All Comments on 'The Cherry Breeding Festival'

by joshprim

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TerriCTerriCabout 7 years ago

Awesome story. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I loved this story. Mark is at the very least bi and, if he continues to try m2m sex, he will become gay. For 48 rears, I thought I was straight, but once I sucked my first cock, tasted my first cum, and was fucked(yes all in the same night), I knew that m2m sex was so much better than sex with a woman ever was. 174e

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW.........

Must say this is one of the most erotic and exciting stories I have read here.........Truly a great read and couldn't stop..........Taking a guys cherry is awesome and mine being taken was amazing (at 23).............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good but continuity error

Very good story, but a little distracting in the middle (during the contest) when Blake Williams was suddenly named Connor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed the story, but thought it was weird that Blake changed to Connor midway through the story. Great setup. I love the inclusion of a father/son angle, although I wish that Mark would have tried to seduce his father more (maybe a sequel?).

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4uabout 7 years ago
I was hoping in the end he realize that he was gay.

Interesting story then he should've realized he found out he was in life a gay man.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 7 years ago
Full points for Mark and Blake

What a nice idea that Mark is introduced to the joys of sex during a contest! In this way the reader feels involved in the competition as a part of the audience and witnesses how beautifully the tasks of fucking and breeding are exercised on stage. After sucking Blake's cock and getting fucked by him in doggy style and missionary position, Mark reaches the climax by impaling his ass on his fucker's cock in reversed cowboy style. Everyone can share the immense pleasure Mark enjoys as Blake's cock slides in and out. Without previous experience Mark learns to fuck himself by jumping up and down faster and faster, till his cock explodes. And it takes only a few thrusts till Blake shoots his load inside him. Surely the voyeurism of the audience has increased the lust, the effort and the pleasure of the two men.

joshprimjoshprimabout 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the name problem

Thanks to everyone who pointed this out. I've submitted a revised version and hopefully it will replace this one soon. As it happened, I was writing this story at the same time I was writing the story 'Bolero' and a name from that story creeped into this one. If you haven't read 'Bolero' yet, check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sex as a sport

I really like the spirit of competition that dominates this story. It's wonderful to see that the virgin is not forced into man to man sex, but enjoys getting initiated as a bottom and accepts the challenge of riding the cock of his partner. The competitor is so successful that he can ejaculate without touching himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To be continued

Mark is a natural ass slut. Now that he has won the Cherry Breeding Festival, he could enter the next level of competition. It would be fun to see him train and compete with other partners. May I suggest the 'Fuck & Cum Contest' or the 'Man Sex Super Bowl'. MORE please, joshprim!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 2

Can u post part two please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
laughed out loud

'some of them even had binoclars' hilarious, like it was a true spectator sport, much enjoyed this

tjerobtjerobover 6 years ago
author

You can sure write well - have learned to skillfully describe - enchant - tease - turn on and torture - delivering it to all of us truthfully and with the magic of a sense of humour.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful imagination.

ric1966ric1966about 6 years ago
Outrageous

I loved it, god I wish I could attend a similar weekend I would love to watch .....or it should be made into a porn movie ...?? That would be awesome ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thank you so much for staying away from the incest at the end of the story!

Loved everything here - the boy's initial motivation, the rehearsal, the main event, the aftermath, the whole flow of the story was perfect. Thought the buyer will show him some love afterwords, not just send him on his way, but oh well, guess he was not supposed to be that nice of a guy.

Not sure who I would want to be in this fantasy - both sides look exciting:))

Arronbird85Arronbird85about 5 years ago
So hot!

Loved this story, would love to read a sequel where Mark gets into more sexy situations... more with Blake, or Phillip coming back for more of Mark’s body trying to market his cum, even with his dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best I Read

I only read The Cherry Breeding Festival 12 times now. I stirs me up and gets me Horney as I can get, When I get thru I have to jack off. Please submit more stories like this as soon as possible .

rob69bjrob69bjabout 1 year ago

a great well written story !!!

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous