All Comments on 'Lexi Ch. 03: Consolation Prize'

by RONIN1869

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic....

I had this. First a Milf with the enthusiasm and energy like Lexi, pleading to be my anal whore. Always eager to please. Cute, but not the looks.

Then I had a Milf with blonde hair, long legs, high heels, facelift, two boobs each filled with 800cc implants on a slim frame. Gorgeous looks. Absolute porn babe, made every cock in the room hard. Definetly Lexi. But not the aggressive enthusiasm, she preffered to be taken and used without a word . A nutcase, but it took four years until I got sufficient blood released to make my brain work.

Looking forward to this. Eager to please and to be owned is a turn on. So is commitment. And love, actually....

RONIN1869RONIN1869about 7 years agoAuthor
I try to write with balance...

@Anonymous: I try to write with a balance of emotion and physical pleasure. Thanks for the comment/encouragement. Lexi is based on two former lovers. Both older. One was very sexual and aggressively liked being dominated. The other was always self conscious and did a lot of over thinking. But both very free with their bodies and mind when we were alone.

RONIN1869RONIN1869about 7 years agoAuthor
In Ch 04...

Lexi creates distance and pawns Andrew off for the weekend to a Latina neighbor. The promise of a four figure payday are put on hold when the neighbor has alternate plans. And in this case, the pen is not mightier than the sword when the neighbor wants to play.

Written, edited and submitted for approval. Now sitting in the Pending queue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous