All Comments on 'It Was Just A Fantasy Ch. 03'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40almost 20 years ago
You know what I will say

but, then again, I might be biased.

Great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good ending

Pretty good ending to what I thought was a poorly thought out first story

andrewpetersandrewpetersalmost 20 years ago
Good Story

An entertaining ending to what was a good story.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 20 years ago
Wow

A better ending than what I had expected to this story. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You got it right

I am amazed that you got the dancing so right! As a dancer for many years, I could almost feel it. This could almost be another genre for literotica - Dansporn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very nice!

rpsuch: Bravo!! Well done. A very pleasant change from the far-too-plentiful adolescent faire so often posted here. Look forward too more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Why was it all her fault?

In both chapters, even though the thing that started all of this was HIS fantasies, he never takes even the slightest blame for anything. It's all her. Granted, she should have talked to him first and she must shoulder most of the blame, but he was not without blame either.

Even after the "therapy" it's all one sided and against her.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Great story

I have a bit of catching up to do, I see ;-)

Loved it!!!!

FableFablealmost 20 years ago
Congratulations!

You've shown us another side of nice guy Danny. He did want to play out his fantasy.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Oh no

I'm sorry but this well written story was made totaly unbelievable buy the ending. What it boils down to is that he has fantasies like most people do and that she was looking for an excuse to cheat like loving wives don't.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Loved it!

As always you come up with a winner. Okay he had fantasies, but he never told her exactly what they were, she was the one to who used her mind to come up what she thought they were. She never discussed them with anybody but her girl friend. Then against the advice of the best friend she cheats on her husband on their anniversary.

Now the house of cards comes tumbling down. It takes a couple of years and therapy to reconcile the fact that they both needed to communicate.

Here we finally get a chance to look into their life since the "event". They are communicating and acting out their fantasies without hurting others and building up their own relationship.

Great story as always rpsuch. Keep on writing I and from what I can read on the responses most others love your work.

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FANASY GOT THEM IN TROUBLE TO START WITH

FANASY IS A WORLD FOR CHILDRED AND REALITY IS FOR GROWN UPS.KEEP DEALING WITH THE FANASY AND THEIR WILL BE NO MARRIAGE.

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 19 years ago
a comment

pretty good story actually,easily stand alone. as chapter 3 i'm disappointed,because i don't think it was necessary. it seems as though you added it to the original story to satisfy some of your readers desire for a defined happy ending.

another consideration which was pointed out by another correspondent, it was fantasy that got them in trouble in the first place.

don

rpsuchrpsuchover 19 years agoAuthor
Happy enough ending in part 2

I thought the ending in part 2 would have been sufficient for those who wanted to see it end well. I think it strongly suggested they would make it.

I also think it was not the fantasy that got them in trouble in the first place. It was the lack of communication. A single, "Why are you reading this stuff," and none of it would ever have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
All in all A very good story

A little light on the sex but this was one a "real" human being man or woman can relate to. A good plot which held together. People you can almost like and supporting characters who seemed reasl and were actually supporting! And a very good look at the socio-phychological make up of why people did the things they did RAHTER THAN ACTING LIKE RUTTING CHARACTURES OF PEOPLE LIKE IN 95% OF THE STORIES HERE! :-) It was almost like therapy for me the reader! :-) One of the best I have seen here!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Together in fantasy!

At least they are in this fantasy together! This means they are communicating! This is what she should have done in the first place!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not plausible.

Nothing in the story indicates that the husband would have that type of natural dancing ability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry but zero rpsuch

Totally implausable story and no build-up of characters. Always take time to develop the personalities of the main characters, try to make them believable and real. Then slow down before jumping right into a description of the romp. This story was simply too rushed. Lit will provide ample space for you to fully develop your theme ... use it. Keep trying, my friend.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
You have added nicely to the first two chapters

I know I’m a Johnny-come-lately, but I have to comment on the great story including all episodes. I am in full agreement with “by gnf in So. Cal. USA on this story series. I do wonder how many dance lessons Danny had to take to be so proficient, but hey nothings perfect. I do like this unexpected 2 years latter update on the original story. They appear to be now telling each other about their fantasies and I’m sure a lot more of their feelings and in that context I can see that their life may be much better than ever. Chapter 3 may not have been necessary but it was well received.

It appears “Sorry but zero rpsuch” didn’t bother to read the first two chapters for character development and the rest of the story. Well you did say it could be read as a stand-alone story.

You are a very good writer and I love your take on human nature. Not that I’m any kind of a therapist but you bring wonderful insight to possible human reactions. Please keep writing as you are turning into one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
another irritating wimp

Just another story about a wife cheating and confessing her sexual enjoyment of the occasion, then, surprise! her husband completely forgives her. Hubby even worries whether she can forgive herself. Such consideration. Bet he completely forgets all about the betrayal the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice 3rd! With a twist!

Well that was a great ending, nice twist, I enjoyed it most of the plot and its was good to see a couple of real people working through things together where a mess has been made then to spice up the relationship within the boundaries they both accept. Very real to life prospects I thought. Thanks for taking the time I appreciate the skills and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks

I like your writing style, and while I wasn't fond of Beth in the first chapter, I find myself cheering that she and Danny had some fun with his real fantasy.

I am glad to see a character that was willing to work it out with her husband. Everyone messes up, but sincere forgiveness is a form of magic. (I didn't say it first, if you trust a stranger's opinion, try reading "Wizard's First Rule" by Terry Goodkind, it is the first in a Philosophy/Fantasy series called the Sword of Truth.)

Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beth and Danny sure surprised me!

I liked your writing style in all three chapters. Also, I liked your plot. It NEVER went where I thought it was going. That's to say that chapter 3 caught me totally by surprise.

Thanks for a good story. I hope to see more from you.

zed0zed0almost 17 years ago
Rubbish!

Poor little wimp, pretending he has a marrage. What a joke, hope she lets him have some creampie from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
2.5

You missed Story #2.5. You know, the 6-months later story where Beth discovers that she is HIV Positive and has also contracted vaginal cancer fron the wild strain of Human Papiloma Virus (HPV)that her truly dumber than blonde-dumb fling brought her.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Obviously written by a women

Or a non-man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OH! The po lil thing!

She was so wrought she furgot herself ! Just the once she got to fuk n suk another man? Only once that night? Gimme a break p-u-l-e-z-e ! And fulfilling HIS fantasy then pushed into having to admit it was really HERS?

OHMIGAWD! Anudder wona does! A fem writer who don't know shit bout the male of her species!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How masterful

One of the most enjoyable stories ever with a superb insight into intermarriage emotions. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stuffed Up

You had a really good story going with the first chapter but the last two chapters ruined it

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Good tale

But now you are attracting the attention of the trolls.There isn't but one ending they will accept. Kind of like the Tea party of today. Sorry...

It was a good story. We all really know why men or women cheat. I read it in another story, "Because they want to! For some reason or another." A time or two is never always marriage ending. It depends on the relationship the couple has leading up to it. You laid a background for her cheating. Some readers just didn't accept it... They stayed together because they had a fantastic marriage before and after!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
I think I like the ending -

Heh - interesting way to let them both get some fantasy fulfillment out the whole sequence - and I like that

Color me paranoid but I fear the past becomes the future without GREAT attention and care - I hope they know that.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Wow, She Did a Good Job Getting Out of This One

I can't believe he bought into her psychological excuses & so easily took her back. I really enjoyed the first two, but this one was so implausible that I rated it only a "1". She seemed so nonchalant about her situation from the very beginning, that even in chapter one I wondered if she really cared at all. Then, in this last chapter, she so casually gets her life back. I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
UA must be "cuck code"

for "too stupid too find his way out of the closet." Nice followup on the couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappointing

To predictable no real suspence or questions as in previous chapters only what was expected.

cueball961cueball961over 11 years ago
I Hate To Do This But...

Okay, I have had it up to my chin with this "aren't I" shit! It sounds ooohhhhh so proper, but it is incorrect as Hell and quite annoying to boot. Strangely enough it's usually the wealthy and the college educated types that do it.

Obviously the word "aren't" is a contraction of the words "are" and "not." Use the words, not in contraction form, at the end of a sentence and one quickly sees how stupidly and mind numbingly incorrect the usage is. Let's use the following sentence as an example. "I'm dressed rather well for the party tonight are not I?" That is obviously glaringly bad grammar, yet everybody and his damned cousin uses that stupid contraction ad nauseum.

Now, let's try that sentence again, and this time we'll get it right. "I'm dressed rather well for the party tonight, am I not?" Now that is so much better, more soothing to the ear, and does not butcher the Queen's English. I hate to be a grammar Nazi, but stop it! Just Stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i have read

hundreds of story on this site and this is one of the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

Therapy was definitely advisable and worthwhile for thus couple. Adultery while in a loving marriage is inexcusable and it should not be accepted under any circumstances. There are cases of course where couples discuss swapping sharing or alternate lifestyles. It is not recommended for everyone unless they have a very solid base and mutual assent. A case involving no discussion or agreement is very dangerous to all concerned since passions can provoke seriously violent abhorrent behavior on the aggrieved spouse. Cheaters usually get caught maybe not right away but the results are predictable separation divorce or malicious consent. Hotwives are only hot when their willing husband is a coconspirator to their folly. This story was good in pointing out the importance of communication and trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Most of us can recognize . . .

. . . the dim-witted trolls who can't grasp a story that is a fantasy or even a joke.

You have two choices: either Laugh at their stupidity or cry at the failure of the

American educational system.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

A nice little epilogue. A great way to end the tale.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Very Fun Chapter in This Series

Enjoyed it tremendously!

Please continue writing!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 8 years ago
This could NEVER happen.

Given their situation, he could NEVER live with her benefitting from any perceived cheating situation. Totally unbelievable..."1"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ugh..

Yuk..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuckold/wimp crap!!!

Only perverts or real brain sick people can write such a crap!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Trash

Double yuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuck shit

1* you jackass

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Didn't see the twist coming

The ending was earned. kudos.

Pappy7Pappy7about 6 years ago
Evidently the husband is just

a glutton for punishment. If she has to pretend he is someone else all the bullshit "therapy" in the world didn't and won't help her not be a cheater. I call bullshit on these so called "fantasies". If you have to pretend your spouse is someone else to get you thrill, you don't have a marriage, you have a problem. 1 star.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Saw this one coming....

That's ok, it's only a story. Hear that you Dumbbells who criticise the characters as if they were real. It's fiction ! Not real ! Just a figment of someone's imagination. Anyway, if you have been married for a number of years and are not fantasizing together, then you are probably not having sex. We all do it. Every guy imagines a hot woman (or guy) every time he beats off. So do women. Just human nature. Why not do it together. That much more fun. Grow up and get real. This part I only gave a 3 to. The other 2 were 4's. Too much stalling. A horny husband would not have slowed things down in the bedroom. Just saying ! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Entertaining

An entertaining little piece of whimsy.

On a different note: I just don't get these 'burn the bitch' idiots who seem incapable of reading a story for its entertainment value and judging it on it's literary merit rather than on whether it happens to reinforce their particular prejudices.

LA

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
What was that?

More like a nightmare than a fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FANTASY

I guessed who was, Rodolfo just a husband and wife playing out fantasy.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not.needef

Really wasn't needed. Chapter two was enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Obvious

guessed this from the second Rodolfo approached her, and like the prev commentator said not necessary.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolute Garbage!

Knew it was Danny right from the start! And that phony Latin lover crap! Had to laugh,thinking about Ralph and Norton learning the Mombo from Carlos in an episode of “The Honeymooners. ( As long as we’re neighbors Ralph,you don’t have to call me Norton.You can call me Edwardo!”) ~ You should have stopped after chapter 1,which was ok. Chapters 2 & 3 were contrived and stiff.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 4 years ago
What a HOOT!

I figured it out about 3/4 of the way down the page, but it doesn't make the conclusion any less fun. The author has you thinking that Beth is about to betray Danny again, then you are zinged with the role play situation. Very cool. I loved it. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Obvious role playing especially since he fantasized about breaking up marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid.

Now the only way this married couple can get off is to role play cheating.

A fucked up marriage.

It's only a matter of time before one of them really cheats again and then the marriage is toast.

And the mumbo jumbo at the beginning of this story about her problems stemming from feelings of inadequacy? Her parents were hard on her ad a child so that's what turned her into a cheating slut? Ridiculous. Completely. That would justify cheating in 99 percent of the population of the US.

She was just a stupid cheating whore. No excuses needed. Divorcing her should have been the ending.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Just so so stupid.

What a colossal waste of time. A truly pathetic story.

Still scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh, who cares about these two?She's still a cunt, he's still a chump. 1*

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66over 1 year ago

If you have read this author's essay on what he has learned from Literotica you will understand his hypocrisy and disingenuousness in this story. Not only has he crafted a story exactly like the ones of which he is so critical, the plot is immediately obvious, and the "surprise" ending is blatant and cliched. Ugh. I'd rate this as negative 5 stars, were that possible.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 1 year ago

Amusing vignette. Wasn't surprising who Rodolfo was, but the journey is in the telling more than the surprise, so I liked it.

RazorFishRazorFishover 1 year ago

(About the whole series) Wonderful writing, but the premise was just too shaky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This marital union of two smug, mutually admiring narcissists is pretty nauseating. They support each other's delusions, allowing both to remain mired in their character pathology rather than being forced by external reality to address their dysfunctional coping skills. By keeping each other happy, they keep each other sick. What a dynamic duo...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't see that coming; a different kind of story than most on this site. Certainly not the usual run of the mill. Liked the ending, it was interesting and no one got hurt. 4/5

SexecutionerSexecutioner4 months ago

So in conclusion, slut cheats on husband, simp husband doesn't demand atonement or making her balance the scales....

I mean it's not like that hasn't been done on here a thousand times....

Weirdartizt69Weirdartizt6917 days ago

Loved this one loved chap 2 the most you gave me such inspiration

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous