All Comments on 'Daddy's Special Girl'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 7 years ago
hot story

I am hot about animals like that, especially cocks with knots.. love to be Lucy and be mounted and knotted and bred by Aron, could I have his puppies? more pleasei

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Knotted?

I'd have preferred to have known this was a furry story before I wasted my time reading it.

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchabout 7 years ago

I wasn't sure at first whether Duke was a real 'gator or if Liam/Lucy was just describing him as one.

But once I got into the humans and personified animals scenario. It's a lot of fun.

Duke sounds like quite a character.

And nice that Lucy's mum is happy with now having a daughter.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsabout 7 years ago

I am so stupid. It took me so long, almost an hour, while reading the first page to notice the characters are not humans but real furries! I mean, I read through Aron's and Duke's descriptions but just ignored them and didn't even pay attention that the "jackal" and "alligator" weren't slangs or comparisons.

Then I realized I loved it and laughed a lot while touched myself reading. Well done!

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 7 years agoAuthor
Apologies for the confusion!

Sorry about those of you who were thrown by the furry aspects of the story. It wasn't my intention to be confusing - just that I felt that the crossdressing was a bigger focus than the furry-ness of some of the protagonists.

Again, please accept my heartfelt apology if you felt offended or mislead by my smut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
like lucy----

i'd like to be taken like lucy, first a bit nervous, slowly but hard to finish----

becca1983becca1983about 7 years ago
Anonymous Criticsm

Wanted to congratulate the author on a popular story, although I haven't read it yet. I'm not into furry. But, I always find it silly when some get on here and rip a story without anything constructive to say. Remember the golden rule -- if you haven't written yourself, but you're obviously a visitor and user of the material, be polite. Criticism is fair; nastiness is not. Well done DragonCobolt; I'll go back and read it now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The furry stuff can be easily ignored and even with it in t it was still very good and hot read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Please

I've never had a story make me so aroused before. I love it! PLEASE make a sequel to this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confused but happy

Didn't understand if they were human or animals but i still like it thinking humans.

JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
haha what the fuck

"wait, he doesn't literally mean alligator, right?"

...

"he literally meant fucking alligator"

literotica REALLY needs a way to exclude stories with certain tags from your search. you know, a couple times i've been reading some CD story that was put in the Anal section, and straight dudes in the comments start freaking out about "gay shit shouldn't be here"... now i understand how they feel. this is the first time i've stumbled across furry porn and i REALLY did not enjoy it hahaha.

you do you tho dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What the fuck?

So I wasted almost 30 minuets of

my life that I’ll never get back reading some fucked up shit that has a damn gator for a step dad whose human? step son is a cross dresser and has the hots for a fucking Egyptian/ American furry animal? Thankfully I stopped reading this piece of garbage when furry buddy Aron answered the door. This is BY FAR the biggest pile of total garbage I’ve ever came across on Literotica and I’ve came across hundreds. Congratulations. SMFH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I loved this, and I think the comments are hilarious 😂

sexymeupsexymeupabout 6 years ago
wtf ?

From the start, I was confused about if they were human or animals and that took away from the story for me, it came to me when I remembered the term furries was used, furries were people who dressed up as animals and rubbed all over each other, I remember reading a story one time about people doing that, it is some kind of fetish thing. anyway, I finished reading this and it wasn't my cup of tea so I gave it 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

this story is actually surprisingly sweet and also the comments on it are hilarious omg

LustKnightLustKnightabout 5 years ago

...well. This may or may not be the weirdest boner I've ever had...

Fun story, greatly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish there was more

Loved it. It was really short, sadly, but I really enjoyed it. I don't always like furry stuff, but this was REALLY good. Wish there was more though. Read other stories you posted and enjoyed some of them too.

I read some of the other comments and just laughed my ass off when one anon said she wasted 30 minutes reading before realizing what it was. If it takes you thirty minutes to read halfway down the first page to get that crocodile and jackal arent just animalistic descriptions then you are fucking too stupid to be on a site where you READ.

Bottom line: Loved your story, love you and fuck people who don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wholesome. As. Fuck.

Sweetrose95Sweetrose954 months ago

I absolutely loved this story it's one of the better stories involving furs/anthros on this site in my opinion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous