All Comments on 'Haley's African Adventure'

by grayshade

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sweet

This was a very sweet enjoyable read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I really loved that, wished it didn't end

I'd love to read more of these characters :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
African Studies

Haley will have to make changes in her personality impeded to fit in the black led group. That means suppressing her superior intellect and defer to others including her close friend Douia who will decide how she should style her hair. Clothing changes in a very subtle way with a touch of African dress on Friday. Helping Douia with her difficult homework in engineering and ensuring she gets A 's before passing her African Studies courses with at least a B. Eschewing her conservative family values and criticism over changing her major. Deferring social activities to Douia who ales all decisions. Meeting Black men at parties while filling their plates and glasses and having Littleton eat. Learning to sate her Mistress and learning to suck and duck black cock to please her. Moving with her to Ghana and leaving family behind with no chance to visit.

grayshadegrayshadeover 5 years agoAuthor
The previous post by Anonymous

Leaving out the racist content of the earlier post by Anonymous, I liked the idea of Haley getting closer to Doaui, including Haley trying some of the African traditional dresses and headwraps, and visiting Ghana with her new African lover. The current issue of cultural appropriation gives me pause about writing something like that but I loved the character Doaui and would like to explore their friendship again.

NerdyTurtleNerdyTurtleover 4 years ago
Sequel?

Is there any way we could get a follow up to this one? So beautiful and sexy :)

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Lovely, genuine and innocent. Nicely written.

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

I Love Hot Wet Black Pussy,,, Yes!

Hallo grayshade!

Wow!... A very hot and sexy story... the Queen and I, really enjoyed reading "Haley's African Adventure"!... Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms..

The Black Queen and Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No such thing as a British accent, it is either English or Scottish or Welsh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous