All Comments on 'Five Years and Four Days Ch. 03'

by careythomas

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Aww.

I loved it. It was sweet.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yeah! Finally together! ❤❤❤❤❤

I love this story and how they're finding each other! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you for writing this!

I hope you keep on writing! What a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dang... cliff hanger!!!!

Ok... Am hook sadly the suspense is killing me and the story is about to end 😣😣😣.

Am going to hold off my full comments until the last Chapter is loaded. As much as I dont want to think about it all things GOOD and BAD comes to an end. Just hoping the end of this will be worth the cliffhanger and suspense.

Now I don't give ratings for part series stories BUT with this I will... I want to give 5 stars though I felt its abit short for 2 page per chapter that took something off.... yet you certainly got the build up an anticipation of the readers going... kudos to it. Well, its something that you can work on your future submission. 😀😁 and I just wish it could be longer than the 2 pages it currently have. Hoping chapter 4 will be abit longer.

Casper

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
very good

this is well worth waiting for, and yes they are finally together and I hope for a long time as well, can't wait for the next part

evelynsuwilanjievelynsuwilanjiover 7 years ago
Lovely

This is a beautiful story and keep up with the great work..but please I would really appreciate if you made the chapters a lil longer.

fishingrod48fishingrod48over 7 years ago
Stupendous

You are truly a very good writer. You hasve slowly and life like built their relationship and when they both got together it was so real and lifelike. Cannot wait for the next part. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow!!!

your story is great!!! you are a awesome writer!!!!! plus you don't keep us waiting long.... please let them keep coming.... and may this be the first of many other series.... just great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love love love..

Omg i love theses stories so much.. please continue with the story. This os honestly one of the best series ive read in a long time

QRD23QRD23over 7 years ago
Yassssss

Your writing skills are amazing! I love it

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

I'm really loving this story so far, thank you for sharing it with us!

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaabout 7 years ago
Yay!! They finally..

got together!!! And much hawt, mind-bending sex ensued! I'm very interested in how you'll tie this up.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't stop writing

Please keep writing. This is definitely some of the best stuff I've read here. Makes my heart ache...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A question

Why does one of the women in a lesbian relationship almost always turn out to be masculine like this?

MyWordIsMyBondageMyWordIsMyBondageover 6 years ago

Rereading this, I just realized that the woman Annie would "go homewrecker for" is probably Cal from A Ghost of a Chance.

careythomascareythomasover 6 years agoAuthor

MyWordIsMyBondage: You are correct!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
another marvellous chapter

You spoil us. This was SO worth waiting for, which is only to say that the whole oeuvre is superb!

RebeccaERebeccaEover 4 years ago
Just excellent

Such a beautiful story. So well written, I enjoyed it so much.

NinetySevenNinetySevenover 4 years ago
YES

WELL👏 EARNED 👏 SEX 👏

Dang Alex 👌🔥

Beautifully written. Thank you for sharing with us ♥️

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 4 years ago
Fabulous

Lovely sexy cute tempting

Just a wonderful storie guides into tales and up to mountains with a wonderful sensual guidance

Thank you

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

wow. that was sooo nice. thanks! please write more!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
************* sorry just 5 stars here possible

Coming together is not the easiest way to succeed

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Read this again, for the umpteenth time, and just realized...

Thank you, thank you, thank you ... for using the strap-on in both directions. I think it helps to offset the (often perceived) power imbalance in a butch/femme relationship to have both partners wanting to do the same things and having the same things done to them. Unfortunately, I think writers have tended to attribute "personalities" to butch characters that make them ungentle/dominant as a stereotype ... and I see no reason that a general body type and style should dictate personality. The balance here is good.

It's amazing to me how very seldom that balance happens in the stories here.

And to answer Anonymous from 5 years ago regarding butch/femme pairings:

That is a trend that I've been tracking carefully. Without actual statistics, it appears from reading here, that the butch/femme pairing has significantly declined since 2010 (my somewhat arbitrary line in the sand). Since 2010, there is a definite trend for more femme/femme relationships here. I have discussed this at length with my psychiatrist and we (jump to the) conclude that that trend largely reflects the number of femmes that have become more comfortable about being public post-2010. They are, as a (weak) rule, less prone to be "out and proud" than the butches of the 1990s and 2000s.

I don't think that means there is an actual change in the butch/femme vs femme/femme pairings in the real world (though these is evidence elsewhere that this might be true), just more femmes willing to talk/write about it. And the general tone of lesbianism is less "militant" today (because it does not need to be anymore) than it was 15 years ago.

As an aside, I am a science fiction writer and a scientist, so these trends are fascinating to me (and tend to greatly influence my writing) since sci-fi writers are (not entirely) all about predicting the future. I try to track all kinds of trends to glean hints as to the future. And then extrapolate them...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercareythomas@careythomas
1671 Followers
Twitter: @CareyThomas144 I set up a twitter account to deal with the plagiarizer (but then she blocked me) but now that I have an account, I thought I'd let you all know! . Recommended reading order: Five Years and Four Days Summer and Fall Looking at the Sun A Ghost o...