All Comments on 'Wild Card Ch. 06'

by dayne

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
;)

Only thing I don't like about this series is that i have to wait for the next chapters :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Reading this chapter kept me constantly on the edge between raucous laughter and pitiful crying. Really well done. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I wish it didn't end....it gets better and better.....thank you....pls update soon

jacksjoojacksjooover 7 years ago
GREAT !!!!!!

Cory's brothers showing up the way they did was amazing. Rain was impressive in his devotion and protection of Cory. The Skyping with his Uncle was so well written, but it seems everything you touch is well written!

LeannimalLeannimalover 7 years ago
YAY!!! ❤️❤️

So happy to have you back and get an update on this story! Love it, as I have all of them so far! I'm not sure what I loved more, the brothers showing up, Rain defending him against them, or big brother being jealous he wasn't the one to make Cory's kitty dream come true!!! Although hearing the brothers uncle threaten his douche of a dad is pretty awesome too! Keep up the awesome job, just wish the updates were closer together, but as long as you keep updating I'll keep reading & loving it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

So glad bros to the rescue! Cory is going to need his support crew, but he will come out proud and strong. In love with every character in this story. Thank you so much! More, please. This story has a lot more to go.😁

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 7 years ago
Indie and Preston?

Great dialogue and character creation, as usual. This chapter brought up some Omg I'd been thinking about - Indie and Preston have feelings for each other, but what do they have (do) in common other than great sex? I want more there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ahhhh!!!

Im super hype. Im super happy. But why only two pages? Just a question not trying to be offensive. OMGOSH!!! ZUPER IN LOVE WITH CORY AND HIS BROTHERS. PLEASE GIVE US MORE. IM SO HAPPY

daynedayneover 7 years agoAuthor
Why so short...

I had planned for the visit to only take one chapter. However, as I started writing that Skype scene, it made more sense for Cory to become overwhelmed by these revelations (original plan was for him to be amused and let it roll off his back), and putting the more light-hearted and fun scenes after his negative reaction would divert the focus. Seems like I'm "dragging things out," but I don't want to give short shrift to something that should be more serious and important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

There'd better be cake, dammit :)

DakkanDakkanover 7 years ago
Favorite

Your stories are my absolute favorites. I hope you have a lot more up your sleeve for these characters.

sheanna23sheanna23over 7 years ago
How

How am I just now finding you? I just discovered this story a few days ago and I've devoured everything except the alt story line which is next. I'm in love and can't sleep lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

I don't know how I never found your stories but I'm glad I have. I usually don't come hear to read stories for the plot but yours just snagged me and dragged me in and I can't wait till there's more. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

God I love your stories. I nearly cream myself every time I see a new posting. Can't wait to read the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Waiting

You have an awesome story going on here. Need more. Need to go scoop up Cory and assuage his pain , heal his wounds, and smother him with the love only loving brothers and good friends, and Efrain can provide. Cory needs his Momma , too. Really don't want this series to ever end. Thank you for these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Killing me!!

I check your acount pretty much daily, and have read every post three or more times and!!! Ahhhhgg!!! I love it, but where's the next installment!?!? It seems slower then usual!

Anyways, keep up the hilarious and sweet work.

Favorite author on the website, really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It's been 2 months without an update-you're killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Seriously!

'I need to not be here now' and leave us! It's been 3 months, I hope you are OK. Would love to see this continue. You've opened Pandora's Box now. You shouldn't be such a good writer. Best wishes that you are OK. Your public awaits!

Belle2327Belle2327almost 7 years ago
Come back Dayne!

I'm dying waiting to see how the rest of wild card comes out!! At least update us what other sites you post to so we can check them too!!!!

Please come back and update us soon! Missing my boys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I really hope you are ok. You are an awesome writer!

Marie2012Marie2012almost 7 years ago
Love this story!!!

I love this story!!! Please update soon! We are all anxiously waiting ;) Hope all is well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Are you OK

As much as I LOVE this story and characters, please, I only hope all is well with you. Dayne, where are you? Would love to read more about these boys. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope you are ok, would still love more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love your writing!

This is a great story. I really, really hope that you can continue it. Such fun to read and great characters & plot. Your sense of humor really kicks it up a notch. Hoping you are OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

now i am twisting in the wind! #tragic #heartbroken #keepwriting

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Really hope you are ok?? Such a great story one of the best regular updates then suddenly you dissapear hope all is good for you please let us know you are ok we love your stories hope to hear more from you soo

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story, I hope you are well and can update soon, thanks for sharing these guys with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Author has become MIA

I hope you decide to come back... but I was happy to find your profile on GayAuthors website under ‘Dayne Mora’...(lit readers...you are welcome 😉) and you published there Chapter 7... but it has bee since March... please continue Wild Card....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please come back

Please come back. This has been such an amazing two series. And I cannot wait to for the next chapters! This story has been one of my absolute favorites. Please come back!! I need to know what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Updates on gayauthors.org

Looks like the new chapters are being posted here:

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/dayne-mora/wildcard/

caeruleacaeruleaabout 6 years ago

Thank you to the commentors who found Dayne's stuff elsewhere and came here to help us out! The link didn't work for me but I found it by searching that site for the name Dayne.

It really sucks that one of the most gifted authors on this site had such harsh criticism of these last chapters, criticism claiming the exact opposite of what was happening in the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Found him

Thank for fan comments. Found him on Gayauthors.com ... He is up to Chapter 9 on a Wild Card.

It infuriates me sometimes when readers on literotica makes some very harsh comments on authors work and then authors Shay from here and all MIA. I’ve seen it with other good authors even one that decided to take down his story from here unfinished. Authors like constructive criticism. It takes courage to put yourself out here posting your work. If you have no kind words or constructive criticism, 🤐

madwithpowermadwithpoweralmost 6 years ago
gayauthors.org not .com

https://www.gayauthors.org/profile/28730-dayne-mora/

tjdhall2tjdhall2over 4 years ago
Wild Card Ch 6

Hey Danye: it's been a while and I know life happens, but if you can find it somehow to finish up this story, i'd be more than truely grateful. I know it will mean a conclusion an end, but limbo aint kno place to be stuck forever either. Thanks........

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Now I’m invested in the outcome of this story..... come back!!!! Please!!!! Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finish it

Such a great story! How does it end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I need a ending, how does it end??????????????😢😢

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Omg omg omg!!! You neeeeeeed to finish this PLEASE!!!! I’m dying here!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you are well and give this a conclusion. Great characters and dialogue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this is brilliant writing in a porn setting. The characters are deep and caring, and I love that. Humor happens throughout, but this ending (while leaving people hanging) was incredibly funny. I'm unsure how Cory hid his bisexual (or homosexual) qualities throughout his life, but apparently he managed to earn his talents (dancing, etc.) from his friendships with girls. Superb job. Thanks. May I also say the sex was spectacular.

bittersweetoptimismbittersweetoptimismover 1 year ago

Noooooooo,,,, it’s such a shame that a story this good never got finished. Even so, this was an amazing read!! I don’t know if you’ll read this, author, but your writing is so incredibly amazing. Even unfinished, this story has a lot of value as an incredibly hilarious and charming piece of writing. You write such amazing romance and complex characters. Not to mention how charming the platonic relationships are. They might be my favorite part of this series, as weird as that is to admit given that this is a porn site lmao. I’d have to go back through to find specific parts, but I was frequently failing to muffle my cackles over interactions with Preston or the GSA or fucking Juaquin. Remember the scene where Cory accidentally came out to the Brain Trust? Absolutely gold. Your writing is priceless, author.

Bhamguy3Bhamguy3over 1 year ago

No more?? Dont leave us hanging!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This sucks! If this is how you leave it. I can't beleave we read this far, only to be left hanging.

MRJT79MRJT793 months ago

madwithpower has pointed us in the correct direct, i found a part 7 & 8, but it looks like it's still unfinished gayauthors.org/story/dayne-mora/wildcard/7

JoeBlow2023JoeBlow20232 months ago

I’ve read this on 3 platforms now, it’s my favourite story. I really wish the author could know this. I also wish the he was able to finish the story. The characters are well developed and the emotions captured are strong. I really felt Cory’s pain. Thank you for the great story and the humour. I have searched high and low to see if perhaps the utilized somewhere, I hope he is fine and living his best life somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous