The characters are well developed and passionate. It flows well, building in sexual frenzy. It also follows the first part cleverly.

shazamboyshazamboyabout 2 years ago

Oh! I want more! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg absolutely sucking fucking fabulous, love the orgy. Would absolutely love to have you join me in an ogre like this you fuck crazed cunt. Cunt crazed fucker, Lanc’s U.K.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Absolutely mind blowing! Never had a "thing" for my mother, AT ALL! However, the way you write your mother/son stories, I find them VERY sexual/sensual.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only disappointment was that the promised Chocolate Threesome was only that, a promise. Shanice would be the perfect third prong for Mason and his Mother's triad.

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

One of the best mommy/son stories I've read. Would love this series to continue, so many possibilities, especially the chocolate 3some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess I'm just old fashioned. When I take a woman to be my woman, I'm not sharing her with anyone. And once I found out that she hasn't had sex in 20 years.....I'm bringing my triple A game.

When I was 26 years old, I met a woman 10 years older than me. We were both teachers aid at Lincoln High School in San Diego. It had been 6 years since was last with any man. When I found out this information I knew that if I played my cards right....I could make her mine. We have been married for 20 years. She gave me 3 beautiful children. And the sex is as good today as it was our first time together.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50820 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES